Finally :).. but dont hold your breath!

anyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
😊😛... ARSHI - TO DIE FOR TODAY!!

Why did this episode work ? ARSHI!! PLAIN
and SIMPLE (and NK -masti... cute) I agree...a bonus!

HBD Scene - awww... but Im glad khushi is standing up for herself. After what hes done to her... this is nothing!
If he so wanted to give her the present - he could have done so! ASR's ego is something else - cute though it is... so yup, keep at it KHUSHI. !! So can live with it quite rational and all...

But I saw the slew of predictions ... all ENTHUSIASTIC for tmrw. After 1 episode... we cant expect too much more yaar... My prediction: tmrw I think "Chote" will be overwhelmed with guilt - his sister will go to the doc alone (boo hoo... seriously - :) as though its a big deal... Anway it will be a BIG deal and then somehow -

I think he will show up at the temple, realize Khushi is not there... wont it be wonderful if there is a thunderstorm and he runs home as she is alone? Wishful thinking... ok ok - stop dreaming...

Joking aside... I think he will get mad yet again at Khushi instead of himself... yet again
And then sometime it willr ain and hence he abandons her in the rain somehow???????? No idea... but I am not hopeful for that THIS WEEK because they show a new tag line re jalebis - what happened to the rain? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
no takers for a guilt trip and fight huh??? All sooo optimistic? Vow!