A new journey.Agam.Nimrit/Nats..picture update.. - Page 16

Posted: 11 years ago

Nice pics of Agam and Natasha..Both are doing brilliant job in AM.

Hopes and prayers that Agam should know the truth sooner
Edited by --Saina-- - 11 years ago
Thanks for the update Savee :) It was a heart breaking episode :( Ankita Navi both did a wonderful job . Agam by hurting Nats he is hurting himself :( so sad to see both of them in so much pain :( just waiting for their reunion :)
Anasuyaji..saina..krithi..agree with you all..Navi.Ankita always give their best performances esp in emotional scenes..they can emote their feelings with their eyes..facial expression only ..

just waiting for their happy days to be back...

Yes They are making Great job..In the previous episode they acted very well that they love  both and in yesterday how much they can be enger and...etc..Great Job.

Very touched moment:

Sachaa pyar nahin marta..True love never dies..
yesterday got one such beautiful moment where Agam saved the love of his life..Nimrit/Natasha..

Agam worried about Nats/Nimrit and trying to wake her up..
An example of an undying love..Agam sucked the poison of the snake to save Nats/Nimrit..
Agam.i wont let anything happens to you..

Finally Agam is relieved  to see her awake and their hug...
Nats/Nimrit hugging him tight and asked him if he is fine as Amrit has told her about his illness..

Too bad the poison reaction and blood coming out from Agam's mouth..

Nats/Nimrit holding Agam in her arms and really worried about him..
This time its Nimrit who will save Agam taking him to hospital..nothing will happen to him and hoping this bad incident bring them close after their little dooriyan.separation..

Wat's more in store and how they backfires Amrit next masterplan..lets wait and watch..

Thanks loads krithi for pics..🤗
Nice update Savee :) well said True Love Never Dies :) It was a heart touching scene . Agam was on time to save his Nimrit :) Nimrit hugging him asking about his health was so touching and their hug so beautiful . Now she has to save her agam and I guess agam in unconscious state will open his heart and say how much he loves his nimrit and why he married that evil amrit . Can't wait for today's episode :) hope we get a beautiful agni reunion :)
@Saveeta and  Krithika

In yesterday episode the last scene was a emotional and heart breaking scene.Though Agam indirectly hurts Natasha when he saw Natasha laying on the floor he forget everything including what Amrit may think about him he rushed towards  to help her.This shows how much he loves her.
It was a  nice scene and natural one.

Thank you both of you for the Pics and caps  as usual on the top class 
Very nice pics and writing as usual...keep the Great work.. saveeta24 and   krithikas...
Yes I am totally agree with both of you   krithikas and anasuya..And me I think Natasha will tell agam that is she is his Nimrat..because in the first she tried to told him but can not..
and In yesterday episode I asked My self Agam not afraid if the Poison Moves him..and n the last it happened I guessed in the beginning of today episode..Agam in the hospital..

Edited by Ahlem - 11 years ago
Is Agam is in the hostipal or Natasha/Nimrit...

On thr precap Amrit was saying that Natasha is in hostipal??