Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
A happy reunion of the whole family..
Agam putting baby pics in their room gets hurt..Nimrit nursing his wound..
Agam sad and says he deserves this wound as he signed the divorce papers..Nimrit replies that he should forget the bad moments and to move on..
Agam smiles and says you are right in every bad action there is good one afterwards..I got my father back..Nimrit says our baby's good fortune as he will get both grandfather /grandmother love..
Agam tells Nimrit its our daughter good destiny ..Nimrit says so you have already decided that its going to be a daughter..
Agam says yes because she has told me herself..i talk to her everyday..Nimrit asks him how...He bends down and shows Nimrit how he talks to their baby..
Agam happily tells Nimrit she is saying hello to me..Nimrit tells him what's is she saying to you more?..Agam replies she is asking her papa by what name i will call her..
Nimrit tells Agam i'n sure you have an answer for this also..Agam replies yes as father said Gurbani..we will call her Gurbani..
Nimrit emotional tells Agam same as God's sermons our Gurbani too will bring happiness in ours and in  the family life..
Morning Nimrit wakes and dont see Agam on bed..she searches for him and meets with some cute kids all dressed as the family members..
Nimrit in Agam's arms and their magical eyelock..they are picture perfect jodi..
The little kids laughing watching them..Agni felt shy..
Nimrit asks Agam who are these kids..Agam replies this is a picture of our family in the future..i want our house filled with kids ..
Mahi malik a changed person bringing gift for the kids..he changed all his pics on the wall and put the photoframes of his..sunitaji..Agni and Tej..shivangi pics..a happy moment all singing and dancing with the kids..
The kids happy to receive gifts and all the family says goodbye to them..Mahi malik  happily gives money to those who came to give blessing to Nimrit as she is expecting a baby..
Nimrit asks Agam where he is going all dressed..She tells him that his dad is looking after the Dhaba and told him to take  care of her..
Agam replies i'm taking care of you and looking after your safety..Nimrit replies from Amrit.Agam says she must be boiling with anger after you backfired her plan..before she does any harm to you i must do something .then we can stay in peace..
Nimrit tells Agam i wont stop because you are always right..only one thing just be careful..Agam tells Nimrit dont worry as Tej is coming with him to the police station..
Agam talks to his baby..He asks her to be good to her mama..Her papa will be back soon..
Agam before going kisses Nimrit's forehead .Nimrit does a prayer after Agam leaves for the police station..

credit pics krithika..
Savan-Rules thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just awesome and mindblowing pics.tfs
anasuya43 thumbnail
Every nice pics and  equally well caps 

well done Saveeta and Krithika πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
shanaya28 thumbnail
In today's Epi Nimrit tells Agam he makes her feel like a princess as he fulfills her every wish and command..she too loves his prince charming a lot..

The princess and her prince charming.. a kodak moment..

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loved watching Agam pampering his wife ..sweet sight
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
love all the pics especially the below ones are so making me drool  over and over
shanaya28 thumbnail
Love how Agam talks to his daughter Gurbani..so heart warming..😊
Agam is an adorable husband to his Nimrit and now same to his daughter Gurbani..

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing..

Beautiful pics..
shanaya28 thumbnail
1st Feb Epi..Agam pampering his lovely wife Nimrit..

Nimrit getting mood swing due to her pregnancy.she just feels like crying
Agam dont like to see her in tears and think of ways to make her laugh..
Lol seems Agam is very bad at telling jokes..Nimrit tells him you and joke..no i dont want you to tell me joke..
Agam tells her then i will dance for you and Nimrit laughs..Agam is happy to see her laughing and says so it means you think my dance is a joke too...
Nimrit replies no your dance is not a joke but the way you pampers me i feel like a princess..Hugging Agam she says i love my prince charming very very much..i love you Agamji..
Agam tells her you are happy and safe thats all i want for you...
Agam staring so lovingly at Nimrit reading the  prayer book..
Nimrit asks Agam wat's the matter..he just smiles and tells its time  for her to sleep...
Nimrit tells Agam why she was reading prayer book as it will be good for their baby..He tells Nimrit its good for the mother to be also to have her full sleep..
Nimrit tells Agam she has something to say..how much she is happy as if life has given her everything in him..she is so fortunate to get a husband like him..she has a fear though someone dont put their evil eyes on their happiness..Agam tells her not to stress herself as he is always with her..
Nimrit not getting sleepy..Agam asks her to come close to him and humming  to get back her sleep..
Agam a bit angry as Nimrit  did not listen to him and nearly fell on the stairs..she got a little sprain in her leg..Nimrit trying to pacify him..
Agam tells Nimrit i'm worried about you..if you really love me then do as i say..i dont want you to stress yourself ..go down or climbing the stairs just relax in the room..
Nimrit holding her ears and says sorry to Agam and to forgive her..she promises to do as he says..Agam hugs her and asks her to rest..
Credit for these awesome pics goes to krithi..well captured pics and great job..πŸ‘
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Savee..Nice Captions too..

Beautiful Agni scenes.. Too adorable..