Dekha Ek Khwaab

Uday Makes M Jealous:July 17th Update/Note

zzz15 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

So before I start the usual update...I just wanted to say it has been hectic in the times of DEK this past weekend. WE have been literally put forth on a crazy emotional roller coaster ride and to be honest, I only have this letter to share with you. I will say my few words after you read this interesting letter. 

(Start of letter) When I was in the Scouts, there was (and still is, I believe) a proficiency badge for almost everything. Whatever your interest, it seemed as if you could earn one by demonstrating your ability or knowledge in it: something else to ask your mum to sew on your sleeve. Towards the end of your Scouting 'career' it was common to wear a whole armful.While they weren't all necessarily fun (whose idea was the 'House Orderly' badge, part of whose conditions involved me having to clean the examiner's entire collection of brass ornaments, for goodness' sake?) there was considerable satisfaction in acquiring new knowledge and skill in return for a small embroidered mark of recognition.

Learning new things is generally agreeable, regardless of whether or not there's a tangible reward at the end, and in fact, whether you enjoy it or not, there's broad acceptance that it's good for you, making an important contribution to maintaining a healthy state of mind.

Perhaps you can earn yourself a virtual proficiency badge today? It could be for working out how to fix something that's broken. It might be for persuading someone to fill you in on a period of their life you've often wondered about. Or how about getting yourself a badge tonight for cooking something you've never tackled?

'Photocopier Repair', 'Family History Researcher', 'Adventurous Chef' badges, anyone? (END of letter)

ALL I wish to say is I am SO proud of us as DEK fans..SO PROUD. I mean, when I was a silent reader there was lots of negativity on this forum, and that was what seem to unite the DEK fans...the constant negativity and criticism of the show. The negativity was such that it would not die down, it was always there like a dormant virus waiting to strike. But in the past 3 weeks, I have seen a miracle happen on this forum...a change, a positive one at that! It was like we had become actual loyal, loving fans of the show instead of a group of people who just seemed to enjoy bashing on the show 24/7. AND that change, that unity that I have witnessed is worth commendation, applause, and sitiyan (LOL). So I want to award everyone on this forum the badge titled "be the changers," the shortened phrase of the quote, "be the change you wish to see in the world" because we fans became the change we wished to see for our show! All of a sudden we were NOT pointing fingers (well for the most part, LOL) or crying, what we DID was we became UNITED in our desire to see change, we became productive, tireless, and faithful in our efforts by changing ourselves to fight for a cause we ALL BELIEVED IN! Regardless of the outcome, even if it may be seemingly negative (or positive, for those optimists out there! ;) )...We learned to become united in the face of threat for our show and somehow we all bonded and became united for our love for this show, instead of negative criticism for this show. We became loyal fans instead of hateful ones! The ones that SA wanted to give a group hug on her tweet rather than the fans SA once bashed! I want to say how proud of us I am. I am overwhelmingly proud by everyone's desire to take action for a show worth fighting for...if anything everyone should give themselves a congratulatory pat on the back for their esteemed efforts! For those us who are still fighting, continue to until we have been given a reason to stop! RIght now SA has yet to have responded on the outcome of DEK with an official end date so that means we can continue to spam Sony! And for those you are not fighting anymore, thank you for your efforts, and even if you choose not to anymore, please help by watching show at original telecast time =) (My fingers remain crossed that you will still help us out anyway, after all, whats wrong with a little spamming anyway, we are not asking for money, just your support! ;))  

And now begins the update...FINALLY the LONGEST DEK DROUGHT HAS FINALLY ENDED!!!! UGH. MY GOD 4 DAYS without DEK. FOUR WHOLE DAYS!!! The WORST four days of MY LIFE! Sorry guys, today no analysis. I am taking a break from it because of the craziness going on and I think we should just enjoy today, no overthinking, just enjoy the DEK dose after it being withheld from us for SO LONG...SIGH...perhaps I shall get back to it tomorrow! =) But yes I must say the precap is VERY exciting, while today's episode was a VERY nice buildup ;) 

JN-Uday

Uday on his treadmill working out intensely. JN says OH Uday, I didn't know if I was ever going to see this side of you ever again. Uday says while running that to see my every side, you are the first one who comes running to see it. JN rolls her eyes and says Uday, now M Jiji is not around to be the third wheel between us so then why are you doing so much drama? JN says I am sure Uday, you must not be feeling that bad in thinking that you have one fan. Uday slows down and doesn't respond. He stops and smiles and looks off while saying you do have a point, you do have point. JN smiles. Uday gets off the treadmill and puts his hands on JN"s shoulders and smiles, and JN says Uday, what if M jiji sees both of us like this, then she will get jealous. UDay laughs and says actually you are right JN, if we both are even 5 ft apart, then M will get jealous, right J? J says right and looks off to the side. JN says forget her, why are we talking about her? We should talk about us, right? Or we should not even talk at all, right? Out of all the three options, I like this one best, what do you say Uday? Uday says hmm actually you are right J, do one thing, go to the breakfast table, and the save the seat next to you for me. J says you are very hungry these days Uday? Uday smirks and goes off to change leaving JN in the room

Bfast Table

JN says morning Dad, and BR responds Good Morning as does Komal. Jn smiles to herself while VB sees how happy JN is, and says wow, you are laughing today, that means something horrible is about to happen, right? JN rolls her eyes. BR says Komal, I will be out for a couple of days for Devgarh hotel work. Komal says M will go with you?? BR says if M goes with me, instead of deals being signed, they will be ruined. YOu know how M is, na? Jn smiles while VB is upset. Uday comes in, greets everyone, BR happily greets him back. Uday s ays Uncle Brij, for the past few days that have happened here, it was not good, but this was not you all's fault, just because of one person's mistake, how much dishonor we all had to face. Uday sighs and says anyway, Uncle Brij, its time to forget past issues and move ahead, because Royals never look back, but live on looking ahead. JN smiles. (M enters while Uday goes on to say...) Uday says Uncle Brij I know that I am the owner of the house and according to the contract I am to be married to this house's Yuvrani, but now that contract's terms have been ruined. M looks confused. Jn smiles. Uday says anyways, Uncle Brij, M can certainly forget her promises, but I don't ever forget my promises. I am still connected to this  family. M confused and JN shocked. I won't mind being with who respects Jaigarh and Devgarh. JN smiles. Uday says after all, how long does it take for a new relationship to be formed. BR  and M shocked. Uday looks at JN and says right J? J says huh? JN says of course Uday. Jaigarh and Devgarh's happiness are always a priority. Uday smiles. BR is confused/upset and VB smirks. M upset and Uday looks at at M, while M is looking upset. Uday walks over to JN's chair and says yummy to her bfast and JN says really? He says the fruit salad on your plate, looks really yummy to me. JN says do you want to taste it? Uday says of course and JN feeds it to him. M gets jealous. Komal then says to Uday why don't you sit down and have breakfast with us? If you eat like that, the food will get stuck in your throat. Uday says sorry Aunty Komal, I know we are not suppose to eat bfast standing up, but what can I do, JN's salad plate is that tempting. JN smiles while M is hurt. Uday says I couldn't help but try it. Uday and JN look at M and smile. M hurt. Komal tells M to sit down because bfast is getting cold, you eat as well. And then Uday says and then there is J's plate where even cold food becomes hot while he sits down. Right J? Uday then smiles at M. M then sits down being upset while Uday smiles. M says in her huffy upset tone that her breakfast be served while Uday smiles. M says you know people eat from their own plate in this house and this is called proper etiquette. VB says wow JN, this is a magical plate meaning cold food becomes hot, why don't you send it some electronic company, you will make a lot of money? JN says my plate has one other magical quality, food combines with poison by itself. Do you want it? VB says no thanks. Uday says uh huh, not poison JN, call it ecstasy, ecstasy. The ecstasy that is in you is in your plate too. JN then feeds Uday again while M is superbly upset while Uday is enjoying it. 

JN K&L

JN  says cheers ladies while drinking. JN says you should have seen M's face, she would have drowned in the cornflakes with her expression at the breakfast table. K/L says was Uday really eating from your plate? JN says I was feeding her babes and M, over there, was eating instead of her bfast. K/L said finally UV stopped looking at the plain behenji (sister-type), and looked at you.JN smiles. K/L says you are so hot and sexy and he fell for that commoner. Imagine. JN says K/L are you really that foolish or were you born this way? K/L says huh? JN says do you really think that Uday got over M overnight and will start loving me? Uday is only doing this closeness thing with me for one reason so that M will be burn with jealousy. JN looks at them and says don't think too much about this girls, you guys will get wrinkles on your faces. Anyway these talks are not of your understanding, K/L says okay, what do we need to do? JN says research babes, go and plan us a really good date. I want to take Uday on the world's most romantic date, his favorite food, his favorite flower, everything. Uday wants M to be jealous right? I am going to be make her so jealous over the years that all she will be left in her hands is a rakhi. JN that means that Uday is all yours. JN says when a is very hollow that is when one should cut it and go off to war. I will never get such a good opportunity to steal Uday ever. They all smile. 

UV-M DS's office

Uday on the phone talking to someone about accounts. M says Uday. Uday looks up at M and holds up his hand at her and says yes i did tell you that on the 7th all the checks need to come in. M presses the dial tone and then Uday says can't you see I was on the phone doing some important work. M says what I need to say is important too Uday. Uday says Manyata--M says I know what you are going to say. You will say that this is your house, your office, and all those other threats. I know all this Uday, now lets move on from that, and listen to what I have to say quietly. Uday walks away and sits down and says go ahead YH, my ears have thirsted to listen to your nonsense. Anyways we royals are using to hearing sob stories. M says listen to what you are saying Uday, what has happened to you? Today you were doing some ridiculous things at the dining table. Uday says what happened M? All I did was some frivolous flirting? What happened you didn't like it? M says I am not JN, I don't care for such frivolous actions. I just want to say that whatever you are doing, you are only making yourself look terrible to others. I know Uday, that you are doing this to create walls around you so that your heart won't be hurt. But Uday these walls will hurt you, it won't heal your wounds, it will never let your wounds close up, why Uday, why are you doing all this? Why are you creating a  scene out of yourself? Uday says really Princess, I am making a scene out myself? ME? And you are saying all this to me? YOU? M this is your quality, that wherever you look or go thats what you do. First you run from your duties, then from your promises, the time when your own family needs you, you use that time to create a scene out of yourself. And you are telling ME, that Im making a scene out of myself?? Before taunting JN, you should look at your ownself, however JN may be, she is better than that Akash. So please keep your lectures, and your taunts to yourself because that will be best for you. And also Yuvraj Udaybeer is single again, and to celebrate his single status I have held a party in which lots of hot girls will be there and single too. From whom I am sure I will like someone. If you are getting bored in your room, then you may come to the party too. If you see those girls fighting over me, perhaps you will understand my value. YOu will understand the real value of what you lost. Uday walks away while JN K/L are super excited overhearing this.

Komal and BR

Komal pacing while BR watches. Komal says what happened at the dining table it was not good. BR says Komal if you are complaining about the bfast then tell the cook. K says you know very well what I am talking about Maharaj. Uday should not have flirted with JN so openly and dishonored M like that. BR says Komal, M is the one who dishonored Uday. And if Uday wanted he could have gotten revenge on us and made us homeless. He could have filed complaints against us at the MahaSaba. He could have dishonored us in front of the press/media. But he did not do such things. He once again, showed loyalty to this family again. But you won't understand this, because that one time Uday ate from JN's hand, is still stuck in your throat. Right? BR laughs you are amazing Komal, you are just amazing. BR gets up and leaves. Komal thinks to herself and shakes her head.

Komal and M

M enters her room and is upset. M calls Dr. Saab and says hello Dr Uncle if Uday invites all those girls and they come, then everyone will make fun of me, please do something. Komal comes in and says M, I need to talk to you. M nods and tells Dr Uncle I will call you later, ok bye. M says Ma if you have come here to tell me whatever is happening is my punishment then please don't say it, because I am already dealing with a lot. Komal says M, whatever difficulties that come between a man and a woman's relationship, its not okay to just throw it away like that.  Komal says whatever is happening is not good. M smiles and hugs her mom, but Komal does not hug her back. M says at least you understood me Ma. Komal pushes M away. M is upset. Komal says I have not forgiven your mistakes and its another thing that i don't like Uday's such acts. ANd as you know our family is under constant scrutiny by the press/media. If they get the slightest whiff of this, then there will be another controversy. We are Royals Manyata, whether the time be good or bad we should always be within our bounds. I know Uday's heart has been hurt very badly and I also know that you regret your mistake, but for some wounds to heal it takes time M. And this wound is very deep, and for some wounds, prayers and medicine are not necessary, love is necessary. The day Uday forgives you, is the day asking forgiveness from everyone else will be easy for you. ANd to ask Uday for forgiveness there is a way, you remind this Uday of that Uday who was at adjoined at your side. M says ma, you told me that Uday is marrying me for one reason, because he loves me, but if it was like that then he can't turn away from me so quickly, ma. Komal says even I hope this, but this time the wound that you have given to Uday, even love is not enough for it. M looks upset and Komal leaves. M remembers what Komal says about reminding Uday of the old Uday. 

Precap: Unnati says Dada has done a lot for you, without any questions or bother, now its your turn. M looks at Unnati and Unnati nods and smiles. Uday is dancing with JN but looking at M. He sees M in the outfit that he got for her during her makeover and fbs to that party. Uday is slightly smiling at M in her outfit while Aadha Ishq is playing in the BG. 

OKAY I will analyze the precap, LOL. OMG SO EXCITED, seriously love that Unnati and M seem to be on BETTER terms!!! YAY!!! SO HAPPY!!!! ANd indeed UV has done so much for M that it is M's turn to do so much for him, right back (looks like she will with the upcoming accident haan nai toh!!) IF anything guys today just reiterated why this show is SO AWESOME! I LOVE how they use Aadha Ishq,  song used before on Akash, JN, Uday, and M, and another time when M said ILU to Akash, and NOW they are using it to heigten that feeling for UV and M. SO MANY THROWBACKS!!! LOVING IT! Especially the most special one with M wearing the first outfit Uday ever gave her out of love for her makeover! And ending it would be CRUEL. JUST CRUEL. Because my god I had to melt when I saw Uday and M doing their eyelock!! AWW SO AWESOME!!! Can't WAIT FOR TOMORROW!!!! EEKS!!!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry for the late reply Shama. Thanks for the written update. Today's episode was the base for tomorrow's episode. Precap was bloody brilliant. Just love the Precap. DREAMY🥳  😍 ❤️
VB &  UNNATI JUST LOVE BOTH OF YOU GUYS, NOW BOTH ARE MANYATA'S SIDE & HELP HER. THEY BOTH ARE SO LOVELY & CARING BRO & SIS. BOTH LOVE THEIR SISTER &  BROTHER SO MUCH.👏 WHEN UV SAW MANYATA IN THE SAME DRESS WHICH WAS GIFTED BY HIM A CUTE SMILE😊( I LOVE HIS SMILE YAAR, HE'S LOOKING SHO CUTE☺️) ON HIS FACE COMES. JUST LOVE THAT SCENE. NOW I CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW.
BUT THIS IS UNFAIR WITH DEK SONY CHANNEL DOESN'T GIVE THEM EXTENSION. THIS SHOW DESERVE IT YAAR.I'M NOT ANGRY BECOZ OF DEK'S ENDING BUT I'M UPSET BECOZ FROM LAST 9 MONTHS WHICH WE WANT TO SAW NOW THEY GIVE US IN A RUSH. I WANT A LOVE BLOSSOM BETWEEN BOTH SIDES. BUT NOW THEY GIVE US MANVEER IN LAST 2 EPISODES.
FROM LAST 9 MONTHS WE ONLY SAW AKASH JAAP,AKASH MISSING, AKASH RETURNS(MUMMY RETURNS🤣), MONIYA INSULTED UV ALL THE TIME AKASH AKASH AKASH🤢😡 NOW WHEN HAPPINESS COMES IN OUR LIFE THEY PACK THEIR BEGS & PACK UP & SING hum to chale pardes hum pardesi ho gaye.😭
NOW, I SWEAR I NEVER ADDICTED WITH ANY INDIAN SHOW EMOTIONALLY. BUT I'M PROUD OF MYSELF THAT I'M A UV FAN. NOW, IN INDIAN TELE INDUSTRY WE'LL NEVER SEE A CHARACTER LIKE UDAY. HISTORY DOESN'T REPEAT THIS TIME.  Sigh.🤓

Edited by sonam2801 - 11 years ago
..oishu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
U KNOW WHAT SHAMA...NOT GONNA GIVE UP UNTIL THE LAST EPI. OF DEK!!!

AND JUST ENJOY THE SHOW...AND EVEN IF IT DOES END,ITS NOT ENDING FOR US...WE'LL ALL STILL CONTINUE TO COME HERE AND WE WILL KEEP DEK ALIVE IN THIS FORUM!!!

KYA PATA...WE MIGHT ALSO GET ANOTHER SEASON??? BUT LETS KEEP TRYING TO SAVE IT, HAAN NAHI TOH!!!
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Shama miss your analysis😳

About the sudden positivity,I would say it's beacause we all know the future track is awesome an we are all united for one mission"Save DEK".I hope our positivity pays off it deserves and show too deserves a chance.

The precap it was dreamy😍The episode seems so far away but it's definetly will be worth watching😳
Piggies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Shams🤗
(gonna call you that from now on😉)

I am more excited about the precap than the actual episode. 
Can't wait for the party!

Also, the positivity in the forum is truly wonderful! One of the reasons is YOU,Shams.
You made so many positive posts amid all of the negativity whether it'd be about the episode or DEK ending, so THANK YOU! Give yourself a pat on the back.👏 
If DEK is saved, one of the reasons will be members like YOU who helped to pass along info about Sony and stuff.⭐️

Thanks for the update!😃

Love,
Piggies😳
Edited by Piggies - 11 years ago
Shazzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Love you very much Shama! 🤗 Be the changers!! Just love your posts so much!

True Shama! We are not giving up! Come what may!! We have to show sony our loyalty and love for DEK. It is time for us to prove ourselves! No more blame games! Just ready, steady & action!!

M waiting for tomorrow's trp. I think that will be do or die situation. If trps increase then nothing can stop DEK.

4 days of drought indeed! Phew! They were soo long!! Loved today's episode. Precap was dreamy! Manyata jealous, flirty uday! Fireworks galore!! Cant wait for tomorrow's episode!
Jarin04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shama the precap was dreamy. Eagerly waiting for it. I'm not gonna believe in any articles. Will enjoy watching dek till it's last episode. Nd ac to your letter i'll never forget this forum. It has been a gr8 place for me.i have learnt so many things from dis forum. Nd yeah i love your posts shama...
DEKfan2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi shama, great analysis girl.  You totally rock!
Am really excited about that precap too:)

thumbalina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Shama, you are our shining star⭐️⭐️⭐️
You have led the troops almost single handed and you deserve recognition.👏👏👏

We all hope and pray that all your efforts pay off and that we get an extension of Dek.

At the very least,  I hope that Sony gives us some long episodes so that we can have proper closure to this amazing serial and all the wonderful actors that were outstanding.

Shama, take a bow, because you are outstanding too!!!!!!!!

Ti amo molto, molto e per sempre

Tina😊😊😊

Inkpen4877 thumbnail
Hi Shama!!!!

Don't hate me for being so late! But as I told you earlier- I just needed a break from all the DEK craziness- I am pretty sure my wallet is a little pissed at me from my bout of retail therapy- but my wardrobe and shoe collection? Yeah they look fantastic! JN would seriously envy my new acquisitions😉 

Hmm thoughts on the episode- it was great- it really truly was, JN proved that she isn't completely stupid- but she also continues to prove that she isn't entirely positive as to what she's up against. Which is what is likely going to lead to Uday's accident. Now I am seriously curious on a couple of fronts, is Uday's accident going to truly be an accident, or is JN going to plan something that goes awry...I am totally on the fence about that really.

Komal-Brij: Very interesting scene between the two of them, and very interesting development. Komal was entirely uncomfortable with how breakfast went down- and with Uday's words- its obvious that she is hoping that Uday forgives M quickly because she is feeling for Manyata- which really leads me to feel that her behavior to M last week was forced on her behalf. What I liked about Brij is that it kind of mirrored conversations that we have seen between M and other people about Uday's actions. M was constantly questioning the things Uday did- accusing him etc etc, and today Komal was wanting to put an end to Uday's behavior and Brij very correctly and quickly explained everything that Uday had done when he had EVERY right to turn his back on them. It was nicely done.

Uday- Man oh Man- did I love him today? Yes as always but there was something just extra special about him today- I think its because even if he claims to hate M or state that she is nothing to him- the way he said Akash's name when he was in the study talking to M makes it completely clear that he isn't over M in the slightest- because then he wouldn't care about Akash at all. Btw I love how he very cleverly invited M to the party, and said that maybe he would like someone at the party- aww isn't he adorable, OF COURSE you are going to like someone Uday- you just invited the girl you are in love with!

Vijay Bhai- as always a shining star- and hilarious- I kinda want to hug him, like always...

Precap- Hmmm looks like Unnati is about to give M the boost she needs to go cut in on that dance with JN and Uday- Gotta love Unnati she's got fantastic timing!