Amrit Manthan

India-Forums

Amrit Manthan
Amrit Manthan

A new journey.Agam.Nimrit/Nats..picture update.. (Page 25)

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
22nd oct..Awesome Epi and a boomerang effect it was for Amrit..
Nimrit backfired Amrit  cheap plan ..she pretends to be furious and ends up hugging Agam in front of Amrit..
Agam consoling Nimrit embracing her..

Classic moment..Nimrit look to Amrit  which says a lot..see i'm in my husband arms and her wink..
Best moment our hero Angry Agamji giving a punch to yug ..his look dont you dare touch her..
A sign of true love..Nimrit holding Amrit hand as she was going to take fake swear ..
Nimrit had to agree she believes what Amrit  said about Rajmata and Agam also will agree..his expression clearly shows he is not buying it this excuse at all..
Agam concern about Nats/Nimrit seeing all the offering to Godess Durga on the table.why she has to carry all by herself and  to ask the housekeepers to do so..
Nimrit tells him shraddha..Bhakti..Devotion to Ma durga is not a burden and this gets Agam in thought hearing this from her..
Finally Agam says he will help her ..Nats/Nimrit tells him if so you must come along with me.he agrees to do so.
This makes Nimrit really happy  Agam coming with her ...

Our cute Babli also happy for them... She tells them  its good Ma Durga will bless them both..

Will Agam..Nimrit be blessed by Ma Durga on this auspicious day..will there be a miracle from Mata Rani tonight ..lets wait and watch..

Thanks a lot krithi for these awesome pics..Hug

Edited by saveeta24 - 22 October 2012 at 10:57pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

xxanitaxxgowrisakrithikasSilverBell_SilentSoul_

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Awww that was a beautiful pic update. Can't take my eyes off this cute Agni jodi. They look so perfect together. Many ate my favorite pics. Nimrit hugging agam was so beautiful. And lastly the smile on both the face really I was all smiles watching them smile.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Aww So Sweet. I Hope The Evil In Agni Lives Goes Away Forever. (:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikassaveeta24

gowrisa Goldie
gowrisa
gowrisa

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
amazing pics...TFS

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikassaveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Creatives always give some unexpected moment of Agni..23rd oct Epi..

A so captivating scene of Agni..Nimrit in her sasural as the real Bahu..

Nimrit finally gets the suicide note and thanks Ma Durga for helping her..she is happy nothing will happen to her Agam..

Nimrit gets her right as the real bahu during the Mata ki Chowki from her M-I-L..
Agam surprised to see her there but happy ..

Agam's mom tells him she has invited Nats/Nimrit..
Agam's mom giving more importance to NImrit as she is her bahu and Amrit completely jealous..
The most beautiful unexpected scene..Agni captivating moment in the kitchen..Agam about to walk away but cant stop himself from staring at Nats/Nimrit so concentrated in her work..
Agam just kept looking at her and finally walked quietly towards Nats/Nimrit..
Agam comes closer to Nats/Nimrit and surprised Nimrit as he puts her strands of hair behind her ear..
so catchy moment and Nimrit so beautiful gazing at Agam ..
Agni  mesmerising eyelock which speak volumes..

A touch.an eyelock that took both to their own dream world..

Agni cute moment comes to an end when they got disturb by such a cute little boy and both a little embarrassed .
Agam picked up the little boy in his arms and Nimrit all happy with a shy smile..

Will Agni happiness be back again?..lets see wat's more in store in their journey..

Krithi really appreciate your great job and effort to capture such superb pics.Clap

Thanks loads my friend as its always a pleasure to relive these moments through these pics...Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

xxanitaxxSavan-Ruleskrithikas_SilentSoul_

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged

Thanks you sooo much krithi for these avis..just so mesmerising moment..Thumbs Up

Edited by saveeta24 - 24 October 2012 at 12:46am

krithikas

RBAA IF-Sizzlerz
RBAA
RBAA

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Tfs

krithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
OMG how beautifully you wrote these captions Savee.   I was all smiles Reading these wordings and going through these beautiful Agni pics.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Amrit Manthan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index