she deserves 100  slaps
rihab-ankifan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Amrit deserves a slap every second for the tough heart that she has
nimarta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I definitely thinks she deserves getting a slap!! in fact another punishment can be that once (and hopefully soon!) agam finds out she's nimrit, they can like start going out with each other and amrit will think agam is cheating on her! hahaha how's that for her prestige and honor..

I must add don't think it's right like I know it's damn mean but amrit deserves to get punished severly! she tried to kill her own sister!!!!!
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yesterday , i was watching some old episode like in february and Amrit was telling kids not to use guns as they are harmful and all and Tej is looking at her admiringly ..

Was she pretending then or Cv's just butchered her character  ??  Hmm jo bhi ho she killed her sister and does deserve a tight slap 😉
nimarta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankitaluv

yesterday , i was watching some old episode like in february and Amrit was telling kids not to use guns as they are harmful and all and Tej is looking at her admiringly ..

Was she pretending then or Cv's just butchered her character ?? Hmm jo bhi ho she killed her sister and does deserve a tight slap 😉

I saw that episode too! I'm pretty sure she was acting then... she's sooo full of herself!
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nimarta

I saw that episode too! I'm pretty sure she was acting then... she's sooo full of herself!

Lol, thanks for clarifying

I thought she must be acting too but was totally shocked seeing her giving advice to kids 😲