Ranveer will runaway mean?

Posted: 11 years ago

In the precap Ranveer is shown on the phone and his face expressions changes mean he's ready to fulfill his wish.

He's determine to run away.😕
Is he really in love with saheeba?
or it is only an infatuation enlight the post with your precious pov.
May be Ranveer's dream is over his love for Saahiba
I thnk he want fullfill dream first..
fulfilling ones dream is not wrong andin some cases , they keep their dreams more importance than others ...for shaiba marrying him is her dream ...

Well , Looks like he will go chasing his dreams , leaving her all alone, wishing and thinking all is going to be well 

Originally posted by rechus

I thnk he want fullfill dream first..
But someone who leaves a bride on the eve of the wedding is equal as to leave a bride alone sitting in the canopy both mean ruining the future of the girl.
He's thinking of himself not for Saheeba...selfishness.
Edited by KajAnj - 11 years ago
true, even yday he was thinking about collecting money , about dreams of london and all that while being with her , flirting and loving her ... 

wont say he dont like her , but his dreams are more imp and this opportunity once gone is never gonna come back for him sort of thing ... 
Originally posted by breezy

true, even yday he was thinking about collecting money , about dreams of london and all that while being with her , flirting and loving her ... 

wont say he dont like her , but his dreams are more imp and this opportunity once gone is never gonna come back for him sort of thing ... 
In that case I think he should not have given his Yes for the marriage.
No doubt that he is in love with Saheeba. I like the way story is molded thou the guy is selfish enough.

Clear that his dream is more important than anything..people leave their sick & dying parents alone to go abroad & fulfill their dreams. Nothing surprises me.
With promos & 1st epi I was having doubt that he will run frm his wedding to cherish his dreams

He loves sahiba for sure, but I think his dreams r his first priority
Originally posted by samarp2

With promos & 1st epi I was having doubt that he will run frm his wedding to cherish his dreams

He loves sahiba for sure, but I think his dreams r his first priority
London is his obsession.