Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xxanitaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: loveagni

what???????????...nimrit not mourning for Agam😡...n how can even the family members forget Agam so easily.😡...
Cvs are purposely not showing more of Agam...bcoz they want viewers to forget Agam...I hate u CVs for this
I can forget Amrit Manthan but I can't forget Agam

same I totally agree it is not AM without agam and his role was just as important as nimrits
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ahlem i think too creatives might use some old Agni flashback scenes..lets see..

Ridhi..Anita..who says Nimrit wont grieve for Agam..she will do so and it will be a hidden grief..she will be like moving on and be happy for her family but she will miss Agam in her life..so i think you should not come to conclusion so fast about Nimrit not mourning for Agam..

Please dont mind i think you should  not take all this so seriously its a fiction show..actors ..characters come and go but the show goes on..creatives..PH have the upperhand we like it or not..so if tomorrow they are showing Nimrit moving on in life it wont surprise me as its all part and parcel of a daily soap..
Edited by saveeta24 - 10 years ago
Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saveeta24

Ahlem i think too creatives might use some old Agni flashback scenes..lets see..

Ridhi..Anita..who says Nimrit wont grieve for Agam..she will do so and it will be a hidden grief..she will be like moving on and be happy for her family but she will miss Agam in her life..so i think you should not come to conclusion so fast about Nimrit not mourning for Agam..

Please dont mind i think you should  not take all this so seriously its a fiction show..actors ..characters come and go but the show goes on..creatives..PH have the upperhand we like it or not..so if tomorrow they are showing Nimrit moving on in life it wont surprise me as its all part and parcel of a daily soap..

Yes I am agree with you saveeta in all what you write