Amrit Manthan

A new journey.Agam.Nimrit/Nats..picture update.. (Page 52)

Post Reply New Post

Page 52 of 63

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:23am | IP Logged
1st Feb Epi..Agam pampering his lovely wife Nimrit..

Nimrit getting mood swing due to her pregnancy.she just feels like crying
Agam dont like to see her in tears and think of ways to make her laugh..
Lol seems Agam is very bad at telling jokes..Nimrit tells him you and joke..no i dont want you to tell me joke..
Agam tells her then i will dance for you and Nimrit laughs..Agam is happy to see her laughing and says so it means you think my dance is a joke too...
Nimrit replies no your dance is not a joke but the way you pampers me i feel like a princess..Hugging Agam she says i love my prince charming very very much..i love you Agamji..
Agam tells her you are happy and safe thats all i want for you...
Agam staring so lovingly at Nimrit reading the  prayer book..
Nimrit asks Agam wat's the matter..he just smiles and tells its time  for her to sleep...
Nimrit tells Agam why she was reading prayer book as it will be good for their baby..He tells Nimrit its good for the mother to be also to have her full sleep..
Nimrit tells Agam she has something to say..how much she is happy as if life has given her everything in him..she is so fortunate to get a husband like him..she has a fear though someone dont put their evil eyes on their happiness..Agam tells her not to stress herself as he is always with her..
Nimrit not getting sleepy..Agam asks her to come close to him and humming  to get back her sleep..
Agam a bit angry as Nimrit  did not listen to him and nearly fell on the stairs..she got a little sprain in her leg..Nimrit trying to pacify him..
Agam tells Nimrit i'm worried about you..if you really love me then do as i say..i dont want you to stress yourself ..go down or climbing the stairs just relax in the room..
Nimrit holding her ears and says sorry to Agam and to forgive her..she promises to do as he says..Agam hugs her and asks her to rest..
Credit for these awesome pics goes to krithi..well captured pics and great job..Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xxanitaxxkrithikas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A new journey.Agam.Nimrit/Nats..picture update.. (Page 52)" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Thanks Savee..Nice Captions too..

Beautiful Agni scenes.. Too adorable..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Will this be the last moment of Agni in this journey?..
Hope not and praying there is another beautiful journey after 7 yrs for this beautiful couple in which ever avatar Agam will be back in the show in future.

Some heart touching moment of Agni before their separation..Nimrit anxious Agam not home yet and gives him a call..
Nimrit asks Agam if he is still angry with her..she has listened to what he said and took rest whole day in the room..Agam assures her he is not angry with her.
Nimrit tells him if that so why you did not call me..you know i get worried for you.
Agam tells Nimrit he will be late so to sleep..Nimrit tells him you do know i dont  get sleep without you and i'm missing you..Agam tells Nimrit why you missing i'm there with you..
Nimrit tells him where and Agam looks up in the sky and sees a bright star..He asks Nimrit to open the window and he will see him there..
Nimrit tells Agam i cant see you .. he asks her to look up in the sky and to chose a star..
Nimrit tells Agam i have chosen the bright one..Agam tells her your choice is mine too and from now on this will be our star..
Agam tells Nimrit whereever i'm far from you this star will be a medium for us to be close..we both will talk to our star and feel each other close..
Agam tells Nimrit i'm seeing your beautiful smile and also those eyes full of love for me in the star..Nimrit replies i can see you too Agamji..i was sad how i will stay away from you but now you have found a solution..i will talk to the star and Agam replies i will hear you and reply also..
Nimrit gives a flying kiss to the star and both smile looking back at their star..
Credit pics krithika..awesome job..Clap

xxanitaxxkrithikas

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Another heart touching moment of Agni ...

Agam comes back home and so lovingly stares at Nimrit sleeping..
Nimrit wakes up and sees Agam..she tells him why you did not wake me up..Agam replies why ..you were so beautiful sleeping..
Nimrit tells Agam i did not slept well as your daughter kept asking me where is Papa..why papa has not come home..she is very angry with you..Agam replies my daughter cant be angry for long with her papa..
Agam sweet talk to his daughter and tells her the reason of him not coming home..he tells Nimrit see my daughter is no more angry with me..
Nimrit tells Agam now she is asking what was that work that he had to stay whole night outside knowing we will be leaving today for the holy place...Agam another sweet talk to his daughter saying its something that will always keep your mama and papa together..
Nimrit tells Agam so easily you gave the responsibility to your daughter to look after me..Agam tells Nimrit its my duty to look after yours and Gurbani safety.i will always do so..Nimrit gets emotional and tells him i know you will always do so and i feel secure with you by my side..
May be a last hug of Agni and a hint of them parting in different ways ..

So heartbreaking ..will miss you Agam and better creatives bring you soon back in the show..
Credit pics krithika..

Edited by saveeta24 - 05 February 2013 at 1:57am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_lovexxanitaxxkrithikasanasuya43

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Such a beautiful scene feel sad will miss my Agni. Agni looks so beautiful in these scenes. Very nice captions Savee.

saveeta24anasuya43

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Hope to get back this beautiful jodi soon..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_lovexxanitaxxanasuya43

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 3:04am | IP Logged
AgNi SceneTongue

Image loading...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_lovexxanitaxxsaveeta24

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Thank you Saveeta and Krithika

The atmosphere ,pair,loving,caring,concern,and the scene all of them perfect you can see in these picsThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Amrit Manthan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.