India-Forums

MN*Love and Hate2#2* Next Thread Link on pg 148

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Hello friendsHug
i am opening the second thread of *Love and Hate2*Big smile
Thank you so much for liking the FF that muchHugi am very thankful to all of you for giving your love and support to me..
Thanks againHug
love y allHug
Maria*remember me in your prayers*

Introduction

we have Love-Hate relationship,i dont love him..Do i hate him?

Edited by Maria. - 10 December 2012 at 10:40pm

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009Rubigsamrijauzma.hadia.Zoha.Rumaisajaya.suman.shweta.sebi.-Asma-Robi.rajiMNFiza.MayurRafoRozeena.Robina.Romi.Rabia.MNRose.saba.shahsobigsoro-Riya.roy-Mayurdilse-Roshee--Samina-Rafia.khan-soma-Sonia.ArTidil.123FariArTi-Lovely-mineflowersoni773faisalafinesissamilover-Siya.Arjun-zoniro12Annakuku22-umi-Liba.Fantasy.Ashi-ArTi-saliha-clustersofstarAlisha-2887gopi06....vula_kv....Bhawna_artiPassion_17mayuloveuAuroni.92-Samira-love.mayurarti-Anila-Humayra-SupriyaluvsMN-drfizaahmedashneshafy_MNSwirledDreamsSilent.Dreamer.ByGod.Nancy

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

samra.suman.sebi.rajiMNFiza.Mayur-Asma-shweta.jaya.Zoha.Rumaisasamrijauzma.hadia.Rubigsalma009RafoRozeena.Rabia.MNRose.saba.shahRobina.Romi.sobigsoroLiba.-saliha--Riya.roy-Mayurdilse-Roshee--soma-Sonia.ArTidil.123FariArTi-Lovely-MNLover-Samina-mineflowersoni773faisalafinesissamilover-Siya.Arjun-zoniro12Annakuku22-umi-Fantasy.Ashi-ArTiclustersofstarPassion_17....vula_kv....gopi06Auroni.92love.mayurarti-Samira--Anila-Humayrashafy_MN-SupriyaluvsMN-

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged

Writer Note

Thank u so much everyone for ur beautiful responce and commentsHugHugmeans a lot to meHugHugwith this part we are going to finish first thread of this FF,thank u so much again for liking it that much. 

keep reading the story.Hugi hope u ll liked the coming parts.

P.S...welcome to new readers who are joining me with this FFHugPlz add me in ur buddy list so it would be easy for me to send PMs.

Maria...remember me in ur prayersHug

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009Rubigzubiuzma.hadia.Zoha.Rumaisasamra.jaya.suman.sebi.-Asma-Robi.rajiMNrojaMNFiza.MayurRafoRozeena.shweta.Romi.Robina.Rabia.MNRose.saba.shah-saliha-sobigsoro-Siya.Arjun-zoniro12Annakuku22-umi-Liba.soni773faisalafinesissamiloverAshi-ArTiFantasy.-Riya.roy-Mayurdilse-Roshee--Samina-FariArTi-Lovely-Sonia.ArTidil.123Rafia.khan-soma-MNLovermineflowerparul_bansalcool_shwetsAlisha-2887clustersofstarPassion_17DalmuthuyaIrum.kirti123gopi06love.mayurartiAuroni.92-Anila-mayuloveu-Samira--SupriyaluvsMN-shafy_MNSilent.Dreamernanor.ByGod.Nancy

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged

Love and Hate

"He never tried to force me, he never tried to harm me, neither he molest me nor he took advantage of me, he had kidnapped me because he wanted to marry me"

She huffed and tears poured from her eyes in hot strikes as she could not bear his humiliation and lied.

Mayank feet froze at that place and he lifted up his eyes towards her,his whole body seeming to heave a shuddering breath as her each and every word registered in his mind, SHE LIED,

Yes she  lied, he tried to force her not once but two times, on their wedding night and that night when he was drunk and he tried to force her on his bed..He molested her, on their first meeting when he couldn't control his desires and had forcefully kissed her taking her in his arms, his body shuddered as flashes of past across his mind, he felt out of breath and gasped air to send some oxygen to his lungs, I am cold-hearted, callous, selfish, Casanova, arrogant monster who has snatched her happiness and she lied for me, why did she lie for me??Why Nupur? Why did not you tell everyone that whatever your father says its right? Why are you hiding truth?

He closed his eyes in agonizing remorse, unable to feel the pain he had given her and she still caring for him, she still lying for him.

"Yes, he did everything because he wanted to marry me. Yes, he'd kidnapped me but he did not try to take advantage of it, he did it because he wanted to stop my marriage"

He ached with remorse as his eyes met with her how vulnerable and hurt she was looking but still defending him.

"Nupur you don't need to be scared, tell us truth?"Shiv shook her shoulder and sucked his breath in confusion to see her daughter defending that person who had snatched their happiness, who was the reason of their suffering.

"I am saying truth Papa, yes Mayank did wrong but he never tried to harm me in any -way" she lifted her gaze at his father and he dropped his arms.

"I don't know beta why are you trying to save him but he does not deserve it, he did not think about us, about you for a moment when he'd kidnapped you, he doesn't know how much we've suffered due to his this act, he'd snatched our happiness just because to get what he wanted i can't forgive him  ever, I  cant forgive him for whatever he did with my daughter, with us, he  would have to be suffered and he will"

His voice choked and he regarded Mayank disgustedly.

"Trust us Shiv, we did not know anything about it. We did not know our son can do like this, if we knew we never let this happened, we are sorry, please forgive us'"

Rajeev voice came out in whisper and shiv pressed his hand over his shoulder, "I know Rajeev you didn't  know about Mayank's act and I am not blaming  you and Shilpa bhabhi for it, its Mayank's sin and he has to suffer for it"

"I am sorry for what I did, I know I don't deserve your forgiveness but I want to'..."

"NO, how could you think I will forgive you after whatever you did with my daughter.There is No forgiveness for you Mayank Sharma"

Mayank's words faded in his mouth in half way as Shiv shouted at him on the top of his voice regarding him with great rage and Nupur body shuddered in fear to think what will happen now? Everyone was in great pain, in grief.

She wanted him to suffer, she wanted him to get punished but now when it was going to happen.Why she was not happy? Why she was feeling scared to loose him?

"Nupur will not live here even for a moment"Shiv grabbed Nupur's wrist and announced, Shilpa moved to talk to Shiv but Rajeev held her hand and stopped her to doing this.

"She is my wife; you can't take her with you" Mayank's low voice vibrated with havoc of emotions and Nupur stared at him, she felt urge to hug him and hid herself but she swallowed her lump letting her tears to flow

"And she is my daughter Mayank Sharma..i will not let her live with the disgust person like you"

She closed her eyes as her father's words had cut her heart, Mayank looked at his parents with pleading eyes and they turned away their eyes, his heart slammed into his ribs

"i'will not let her go away from me"

He gazed at Nupur who stared back in his eyes,her heart sank with bewildered helplessness, she wanted to live with him, she did not want to leave him BUT she was helpless'

"I am taking her with me Mayank and mind it Nupur will never come back here"

Shiv tightened his grip over her wrist "let's go Nupur"

She tore away her eyes from him and Mayank swallowed hard trying to compose himself He'd been lost Nupur,and the thought living without her had took his breath'.

He could not stop her '.

Precap..

"Radha dont tell Nupur anything,if she get to know about it,she will insist to go back to Mayank and i dont want it"

"please papa dont stop me,i'll not leave him as he needs me,you cant deny the truth he is my Husband"

here is next update,i hope you will like itEmbarrassed 

Edited by Maria. - 17 July 2012 at 9:08am

The following 95 member(s) liked the above post:

angelheart19shweta.jaya.Rozeena.uzma.hadia.samrijasamra.Zoha.RumaisaFiza.MayurRaforajiMNrojaMN-Asma-Robi.suman.sebi.Rubigzubisalma009krish_artisupriyamnfanRose.Rabia.MNsaba.shahRobina.Romi.sobigsoro-saliha-...angel...Liba.-umi-kuku22zoniro12Anna-Riya.roy-Mayurdilse-Roshee--Samina-Rafia.khan-soma-Sonia.ArTidil.123FariArTiFantasy.Ashi-ArTi-Lovely-MNLovermineflowerMudrika25soni773samilover-Siya.Arjun-faisalafinesisdiaangelcool_shwetsmark-mayuranju011Alisha-2887clustersofstarPassion_17Bhawna_artikirti123Irum.prrk86crazymayuriangopi06drmaha--jiya--kiran_ratimayuloveu-Anila-.rumki.RiasaAuroni.92SharadDivyanka-Samira-love.mayurartiHumayra-SupriyaluvsMN-shafy_MN-DreamzGirl-swati05J.LO--Sanchu--SwirledDreams--WHATEVER--.ByGod.Nancy...EhSaas...Silent.Dreamernanorannie07

-Samina- Senior Member
-Samina-
-Samina-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
*Edited*
aww i am firstParty
congrats for second thread and you deserve itHug
that was super update!!!!!!!!!!!!!
amazing and very beautifully written
i loved it very much
precap is sooo interesting
cant wait for next update
do continue soon

Edited by -Samina- - 17 July 2012 at 7:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FariArTiMaria.

nanor IF-Stunnerz
nanor
nanor

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
simply amazing..loved it

FariArTiMaria.

Faria. IF-Sizzlerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Congo mari.luv u so much dear.awww it was painful update.i felt sad 4 mayur.pls do something.precap was scary.i think mayu got injured.:(

Edited by Faria. - 17 July 2012 at 8:00am

FariArTiMaria.

mayu-nups Goldie
mayu-nups
mayu-nups

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria.

Go to top