llArHi/SaRunll #7~Just Wanna Be With You...

Posted: 11 years ago

llArHi/SaRunll #7~Just Wanna Be With You...

We welcome you to the crazy world which revolves around ArHi/Sarun...This is a Chat Club where you can express the emotions you feel for ArHi/SaRun...How your life changed after ArHi entered your life and became a part of life...Everything! Get ready to be lost in sweet & passionate ArHiland and SaRun's crazy world!

NO RULES ..just follow basic IF COC 
                                        SPAMMING IS ALLOWED !!!
                                                INVITES ONLY !!! 
                              For any concerns contact CC Admins!!!

CC ADMIN >>> Geet24 & shagun_Sarun
                         Asst. Admin ... Fazila~ & BarunForever & _Dazzling_
                                  ***Sig Cred*** ... _Dazzling_ , Geet24, Barunlicious & BarunForever
***Banner >>> Geet24

1st CC : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3012771
                                    2nd CC : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3028647
                                    3rd CC : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3053090
                                    4th CC : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3067960
                                    5th CC : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3082292
                                    6th CC : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3092517

Edited by Geet24 - 11 years ago
~*~Members List~*~
Geet24
~*~*~
shagun_sarun
~*~*~
_Dazzling_
~*~*~
Barunlicious
~*~*~
ragvir.fan
~*~*~
AR_EternalLove
~*~*~
XlolnehalolX
~*~*~
archanakamaraj
~*~*~
ASR4eva
~*~*~
Sush94
~*~*~
Pinky89
~*~*~
peepli
~*~*~
BarunForever
~*~*~
-Adu-
~*~*~
sarun_deewani
~*~*~
Fazila~
~*~*~

~*~Geet24~*~
Name : Geetashree
Nick: Geet
Hobbies: Travelling, surfing net day and night, reading romantic novels, adventure, daydreaming ArHi !
Views on Arhi/Sarun: ArHi is the most beautiful thing that happened to me...The most passionate onscreen couple till date for me...I love them to infinity !! Their love story is not easy and that is how real life is...ArHi changed my life completely...And SaRun...Oh !! I just adore their friendship...I wish i had a friend like SaRun...
Ur favorite Arhi scene: Diwali almost kiss, Rain hug, Arnav saying I Love You to Khushi, Arnav kissing Khushi on her cheek, Teri Meri dance, their teej day scene at the temple, falling together on Rangoil before diwali, Fairy light scene, their first meeting, Khushi feeding Arnav jalebi when he fainted first time, all scenes from Nainital track, ArHi hospital scene in which Arnav put his hand on Khushi's head, Khushi taking care of Arnav waking up the whole night when he fainted for second time, Arnav confessing to Khushi that he bought the bangles for her...
Ur favorite Sarun moment: Sanaya jumping at Barun and beating him being angry and Barun lifting her...
Ur EPIC "crazy" moment on IF: so many...once there was a hot atmosphere between me and a forum member while supporting Arnav...I hope she forgot that...

~*~*~*~*~

~*~shagun_sarun~*~
Name : shagun!!
Nick: its better u call me shagun...shagzz!!
Hobbies: collecting stamps, coins, dance n watching arhi scenes
Views on Arhi/Sarun: one of the most hot couple on TV...love every thing about them...arhi has the most intense, passionate n captivating chemistry...SaRun, are the best off screen friends, i have ever seen on indian TV...i just adore them...arhi/SaRun are the best n incomplete without each other!
Ur favorite Arhi scene: there are many, recent one with two passionate hugs; diwali scene; teri meri dance; mehendi scenes n many more...
Ur favorite Sarun moment: SPA 2012 award show...everything was perfect about it!!
Ur EPIC "crazy" moment on IF: there have been many...but i always love when IPK forum get together against any odd on our show or lead!!...n when i found these amazing friends spamming geet's thread n i joined them too!!
~*~*~*~*~
~*~_Dazzling_~*~
Name :Bidisha
Nick:Many Mumon, Mishtu,Disha,Most of my buddies here call me Bidi!!
Hobbies:Listening to Music,Swimming,Singing,Dancing,Reading,Net Surfing!!
Views on Arhi/Sarun:They are my heartbeat!!
Ur favorite Arhi scene:Hospital Hug(Since it was their first hug)!!
Ur favorite Sarun moment:All of the SaRun moments are my fav!!I can't choose one!!
Ur EPIC "crazy" moment on IF: Basically I'm a crazy person!!So I guess every moment is crazy for me!!
~*~*~*~*~
~*~Barunlicious~*~
Name : Samskruthi
Nick: sam
Hobbies: dancing, reading books, sports
Views on Arhi/Sarun: They are beyond words. They are magical.
Ur favorite Arhi scene: I loved their HUG and the kiss.
Ur favorite Sarun moment: lolz Sanzz pulling Barun's hair.
Ur EPIC "crazy" moment on IF : lolzz in Geet's thread about BuYam!
~*~*~*~*~
~*~ragvir.fan~*~
Name : diba
Nick: dibs
Views on Arhi/Sarun: sizzling
Ur favorite Arhi scene: too many
Ur favorite Sarun moment: too many
~*~*~*~*~
~*~AR_EternalLove~*~
Name : Aru
Hobbies: basketball, listening music, dancing, chess
Views on Arhi/Sarun: they cant be described in words..arhi is most romantic jodi on tv now for me and are the best and sarun share a great bond of freindship which is visible on screen comfort they share...
Ur favorite Arhi scene: many to list but rain hug comes first then guest house, and i can list many yeah arnav kiss and teri meri dance and now the hug scene which on top list now...there are other too
Ur favorite Sarun moment: when barun has to carry her again and again in grah pravesh scene and recently when she was pulling his hairs while he was sprinkling water on her to have fun
Ur EPIC "crazy" moment on IF: still thinking on it
~*~*~*~*~

~*~XlolnehalolX~*~
Name : Neha Sobti (lol I wish)
Nick: xlolnehalolx?
Hobbies: performing arts, youtube, ARHI, friends, IF
Views on Arhi/Sarun: BEST COUPLE EVER!
Ur favorite Arhi scene: Hardest question on earth - don't ask me to choose!
Ur favorite Sarun moment: Balwant Kaur, or when S pulled B's hair
Ur EPIC "crazy" moment on IF: Dunno, probs when I made that post about me writing Barun on my hand and my teacher seeing...that was embarassing!
~*~*~*~*~
~*~archanakamaraj~*~
Name : Archana.k
Nick: archu
Hobbies:
listening music,reading stories , surfing in net
Views on Arhi/Sarun:
greatest pair actors and pair i never seen
Ur favorite Arhi scene:
holy and diwali scenes
Ur favorite Sarun moment:
when they met in temple..
Ur EPIC "crazy" moment on IF: hilarous in geet thread
~*~*~*~*~
~*~ASR4eva~*~
Name : You already know but still if you insist then it's Swati.
Nick: I don't know, you can keep a nick name for me...maybe something like Swatz...
Hobbies: Have loads...But right now it's mostly Arhi, Arhi and only Arhi (if they count as a hobby 😆)
Views on Arhi/Sarun:
Can't give any because they leave me speechless each and every time !
Ur favorite Arhi scene:
I have loads again...I don't think I can choose one...If I start naming them it'll take a looot of time.
Oh I love all their interviews...All that's needed is for them to be together in an interview and you're assured unlimited fun..
Ur EPIC "crazy" moment on IF: I think I've been pretty sane on IF unlike otherwise when it comes to Arhi 😆...So don't know...you have to tell me about that!
~*~*~*~*~
~*~Sush94~*~
Name : Sushmita
Nick:
Sush/ Shushi
Hobbies:
singing, reading, writing and playing guitar.
Views on Arhi/Sarun:
Two Words: LOVE THEM!
Ur favorite Arhi scene: Has to be the Hug. And the ladoo scene when Arnav is trying to see of Khushi jas worn his bangles or not.
Sanaya pulling Barun's hair when she was angry.
Ur EPIC "crazy" moment on IF: The day we were talking about Barun at night. I had a hard time sleeping that night kept dreaming about Barun.
~*~*~*~*~

~*~Pinky89~*~

Name :Priya
Nick:
pinky
Hobbies:
Listening to music ,travelling
Views on Arhi/Sarun: Best pair ever.. Both are very honest & so down to earth
Ur favorite Arhi scene:
diwali scene,nainital
I like all their off scree masti
~*~*~*~*~

~*~peepli~*~

Name : Shalini
Nick:
Shal
Hobbies:
watching IPK reruns..reading IPK ff s,
Views on Arhi/Sarun:
ArHi have an amazing chemistry ; SaRun are a treat to watch on sets
Ur favorite Arhi scene:
their first complete hug during kidnapping
Ur favorite Sarun moment: In the segment aired when kkg slaps arnav seeing a mosquito on his face; Sanaya tells barun that today she s very happy coz she got to slap him, barun says just a few days back pashmeen slapped him n Sanaya says, " usse toh haq bantha hain, teri biwi jo hain..aur tere co star ko bhi..."
Ur EPIC "crazy" moment on IF:
When a newbie came claiming he was Barun Sobti... all of us spammed his post n drove him away.

~*~*~*~*~
~*~BarunForever~*~
Name : Rose
Nick: Rose
Hobbies: Reading, listening to music, swimming, dancing ...
Views on Arhi/Sarun: wow they rock
Ur favorite Arhi scene: all scenes r my favorite
Ur favorite Sarun moment: gosh these two rock alwayz every moment is precious to me
Ur EPIC "crazy" moment on IF: i opened a new thread plus geetu opened 🤣 i had to report mine 🤣 And when shal aka peepli made a post on me n asr 🤣 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3095724
~*~*~*~*~
~*~-Adu-~*~
Name :Adrita
Nick:Adu
Hobbies: Watching Soaps & listening musics
Views on Arhi/Sarun:I love their chemistry so much...they r a fab onscreen couple..and i just love them.
Ur favorite Arhi scene: teri Meri version 1 & 2
Ur favorite Sarun moment: The Interview where Sanaya sang the punjabi song!
Ur EPIC "crazy" moment on IF: not yet happened

~*~*~*~*~
~*~sarun_deewani~*~
Name :Suhana
Nick:sweety
Hobbies:reading books...Net Surfing..listening to music...dancing...
Views on Arhi/Sarun:they both are ADORABLE AND DOWN TO EARTH...no words to describe them...arnav and khushi are truely MAGICAL COUPLE...they are made by SARUN...who are beyond everything for me...
Ur favorite Arhi scene:DIWALI MISS KISS...flirty arnav scenes...teri meri scenes..and recently the MOST AWAITED HUG SCENE...
Ur favorite Sarun moment:sanaya pulling barun's hair...LOL...but ya their every off screen masti...
Ur EPIC "crazy" moment on IF: not yet happened...

~*~*~*~*~
~*~Fazila~~*~
Name :U can see it...but still ill write it Fazila ;)
Nick: Here goes...Fuzzy my fav , Fudge, Bali, Dr. Bali, Fadla, Fajla...i can go on..then it will seem like im showing off hahahhaha...
Hobbies: Internet...its my oxygen...i go crazy if its dead...n atm IF n IPK and i love listening to songs, watch good movies, read good books, mostly about vamps...
Views on Arhi/Sarun:
Awesome actors and excellent humans...couldnt help it but fell in love with them both...😳
Ur favorite Arhi scene: All of them
...I don't think I can choose one...Their dances, their fights, each one of them...
Sanaya pulling Barun's hair when she was angry n also when they were spraying water n all of them...just love them n cant get enough of them...
Ur EPIC "crazy" moment on IF: This time... when i met Geet on IPKs forum...i was like in a rough sea drowning n she just came n grab my hand n said...hey swim n i started kicking my feet to stay afloat.n here im alive n kicking hahahha...hugs to Geet😉
Last time...hmm... its a long story...ill make it short...i was the apple of the shows n forums eye😉
~*~*~*~*~

Speculations About Rain, Romance & ARHI in Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam doon?     

Rain sequences have always proved to be "The Romantic Turning Point" in Indian television dramas. Some shows cash in on these 'Romantic Rains', however shows like "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon?" didn't have any real proper "Romantic rain" scene yet between the leads.

Although there was one rain sequence in the show, it wasn't as romantic as rain scenes usually are. The viewers are eagerly anticipating a rain sequence amongst the leads of the show for quite some time. Now it looks like their dream of seeing their favourite couple "Arnav and Khushi" under the mighty rain with the element of 'Romance & Rain' will become a reality soon.

In an exclusive interview with Fuze, The 4 Lions Producer, Gul Khan mentioned about penning down a rain sequence between Arnav and Khushi.

She also went on to praise the on-screen chemistry between the actors Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani saying, "I think Arnav Khushi's chemistry rocks and that is what we work on. The creative team and all, we sit every day, in fact just before your phone call came we were just sitting and cracking what is the next romantic scene we must do. So, I think we all really enjoy the romance part of Is Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? It is great fun to conceive it and then deliver it and then see it on air with Rabba Ve. Is Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? is quite exciting, the story and the chemistry which they have, drives the entire team. They have wonderful chemistry and it is really exciting to conceive it and think that oh, this is what we will make, now we will make Arnav leave Khushi in the rain and then he will forget her and he will come running. This is so much fun I can't tell you. Day in and day out you are thinking about what are they going to do next. We love the fact that we control it and we can decide how and where we are going to take it. It is great fun. Believe me."

Considering the fact that 4 Lions' shows have always been able to gain a lot of Internet attention from Global Audiences, Gul Khan also shared her plans with Fuze for these viewers across the globe. She said, "We are planning at 4 lions, to do specifically designed romantic shows only for these people around the world who are watching our shows on the net. So hopefully, Insha Allah, we will launch it by the end of this year. So then, we would do new romantic shows only for these people around the world who are watching our love stories".

So, does this mean that 4 Lions are going to start a new trend by producing Romantic shows on the Internet that would provide the viewers some quality romance on their computer screens rather than on their television screen, without much hustle and bustle of the "Saas-Bahu Dominated TRP" factor?

Surely, 4 Lions still has a long way to go with the youth audiences of this new generation across the globe and we at Fuzion Productions wish them good luck for all their endeavours!

Direct link : http://www.fuzionproductions.com/index.php/all-news/fuzen-hot/item/345-speculations-about-rain-romance-arhi-in-iss-pyar-ko-kya-naam-doon?

Congrats for the new CC guys!🥳

Keep rocking and increase ur EPIC Crazy moments on IF!😉🤣Edited by Geet24 - 11 years ago

7th Thread wow superb  ðŸ¤£

🥳 ðŸ¥³ 

alt text

Edited by BarunForever - 11 years ago
   ðŸ¥³ Congrats for  new thread...yahooo🥳..its moving on like a long ride🥳

ðŸ¥³ðŸ¥³ðŸ¥³new thread 7th thread😆🤗🥳

Orkut Myspace Hugs Scraps, Graphics, Glitters and Comments

Edited by archanakamaraj - 11 years ago
rose and ges where r u ? guys.😆😉

🥳congrats to all my dear friends🤗🥳
Originally posted by archanakamaraj

rose and ges where r u ? guys.😆😉

archu we r in 6th CC...finish that one first !