Ruk Jaana Nahin

17th Jul WU-Indu sacrifices himself for her sake!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

lashy

IF-Stunnerz

lashy

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1vandana.bandaruSejal_DesaiShahinakhcoolxkaushikaaumanna441parbhudayalashparm1genee01shiny3Wild_PearlyeshhhhbutterbearChicagoCarole1Virgopk81shootingstarsshantellbrownivanta29archie76dent4u~~~Sweta~~~sweet7863suki11nanda_gopak-kimyaWestwicksunshine33Girl54seriallover_OMG-Swetha-pressumy_viewdeepa911lastminFaayeynancy1996Rashmi04samarp2Namzz0-SD-0l0veyRach.roshaeldsouza91Princess_123preetipcSonali.SFallen AngelAbsoluvseelaksHeart_Hacker-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "17th Jul WU-Indu sacrifices himself for her sake!" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

samarp2

IF-Dazzler

samarp2

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Indu-Sanchi story is back to whr it wasOuch

thks Lashy for the fab updateEmbarrassed..its really awesome to read urs

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11sweet7863pressuFaayeyroshaeldsouza91Namzzlashy

Absoluv

IF-Sizzlerz

Absoluv

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
thanx lashy dear for the update...today my heart goes out for Indu ...Cry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863pressuFaayeyroshaeldsouza91Namzzlashy

nancy1996

IF-Dazzler

nancy1996

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
thank you for the very well written update!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FaayeypressuNamzzroshaeldsouza91lashy

pressu

Goldie

pressu

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Thank you so much Shraddha for the awesome updateClap Clap Clap
Today i want to mention some positive points in the episode.
Sanchi felt little sad after watching Indu's hurt but not for too long and at last part Sanchi slapped him thinking that he hurted her father but she was not at fault.Even i'll do the same if i was in the situation of Sanchi as my father is a lot to me na and when i saw him like that and Indu with weapon i would react in that way only.
Tomorrow our most awaited DIVORCE and in the precap Sanchi looked a bit worried after hearing about divorce.Otherwise she has no intention to give Indu divorce but what will Indu think??
He can bear infinite insults from Sanchi but he will never want to loose Sanchi.
Waiting to see Indu's reactions after receiving divorce.

suki11sweet7863FaayeyNamzzroshaeldsouza91lashy

suki11

suki11

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Thank you for the update.

I can't write up anything today, as I've had some really bad news, and am in no mood or right frame of mind to do anything. I actually think I'm in shock and in automode, as no way would any rational person after suffering such an awful personal family setback, be on a public forum.
But I'm stuck in a situation where I know I'm completely helpless to do anything, yet my heart isn't accepting it.

I won't be watching the epi today, and most likely when reality finally sets in, I won't be visiting IF  for awhile. When that will happen though I don't know, just like I don't know why I'm spilling my guts on a public forum. I'm sorry If I've offended or upset anyone with this post.

pressuRashmi04Namzz0-SD-0Sonali.Slashy

Faayey

Goldie

Faayey

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Thanks for the awesome update Shraddha!! oh myy i cant believe Sanchi is blind..she really needs to back in time and see all the favours Indu has done for herCry  my heart goes out to Indu as wellBroken HeartOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91lashy

lashy

IF-Stunnerz

lashy

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suki11

Thank you for the update.

I can't write up anything today, as I've had some really bad news, and am in no mood or right frame of mind to do anything. I actually think I'm in shock and in automode, as no way would any rational person after suffering such an awful personal family setback, be on a public forum.
But I'm stuck in a situation where I know I'm completely helpless to do anything, yet my heart isn't accepting it.

I won't be watching the epi today, and most likely when reality finally sets in, I won't be visiting IF  for awhile. When that will happen though I don't know, just like I don't know why I'm spilling my guts on a public forum. I'm sorry If I've offended or upset anyone with this post.

Oh my God Suki...your post sounds very disturbing... is it something to do with a loved one...if so, I hope God grants you the strength to come out of this suffering and hope you remain strong for everyone else in your family too...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pressuRashmi04roshaeldsouza910-SD-0Namzz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.