Amrit Manthan

India-Forums

Amrit Manthan
Amrit Manthan

A new journey.Agam.Nimrit/Nats..picture update.. (Page 62)

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Krithika is out of town..

once she is back i will update this thread with all Agni memorable last moment..

Definitely it will be moment to cherish always for this magical jodi..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xxanitaxx

xxanitaxx Senior Member
xxanitaxx
xxanitaxx

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saveeta24

Krithika is out of town..

once she is back i will update this thread with all Agni memorable last moment..

Definitely it will be moment to cherish always for this magical jodi..

I am really sad as it is the last moment of agniCry
saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
A beautiful journey coming to an end.. A sad ending for this magical jodi of Agam..Nimrit..
Its with a heavy heart posting the last pics of Agni..Agam breathing his last asking a promise from Amrit to take care of his Nimritji and his Gurbani..

Nimrit happy to get her sister Amrit back..
Sign of something bad will happen as the light of the Diya about to go off..Nimrit tries to protect it and worried about Agam..
A smile on her face as she hears Agam say ..Mein aa Gayaa houn Nimritji.
Nimrit walks up to Agam and his last hug to his Nimrit..
Agam with his Nimrit in his embrace for a last time..Nimrit happiness visible on her face ..
Amrit..Gurbani all smile watching Agni together.
Nimrit senses something wrong and looks at her hand with Blood..
Nimrit shocked and realises Agam is injured badly..
Agam  lying down in NImrit arms and says sorry to her for not being able to keep his promise..he wanted to be with her always but has to go far away from her..
Agam tells Nimrit this time he wont come back and its his Akhri alvida ..last goodbye to her..
Agam asks Amrit to promise to  take care of his Nimrit and Gurbani in his absence..
Agam tells Nimrit he is having lots of pain..Gurbani .jojo goes to pray for his wellbeing..
Agam last stare at his Nimrit before breathing his last..
Agam lived for Nimrit and died with a smile on his face and his eyes on her..Cry
Agni love story one USP of the show and they are leaving some beautiful moment to cherish..unfortunately their journey ends on sad note with Agam  death and reuniting the two sisters..

Hope creatives have some dream scenes after Agam death before starting the new chapter of the show with new storyline..

Will miss Agni the beautiful jodi  ..Cry

Credit pics goes to krithika..thanks loads my friend as i know it was so heartbreaking to get these pics..

Edited by saveeta24 - 21 May 2013 at 2:30am

krithikas

Savan-Rules Goldie
Savan-Rules
Savan-Rules

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Very sad story...didn't expect it.
krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Very beautiful story ended on a sad note .. Thanks for the beautiful thread savee .. will miss this eternal jodi Agni..Cry

saveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Some last family moment of Agam with Nimrit and daughters..
Agam daughters confused how their mama is sleeping on the side of Agam..
Agni embarrassed as both girls staring at them with a confused look..
Gurbani so innocently asked Nimrit how come she was sleeping on her Daada's side..Nimrit thought Agam will tell them the truth but he came up with a story and both believe him ..
Agam tells them you three are my angels and i wont let you get scared ever and keep you all close to my heart..
Nimrit beaming with happiness watching her daughters with Agam..
Agam signals Nimrit to join them in the hug but she feels shy..finally Agam pulls her towards him and a kodak moment of the family in a hug..
Tej also joins them in this hug and all have a great moment..Nimrit very happy and kissed her mangalsutra as Agam  has brought back happiness in the family..
Too bad wont get to watch such happy moment of Agam and his family..it will remain some wonderful memories..

credit pics krithika..

xxanitaxx

xxanitaxx Senior Member
xxanitaxx
xxanitaxx

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
I suppose this ends the beautiful journey from which Nimrit came back as Natasha, as she faced hardships and finally the AgNi Jodi were reunited yet they were kept split up...it is a shame they never got to spend at least a year together... miss AgNi
Ahlem IF-Rockerz
Ahlem
Ahlem

Posted: 01 June 2013 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Sad too so much

Edited by Ahlem - 01 June 2013 at 2:30pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Amrit Manthan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index