Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: anasuya43

Is Agam is in the hostipal or Natasha/Nimrit...

On thr precap Amrit was saying that Natasha is in hostipal??

Yes but I think Natasha is in the hospital with agam because he save her and the poison move to him so she toke agam to hospital and when her mom ask her where are you she said I am in hospital...It is only My guess..:).

Ahlem thumbnail
Amrit Lie will become a reality..Agam in Hospital..:)... only my guess.

--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely pics with Caps.

so finally true emotions came out in a jiff ..

I guess that Agam is in hospital but  Amrit is thinking that Nimrit/Nats  is in the hospital...she will get a shock of her life when she finds that Agam saved her putting his life at stake...Can't wait to watch that expresison on Amrit's face😉
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Saina well said i'm waiting same  to see  Amrit expression..she is thinking Nats/Nimrit in hospital and will enjoy see her dying..

The shock she will get esp  when she will learn Agam risked his life to save Nimrit..she must get it by now true love never dies..the instinct comes naturally when someone you love is in danger and you will do anything to save him or her..

Like Nimrit will save Agam taking  him to hospital..
Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
shanaya28 thumbnail
The question which is cropping in our mind.will Agni unite forever?..

As per track going Hope is there but too many thorns in their path...

Emotional moment of Nimrit with Agam after knowing the truth he loves her so deeply..

Nimrit pouring her heart feeling to Agam..saying sorry to misunderstand him..Telling him just once you have said you love Nimrit not Amrit..
Nimrit hugging Agam saying i love you ...
Nimrit so happy to meet her Agam and reveal the truth to him..

Nimrit blissful smile.. why not as she knows Her Agam loves his Nimrit very much..

Only wish nothing comes in their way after Agam saving Nimrit tonight and we get their most awaited reunion..

Credit pics goes to krithi..thank you so much..🤗

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post Savee :) the most heart touching scene :) Nimrit crying with happiness once she knows Agam loves only her :) Ankita was too good in that hospital scene :) wish Agam hears her words that time :) Nimrit hugging Agam was the most beautiful moment :)   Nimrit all smiles dressing up to see her Agam and reveal her true identity :) pray our wishes are fulfilled and we get the most anticipated Agni reunion :)
Ahlem thumbnail
Thank you very much for the lovely post and Great pics.👏..nice pics and writing as usual..👍🏼
anasuya43 thumbnail
@ Saveeta and Krithika

The pics and the caps of both made  me to enjoy again 👏

.In yesterday's episode there are two beautiful scenes one Nimrit  seeing Agam  in the hostipal and the last scne Nimrit getting ready to receive Agam👏

Thank you both of you.
HotFuzz thumbnail

Lovely pics with Caps...

I so wished Agam subconsciously heard what Nimrit said to him in the hospital..But , waitig for that grand occassion when Agam finds out truth and be with Nim forever
shanaya28 thumbnail
Agni journey continues with Happiness..pain ..

Nimrit comes back home after her kidnapping..

Agam so happy to see her back..
Agni staring at each other and their happiness so visible on their faces.
love reflecting in Nimrit's eyes for Agam .. his smile says it all how much he is relieved and happy to see her safe..
The happiness of short duration as Nimrit hypnotized by Rajmata slapped Agam which surprises him..
So sad to see Agam in pain and perplexed by Nimrit's reaction..

Will Agni get their Happiness back defeating the evils..lets see wat's in store in their journey ahead..

Thanks loads krithi for the pics..🤗