Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Priya_SD

🤣🤣🤣. LOLLL Naina you're hilarious 

When Naina become a hilarious, understand that she is in "Loose wire" mode..😆 😉
MisscoolEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mhari Transformer,we think alike!🤗⭐️ aur oye main "loose-wire" mode main nahi hoon, it's day-time still😆

Priya, Babasa ki influence hai,he's the awesomest and most hilarious Sasur/Sr Husband i've ever come across!!🤣
Edited by MisscoolEyes - 11 years ago
Priya_SD thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes, if it weren't for Babasa idk how I would have gotten through y'days epi. Yesterday's dialogue he said about drowning and Bhabo holding on to him causing both of them to drown had me ROFLing 🤣
farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ami,priya, naina...hope surya use this opportunity well to learn something 4m the oldies and also to do chori chori romance. Esp suraj needs to learn how to flirt 4m his father! Hahaha..:-D

Sita...its ok dear...this track is not that bad. M enjoying. :-)
Sugarush thumbnail
I absolutely love the idea of sharing the room just imagine guys the mischief Surya will be upto whilst sleeping under Bhabho's nose. I am hoping to see Surya moments there. I can't wait for the night to come in Singapooore.
.Ami. thumbnail
Faaru -- Ab side mat change kar. Atthehi rahe. Tu 'Double Dhol ki, Single Power' hain. LOL!

Naina -- No No. You're in 'loose wire' mode. If you were in 'Screw Tight' vala mode na then you ended up writing gigantic post with tons of sad sad queries. Ha Ha Ha. N how about Suraj say G'nite to that guy when Sandhya pointing out her hand.. Ha Ha Ha.
MisscoolEyes thumbnail
oye teri, meri posts are not sad 😛they are introspective 😆🤣

Yeah.. G'nite was phunny too! Toh,Sandy pointing out her hand means good nite,in SurYa sign language🤣
.Ami. thumbnail
We must start special thread on how to use english sentence/words using sign language in SURYA style. It'll be so helpful for person like me who know english less. LOL!
MisscoolEyes thumbnail
hayre mhara Ramji! aur kitni angrezi seekhni hai tujhe! Angrezi ke kitaab likhne hai ke?
sadhana1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All the four in same room? It's something unexpected but we have to take it easy as our show is bucket full of unexpected things. Healthy discussion going on chup chupke surya romance and sr Rathis giving advise to jr Rathis. Let's hope for the best . but it's true that we are all missing Suya in this track. It's been ages since we have full of surya episode. Last one is cotton fight I think. They even changed clothes , now I am bit worried when that pool scene is going to be .hope we don't miss it lol.