Users

Frequent Posters

ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

HOW DO YOU CHECK HOW MUCH TD IS RATED!!

memsaab thumbnail

KYPH is cool.. I really like this guy Angad.. His attitude rocks.. and his voice.. very... ??? dunno how to describe it. I do not get this serial on tv but have been watching them on video clips on net and boy... he rocks..

ummm somewhere.. he reminds me of Uday Chopra though, but he is better looking than Uday Chopra..

but.. I have been thinking.. nowadays the trend is on. Simple or Behanji type of girl and guy with attitude.. look at DK and Disha in Tumhari Disha, Jassi and Arman in Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin, Pujaa and Ronit in Yeh Meri Life Hai and now Angad and Kripa in Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai...  and not to forget.. Ansh Virani on top.. (I really like this guy.. but on tv, he is not shown as good looking as he is in real life.. not to forget.. he was voted among 7 sexiest/good looking man of India)

~memsaab

Edited by memsaab - 18 years ago
* ^ Princess ** thumbnail
I like td more then kkph  
Angadzgirl thumbnail

well i  like KYPH more than TD. i just love KYPH. look at Angad his voice, his attitude, anfd more.... he is so hot rock stars. i am biggest fan of Angad.

~sweta~

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

KYPH is doing very well now but what happens after Angad and Kripa declare their love for each other SAME thing as Td.......................Angad's mum causing problems for these two and confussions and more confussions just like TD

Td should be in the lead once Dk weds Dish.................................its gonna be the WEDDING of the CENTURYπŸ‘

Culture thumbnail

Hey aaliyah...πŸ˜›

i do so hope they get the two married soon... they story has completely lost all charm !

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

eh Memsaab, yeah that was what I always have been thinking and telling my friends. Only in films aur serials mein aisa hota hain. A hot looking industrialist or big shot be it DK- TD, Angad- KYPH, Ronit/ Ashmit- YMLH, Arjun Punj - KDMH and so on........fall head over heels in love with a seedhi saadhi middle class gharelu ladki. Asal zindagi mein kabhi aisa hota hain bhala.....😑 I doubt if Anil Ambani, Birla's, Tata's, Raheja's , Mittal's and many more kabhi aisa karenge πŸ˜‰. All go only after money, glamour, looks etc.

And about Ansh oh so  I am not the only crazy one πŸ˜‰. Kkusum now I enjoy watching to see Trishul's ( Akashdeep Saigal) scenes and I am not the only crazy one. Since when Ansh was there in KKSBKBT it had very good TRP's.

Yeah coming back to TD, hope  DK really starts doing some exercise to keep his mind and health active and fresh.πŸ˜† Else as Mink says like Mary had a little lamb he will keep following all the women ( Sum, Dish,Pori, Gargi) then slowly he too will turn out to be like apna Indy Baby πŸ˜ƒ

Cheers

Lata

swathi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AALIYAH786

Td should be in the lead once Dk weds Dish.................................its gonna be the WEDDING of the CENTURYπŸ‘

I think that if DK weds Dish then it would mean the end of TD unless of course Guhas decide to have a leap in TD and show young DK once again.

Swathi

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ that was really funny swathi πŸ˜†