Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Ritii

Ritii

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
cv ji this is surprize are surprise woh hot hai jisko we cant get yeh news toh sabko sim ke faint hote he pata chal gayi thi ki no posion only good news . And what is thi snonceses again and again Khushi only winning the game . and Roli ki sab baat galt ho rahai hai wht SID IS doing why he is not helping Roli i want ki sid will help roli and again Premer and Rosid mil ke khuashi ka sach sab ke samne laye.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sheenugsuhanakktpumaapresimSavitha0101Aemy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wah what a surprize??" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prince3673

prince3673

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
nickpick i m fed up with khushi track.and i m felling bad for roli as now witch karuna and baby sankalp will leave no stone unturned to insult roli in front of everyone.sidd shud support roli now bcoz simar will now care for her own baby.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RitiisheenugSavitha0101

Aemy

Goldie

Aemy

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
I am fed up... CVs aik he cheez repeat kiye jaa rahay hain... ghalti aik dafa hoti hai aur Roli ka character kabhi bhi aesa nahin dikhaya k woh ghalti repeat karay.. baar baar aik he baat kiun dikha rahay hain CVs. Sid ko roli ki help kerni chahiye,,, as he know k wohs ach bol rahi hai tou aagy bhi help karay na...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritiisheenugsuhanakktpresim

Ritii

Ritii

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
exactly why cv is showing Roli is dump ?? jabki we all know roli is smart and she can handele the situation but Khushi joh bar girl hai uss ko kuch jyada he smart dikha rahe hai cv, plz give us back our Smart Roli we r fedup with this Khushi drama enough yaar.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanakktpumaaAemy

prince3673

prince3673

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
agree with u nickpick cvs r dragging khushi track unnecessarily.the way khushi gav evil smile in todays episode was irritating.but now roli is in trouble and sid shud  cum face to face with sankalp and giv 1 tight slap to him for being so dumb thats why i called sankalp baby in my previous post.if staying with khushi and unable to understand her acts then he is the most foolish.that karuna who is trying to insult roli very badly,one day her pyari bahu billo will slap on her face and she will hav no place to hide tears.only then karuna will realise whether she or roli is apsakuni.

Edited by prince3673 - 17 July 2012 at 12:24pm

kapoortanya

kapoortanya

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
That Khushi is getting on my nerves and the cvs too. How can they prove roli wrong all the time this is ridiculious. I am just fed up of that khushi track god knows when her reality will come out in front of the whole family. the show is getting from bad to worse its no use watching this show.

prameetha

prameetha

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
its really very irritatting to see kushi

upra

Goldie

upra

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
I am fine with Rosid leaving home, at least now Roli will focus on Sid instead of Simar and we will hopefully get Rosid romance Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aemypumaa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.