Amrit Manthan

A new journey.Agam.Nimrit/Nats..picture update.. (Page 49)

Post Reply New Post

Page 49 of 63

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Thank you for the nice pictures and caps Clap

The credits  go to saveeta and Krithika...
 Both of you do excellent jobThumbs Up 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A new journey.Agam.Nimrit/Nats..picture update.. (Page 49)" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 6:14am | IP Logged
A heart breaking scene..

Hope to see Agam back with Nimrit soon..

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Some of the beautiful  AgNi scenes and emotional  one Tongue

Amritmanth7d76

Amritmanthf825

Amritmanth352e

Amritmanth3cd1

Amritmanthed4e

Amritmanthad73

Amritmanth3d1b

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xxanitaxxsaveeta24krithikas

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Nimrit such a devoted and loving wife..she deliberately get in jail to support her husband and take care of him..
Some beautiful pics to show the love ..understanding...caring of Agni..

Nimrit comes to meet Agam in jail and feels guilty about it..

Nimrit in tears and Agam wipes it saying he cant bear tears in her eyes..

Nimrit tells Agam to forgive her..Agam says you are my strength and my happiness is with you...
Nimrit tells Agam its all Amrit doing and she wanted to frame her in Rudraksh murder..instead you got framed ..he asked Nimrit to leave as he cant reveal to her the real truth why he is in jail..
Nimrit arguing with the inspector and rude with the ladycop so as they put  her in jail near Agam...Amrit comes there with her high attitude but ended getting hurt by Nimrit and the ladycops put her in jail..
Agam surprised to see her there..Nimrit tells him she is here on her wish..

Finally Nimrit has a smile on her face as she is close to Agam to care for him..
Credit pics krithika..awesome job and really appreciate your effort to take such awesome snapshots..Hug

To be continued..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xxanitaxxkrithikas

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
.The love and care of Nimrit for Agam..
Nimrit feeds Agam food and makes him drink water in her own hand..
Nimrit wipes Agam face with her saree pallu..
Nimrit tells Agam to sleep not to talk..she holds his arm and both fell asleep.. ..
Credit pics Krithika..

will continue more..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xxanitaxxkrithikas

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Amrit phone call and the cops take Agam away to get his statement about Rudraksh murder..
Nimrit praying to Matarani to protect Agam..
Agam back in jail with bruises.blood on his face..Nimrit shattered to see him in such state..
Nimrit open her arms for Agam to come close to her ..she hugs him though the bars is a barrier and in tears..
Agam returns the Durga Ma locket to Nimrit which she gave him while the cops taking him away...
Morning Nimrit wakes up and about to touch Agam's face when she feels nausea..
Agam is worried about NImrit health..he asks her to phone Tej and to get her bail..not to worry about him..
Nimrit tells Agam i cant leave without you ..she is taken away to sign some papers and promises Agam to be back..
Nimrit unaware she is pregnant got the happy news from the ladycop..she gets emotional reading her medical report ...

Nimrit gives a phone call to Tej to get her bail..
Nimrit announces the good news to her M-I-L who is really happy to be a grandmother..she tells her that Agam will be very very happy of the news of him to be a father..
Nimrit gets flashback of their convo about their kids in their room..Agam browsing baby pics on the laptop..
Agam tells Nimrit its not  for Tej room but its to put these pics in our room..Nimrit understood what's he is talking about and  feels shy ..

Agam tells Nimrit i'm elder than Tej..i married first so i should be a father first..Nimrit tells him it does not happen like this..Agam says i dont know  i  just want to be a father..
Agni have a cute argument about the responsibilty of a parent..Agam says i will read my kids stories..play cricket with them..give them chocolates..icecream..Nimrit replies kids should have discipline.respect elders..
Agam hugs her and tells her to teach him as she always does..if the kids dont listen just tell him he will give them a slap..Nimrit replies kids should not be slapped but make them understand with love..
Agam tells Nimrit why not i got beaten by my father in childhood ..Nimrit says  you were mischievious thats why but our kids will be like me sweet..loving..
Agam says who will stop me..Nimrit replies i will do so..Agam says if you are their mother then i have right too on them as i'm their father..these two are so cute no kids yet and already arguing about how to raise their kids..Smile
Creatives gave us viewers a good dose of Agni moments.. sad. .painful..happy ones..hope their happiness is back as a baby is coming to make their bond..love more stronger..

Thanks loads krithika for these pics..great job..Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xxanitaxxkrithikasanasuya43

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Awesome update..

Heart touching scenes of Agni..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anasuya43

Savan-Rules

Goldie

Savan-Rules

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Awesome pictures,@ Savee and @ mehak thanks for uploading.Hug...After watching yesterday's epi, I was very much moved,What a mindblowing Acting Ankita and Navi gave...hatsoff to them.I think Am has taken the right track after rudraksh track...Thumbs Up

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Amrit Manthan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.