Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

COLD WAR (Page 2)

kool*kariya* Goldie
kool*kariya*
kool*kariya*

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar bun

arre no no chilly!LOL

kripa is second to aseem on darling dinku's hitlist you see!

kripa comes AFTER aseem!

LOLLOL.....chilly shant ho jao.......she doesnt have bad taste

sa*ra Senior Member
sa*ra
sa*ra

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 8:12am | IP Logged

thats reali mean ....as they say ..jealousy is the root of evilness!

...n considering how talented n hard-wrking IQ is ...others r just out 2 out-do him ...but they won't succeed becos genuine n sincere persons always win - n i'm confident IQ is 1 of them ...so such cheap activites @ his expense will cost the wrong-doers n not him, esp in the long run

...whilst either of us give out a sopari ...dinky make sure u tell IQ 2 continue wid the mental mantra 'i'm the best' Big smile...n not take such incidents 2 heart ....i'm sure we hav no need 2 worri of him gettin big-headed cos dinky will keep him grounded! Wink

saarahkhann IF-Dazzler
saarahkhann
saarahkhann

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 11:17am | IP Logged
I havent seen the movie 'coz i would prefer not to see Iqbal rather than watching him in trash movie like Bullet-Ek Dhamaka....but yes i had seen the promos n i have to say this that Aseem neither has looks nor acting skills n the plus Bullet isnt the movie Iqbal should care abt..i m sure he considers it his worst decison laikin woh kehtey hain na k "Har raat k baad aik subah ati hai" well KYPH is that SUBAH for him its his fresh start n i m sure by Allah's (SWT) grace he will go a long way InshAllah
|iami5o4| Goldie
|iami5o4|
|iami5o4|

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Wink lol.. Ibal Khan sounds like a little kid ... "This is not fair. I am the hero". LOL No offense to any hard-core Angad fans. Dead I think its just kinda cute Tongue thats all. Tongue He looks so tough yet sounds like a little boy at times. Approve awww..... cute. Embarrassed

Well, I hope everything goes okay b/t the two men. Ibal shouldn't worry so much about recognition and publicity now that he's the main star in KYPH. I bet he'll get a lot of coverage because he seems to get a lot at this KYPH message board we have here. Smile
ash.attitude IF-Rockerz
ash.attitude
ash.attitude

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 8:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by romaila

well chillyflakes kripa had troubled angad alot.

i didn't quite get you..wat u mean by kripa troubles angad..in the drama or in real life?!?!?!Confused and y wud she trouble him in real life???..even IF she does (which i think is crap to even thinkGeek) how do u know?...lol..imagine neha runnin after iqbal and troubling him..hahaha LOLLOLLOL..shes soo tiny infront of him!

Go to top