Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Congrats...
Nice update.
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Writer Note

Thank u so much everyone for ur beautiful responce and comments🤗🤗means a lot to me🤗🤗with this part we are going to finish first thread of this FF,thank u so much again for liking it that much. 

keep reading the story.🤗i hope u ll liked the coming parts.

P.S...welcome to new readers who are joining me with this FF🤗Plz add me in ur buddy list so it would be easy for me to send PMs.

Maria...remember me in ur prayers🤗

Maria. thumbnail

Love and Hate

"I am sorry mom" his slow, broken voice only could hear in the dark room as he kept his head on Shilpa's lap, she did not speak but felt his tears wetting her clothes, she sucked in breath."Shilpa say him we don't want his apology, we don't want son like him. Whatever he did is not forgivable, say him get out of our room" Rajeev groaned in anger regarding Mayank disgustedly. "Please Dad just listen me once I know I did wrong I am sorry for that you can give me punish whatever you want but its truth now I love Nupur ,I really love her, I cant harm her she is my life, I'll ask her for forgiveness I know she'll forgive me, please bring Nupur back. Please bri...'"

"Do you still think your sin is forgettable? Do you still have hopes we'll bring Nupur back to you? Do you think we are that much heartless? We'll not bring her back and it'll be your punish"

He regarded him coldly and turned away his eyes ignoring his pleading eyes, "Mom please'"

She looked down at him, "your dad is saying right.After whatever you did with Nupur its your punish you'll have to live without her and this time I'll not support you. You'll have to pay for your deed"

Misery swelled inside him and he lifted his gaze towards them but their stiffened face had told him their decision, Turning on his heels, with heavy heart he peered out the room in anger, frustrate on himself..

Mayank strode to the front table of bar and picked up a crystal decanter of whiskey. He poured some into a glass and tossed it down, then refilled it he lifted his wineglass to his lips and poured it down his throat but it didn't work for him, he poured down more wine his throat to get escape from Nupur's memories but he knew he'd been lost his heart for her.

He dragged himself keeping his balance towards the parking area "Mayank Sharma!!!" a deep, familiar voice called out his name from behind. Mayankglanced over his shoulder titling his head and his body stiffened and rage flushed across over his face to see the person behind him, "What are you doing here?"He groaned and spun around to face him, "its seems Mayank Sharma has lots his heart for his wife, I feel pity on you" he laughed mockingly starring at Mayank and a new wave of anger rushed into his veins

"It'll be good for you if you leave the place right now or else I'll kill you"

Mayank jabbed his finger at him and burst out trying to stable his shaking body Neev laughed out in return and stared back at Mayank, "Today I'll tell you Mayank Sharm who'll leave the place and who'll get hurt" saying this he closed the distance between them and gave Mayank a hard punch on his head. Mayank couldn't keep his balance and his head hit with the heavy stone, a blood rushed out from his forehead and he felt dizzy, "you 'd hurt me, today is my day" Neev moved towards his car and pulled out a iron rod,Mayank held his forehead and tried to stand up but Neev hit the rod with his head and a fluid of blood came out from Mayank's head and he fell on floor. "I'll kill you Mayank Sharma" with another hit Neev throw the rod aside and looked down at Mayank who'd been got unconscious. "What's happening there?"A voice came from distance and Neev whirled around, a security guard was coming towards the spot, but before he could catch him, he rushed towards his car and get succeeded in escape from there.. he called out the other security guards when he saw Mayank injured lying unconscious there..

"Radha!!!Where are you?"Shiv entered in room,"what happened?you are looking upset"Radha closed the cupboard and came closed to him seeing great panic in his voice, "Mayank is in hospital, someone has beaten him up badly, Rajeev told me he is still in under observation due to head injury"

"ohh!!God"a week whispered slipped from Radha's lips and she sank into the corner of bed, "who has beaten Mayank?"She lifted her gaze at his husband who seemed too in great panic, "don't know, a security guard who has brought him in hospital he told that he saw a person beating him badly but when he tried to catch him he escaped from there" he told her further sitting beside her on bed.

"we should go there, he is our son-in-law"she hesitated looking at his husband but he did not reply, Shiv took deep breath and then looked at her, "I am in denial, don't know what we should do or not"

"We should tell Nup...'."

"No"

Her words struck in her throat as Shiv groaned in anger interrupting her."Radha don't tell Nupur anything, if she get to know about it, she will insist to go back to Mayank and I don't want it"

"But when she get to know about it, what will we say her?. At this time Mayank's life is in great danger and Rajeev bhai and Shilpa bhabhi needs our emotional support"

"What happened to Mayank?"

They looked towards doorway and then towards each other in panic, "nothing happened. Nupur we were just...'"

"Please mom tells me what happened to Mayank??What were you talking about?who is in danger?"

She closed the distance between them and Radha hesitantly looked at Shiv who signaled her not to tell anything but the panic it their faces had told Nupur there was something wrong, her heart sank with strange fear, "please mom tell me what happened? Why are you both looking upset?"

"Nupur,Mayank'is in 'hospital, he get injured"

Without bothering the threatening looks of her husband Radha told Nupur hesitantly and Nupur felt earth spun around her she felt dizzy and placed her hand on wall for support.Radha ruhed towards her and placed her arm around her to support her.

"I've to see him" these were few words which she hardly could manage to say, "I can't give you permission to see him" Shiv announced giving her his stubborn look. "Please papa don't stop me, I'll not leave him as he needs me, you can't deny the truth he is my Husband"

"After whatever he did with you, with us. You still want to go back to him"His eyes narrowed to furious slits and the air seemed to crackle with his anger. "yes, I want to go back to him, I know he did wrong but at this time he needs me ,Rajeev uncle and Shilpa aunty  needs me. Please papa don't stop me, let me go"

Shiv didn't utter a word and she understood seeing his stiff face his father was not happy with her decision but at that time Mayank needed her and she'd been decision what she'd to do.

An odd emotion flickered across Nupur's features, and her jaw tightened as she looked at him through the mirror, his face was looking pale, lots of wires attached with his body , and a bandage covered around his head, there were lots of bruises on his face.

"Please Mayank open your eyes" she mumbled with a brief flare of spirit and a lone tear escaped from the corner of her eye.

here is next update,i really hope u ll like it😳

Edited by Maria. - 11 years ago
-Anila- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
loved it lodsss
loved it to d coreee
Awww...I felt bad for Mayank...
n iss Neev ki toh!!!!! Arhhh!!!!
i will kill dat idiot...arhhh
bt atleast ek baat toh acchi huyi Nupur wapas a gayi Mayank ke paas...
i loved ke Mayank now hv even confessed abt his love to his Parents..
loved it..
waiting eagerly for d next part...
love u SIS...🤗🤗🤗

ps: Pehli dafa meri SIS ne mujhe PM nhi kiya...🥺 Edited by -Anila- - 11 years ago
Maria. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Anila-

Pehli dafa meri SIS ne mujhe PM nhi kiya...🥺

aww sorry sweety*tight hugs*
its just here was power cutand  could not PM to all..now i m pming to everyone..😳
pluviophile. thumbnail
OMG I hope Mayank is fine, finally we will get some Mayur scene Thanks Maria, Beautiful update 👍🏼

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I wish i could kill niv.Aww felt bad 4 mayu.Thanx GOD nups with him. loved them a lot.Nice part. do cont soon
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
brilliant update :):):)
really liked it :)

i soo wish i could kill Neev!