Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

TUJME RAB DIKHTA HE :part22 0n page127 april15th (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 131

florine_20

IF-Dazzler

florine_20

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
continue soon di.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TUJME RAB DIKHTA HE :part22 0n page127 april15th (Page 4)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cooljaya11

IF-Dazzler

cooljaya11

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
who wants first glimpase of this ff:)
tell me cuz first part is ready 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KinjalK--Anjali--

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
meko chahiye di...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cooljaya11

cooljaya11

IF-Dazzler

cooljaya11

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeja_rox

meko chahiye di...

hahahah chalo let begin journey for this ff
and baki sare ff ke ab ek - ek hi chapter baki he so i start new 

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cooljaya11

meko chahiye di...

kya????sirf ek ek????Shocked even for yahi hota hai pyaar he kya ka bhi???/

--Anjali--

IF-Rockerz

--Anjali--

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
i also want an update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cooljaya11

cooljaya11

IF-Dazzler

cooljaya11

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cooljaya11

meko chahiye di...

kya????sirf ek ek????Shocked even for yahi hota hai pyaar he kya ka bhi???/

no pe yahi hota pyar he ke to baki he abhi update 

cooljaya11

IF-Dazzler

cooljaya11

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged

PROLOUGE

PART 1

Arjun rested his back to his office chair which is shifted at 11th floor . rested floor is for different different department . today he got the india's top most businessman  award .he stand up and walk  to the balcony of his cabin  and star at the sea . sometime  life is  just like waves of sea ,some waves are high and some are low. His life is also like waves and he again dis appear at his past . he still remember that day when he join collage and met his life line riya . arjun fall for her .once. it's a time where arjun ready to die to see her one smile but now all vanish for him. She left him for another person . arjun father is businessman but after complete his study arjun want to join as employee to other company cuz he thought u never achieve success without struggle. And he decide to move Mumbai at the age of 22 . riya don't want to struggle cuz she is not use to with struggling  life .she love arjun but don't want to leave her place and her dream was different from arjun. When she told arjun about their break up ,arjun pleaded to her but she said" plz arjun understand my situation ,why we need to struggle where  our  parents r well settled bussinesman . arjun ask her only 2 years but  she is not ready to give him 2 days more. After their break up one month, she married one foreigner businessman and settled in usa. Arjun cried that day a lot and after that he decide to not fall in love again and marry to anyone cuz the way he loves riya he was not sure to fall for others. Now 10 years passed but arjun didn't forget her. In these 10 years lots of things happen. Arjun involve himself in the business  fully and achieve heights of success. he jump into infosys and his fathers construction business too. now his business spread all over in the world.

Arjun's personality  personified greek god  a well built body ,tall,fair skin ,brown choclote eyes and his dimple smile enough to melt any girl. In these 10 years his parents tried their best to force him for marriage but he was not convience for marriage . girls are dying for him but he is not interested . he don't know when he laugh last . his daily routine is to wake up sharp at 5pm and went for jogging and then at sharp 8pm took his breakfast and left for office .he always reach his office before his employee. He don't like ppl came late. He is very strict boss but also soft hearted person. Whenever his employee trap in problems he help them financially too , ths why his employee give him full respect as a nice person. He like discipline . only his chilhood friend jay knew very well about him. Jay was the witness of arjun's love life and now his empty life. Jay also wants that arjun settle in life but jay knew how much arjun loved riya !

Arjun's gaze change when heared knock on his cabin .its jay who enter in his cabin and hug him and congratulate him for winning award. Arjun give him faint smile. Jay said"com on yaar chill now ,we desrve one party at least . and arjun say "why not ,go and partying where u like ,I will pay "and arjun start to check some files on desk . jay with irritate "what is  the problem with u arjun? Why u behaving like this .u know u spoiled your life for a girl who ditch u for other. And arjun with sigh "jay we talked so many time on this topic ". And jay said "yeah n god know how many years I have to continue this topic till u don't marry .". and arjun with hurt "that's why I was not go chandigarh from last 2 years,cuz mom and dad also started this topic again and again. ". And jay said"so what u expect from them that they leave hopes to see their elder son happy marriage life. U know your younger brother rohan also engaged last month and u "jay stop . arjun understand why jay speaking like this cuz he is his best friend and he is concern for him. Plz jay u know I don't want to spoil some others life. U know I cant love any girl the way I loved riya ,arjun said to jay with sigh. 

Jay left the talk about marriage and love cuz he know its hurt arjun so he asked "so what is your plan for holidays?" and arjun said " I didn't meet mom and dad from last 2 years and they called me again and again so I thought to go chandigarh ". Jay said"that's gr8 yaar I will come but I promised archie and my little champ raj to took them out of city so I cant ,you may go . arjun smile and said " give my love to my champ ". And jay with start the car " your champ wants chachi ,hope u complete his wish one day ". And arjun smile to jay .

Next day arjun leave for chandigarh . plane landed . he informed his dad earlier so they send car  for him. In the car arjun's thought about city . here he grow and fall in love with riya . there are lots of memory attach with this city . to not come chandigarh reason is not only pressure of his parents but also memory of riya too. he sigh and close his eyes with pain. His parents look happy to see him in chandigarh . arjun also feel bliss with his mom. At night his mom again open the topic of maariage and this time arjun with irritate "please will u please close this topic for me , I promise whenever I get girl with whom I comfortable ,I will marry sure . " and his mom said "ok ,but look this snaps of some girls ,and arjun took snap and said "ok I will told u after few days ,I need some time ." and his mom with hope "snap jarur dekh lena ,pichli bar to envelope open bhi nahi kiya tha ". Arjun put envelope of pics at side and sleep .

Next day he met with some old friends ,some got married and become father and some got engage and ready to marry . he getting borred now cuz his mom invite some guest everyday with their daughters and forced arjun to meet them . at last one day arjun with irritate at breakfast table "dad why don't u tell mom to close  this marrige bure ". And his dad with smirk " u want me to suffer single in my old days ? she will kill me beta ". And arjun's last hope also vanish . arjun stand and sit on the couch and open his labtop to check his e-mails . and his gaze change when he heared some voice . "rudra uncleee , rudra uncleee ". Arjun turn to see that who screaming like hell his dads name  . and he look one girl who wore blue denim short and yellow t-shirt ,and  tug her hair in pony tail .

she look arjun with twinkling eyes and ask " rudra uncle kaha he ?" arjun look her and say " who are you ?" and that girl with attitude " tum kon ho ? aor aese kyun puch rahe ho ? and rudra come and said " arohi ". And she ran and hug rudra and say with fake anger " kaha the aap !kab se chilla rahi hu !mera gala bhi beth gaya ! and rudra with smile "wo me tumhari aunty se kuch bat kar raha tha ?" and with that she said" dekhiye mere pas time nahi he ,muje jana he .me yaha aapki ye book dene aayi hu jo aapne manvayi thi ". And rudra said " thnks beta ". And she grabb book and say " now u have to do my work ,deal is deal ". And rudra sitting on the couch "but how ". And she said " I don't know u have to do my work , u know what!!!! I complete my schooling and now next month I m in collage ,I want mobile . in school princy don't allowed but in collage everybody has mobile . and she strted to pleading " plz plz plz plz na rudra uncle u told na dad plzzz plzzz". And to look her puppy face rudra said " done done done ". Arjun smile to see her innocency . and she turn and look arjun who smile "why u smiling ? u know I m big girl now ,I complete my 17 years last month now I m 18 . and arjun thought "such a kid ". And she look rudra and ask " whos he ?" and rudra said " guess guess". And arohi put her fingure on her lips and start to think and after some minutes she jumping " omg omg omg omg omg you are arjun na ! and arjun thought why is she jumping ? and rudra sign arjun to silent . and she come to arjun and said " rudra uncle told me that u studied in x-vier collage right ?and u have iphone ,play station and all. arjun look her wit open eyes ,she knows me cuz I have pay station !!dammm 'now wht she think that I m kid like her and wht dad told her about me that I m kid .

and she start again u know I also like to play on play station ,u know my friend shefu has ipod and ipad and arjun thought here I don't know her and how I know about her friends whtever she called her name . and arohi again start  but my dad not allowed me to buy mobile  . and she grabb his hand like child " now come on show me your  trophy and pics u won in collage . I asked rudra uncle so many times but he said without your permission nobody enter in your room . I want to see your collage campus  snaps . and she start to grabbing arjuns hand like hell . and rudra with smile " go with her otherwise she will take your hand with her ." and arjun said" ok ok I will show u but leave my hand first .and he relief he again thought if she don't leave my hand net 5 mins than sure I will get facture on my hand. 

Arjun show her pictures of his collage and all . and arohi look all with exciting and say " wow , next month I will also in collage , no uniforms , no home works ,yeeipeee " arjun look her and laugh " so u want to join collage for fun not study . and arohi rolling her eyes and say " u know I heared ,senior student ragging new students ,Is that true arjun ? and arjun say "yes ". And arohi with some fear " then tell me tell me wht will I do ". And arjun say " nothing do what they said ". And arohi say " ok". And arjun thought how fool is this gril sorry not girl she is kid . u know arjun I deal with rudra uncle that if I found his books then he will convience my dad to buy mobile for me . and arjun say " kids don't allow mobile ,your dad is right ". And arohi with anger "I m not kid ok I m 17 years old now, sorry I complete 17 last month . and arjun smile at her foolishness. And with rembering something she said " omg I forget , today we friends decided to watch ice age 4 and I forget ,see just cuz of u I m late ." and she ran away from their .

Arjun come down stairs and with relief " oh god dad ,who is this kid? I mean whos daughter ?" and rudra said " rember sudhir who worked with me ?" and arjun said " yeah I remiber sudhir sir very well ,u mean she is his daughter !!" and rudra said :yes ,very cheerfull girl ,so innocent with pure heart , but she lost her mother at her birth time so sudhir thought that she is unlucky for him. And arjun with sigh " oh no ,but wht is the fault of that little girl ?" and rudra said" I know but people always told her that she is unlucky for sudhir ,sudhir didn't marry with anyone but not shower love to her . her daima help her in grown up . u know she came here at every weekend to eat my mind , and rudra with sigh " I wish I had a daughter like her . if she was 3-4 years elder than I want to become her as wife of rohan . but rohan is now engaged. Arjun say"but she is to little now ." and rudra said " yeah ". Arjun thought childhood is very important part for human being and that girl had too much dream to do something in new in her life .i wish she got everything wht she desrve . she had passion to study and also doing fun with friends and arjun smile .

After 3 days rudra enter with anger " redicilous , that man gone mad now !!" and arjun shock cuz he never seen his father like this .he always look him friendly and joyfull from his childhood . and kumud with worry " what happen rudra?" and rudra with anger " u know what? u cant believe ,that sudhir fix arohi's marriage after 3 days " and kumud sit on the couch with shock " what???????" and arjun with shock " wht r u saying dad ? u mean after 3 days ? but she is just child who complete her school few days ago . and rudra said " that sudhir gone crzyyy .i m gone kill him . and u know with whom he fixe her marriage ? that cheater malhotra's son who 27 years old . and arjun with again shock " what ? but why ? and rudra said " sudhir took some loan from malhotra but now sudhir had no money to pay back so that malhotra said " if he agree to maryy arohi with his son then he forhget his loan . and arjun with anger " disgusting ," and rudra said " exatly , I told him that I will give u money but don't do this she is just kid ,she don't even know about the meaning of marriage and u push her into the mess. Then he said " bhaisab ek din to uski shadi karni he ,baki sabi jante he uske peda hote hi uski ma mar gayi thi to sab log darte he rishta karne se ,aor itna achha rishta mil raha he to fir me kyun mana karu ?sab sikh jayegi dhire dhire ." and arjun with anger " what the hell? I mean how could he push that girl in to mess. Dad inform police ,she is just child . and rudra with sigh " no beta she complete her 17 years ,so now  we cant do nothing and arjun thought " why for boys 21 and girl for 17 in India  . cuz compare to boys, girls are innocent .no doubt in metros and foreign country girls are mature to compare small town girl but here he noticed arohi is completely fool and kiddish girl ,and how will she manage the maariage thing at least her father have to wait till completeing her collage .

all night rudra cant sleep and said to kumud " mera bachhi .agar sudhir pe itni hi bhari he to me god le leta hu . aakhir kyun kar raha he wo aesa .kitni choti he ". Kumud said " she is his daughter rudra ,we cant do noting ". Arjun thought " how crap this all" and arohi's innocent face moving in his mind . he met her one time but her innoceny left her impression on him .arjun again remind that  how  that she saw collage snap again angain and ask lots of about col;lage !now that girl will lock in the prisoner  of marriage .no studies ,no fun . he gritted his teeth and palm with anger .

p.s tell me about this update .should i continue with this topic or not ?

and i remind u gaain its not base on any serial .   

Edited by cooljaya11 - 19 July 2012 at 4:48am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

karankritika27MsFuzzybear69Fantasy-Kmh-anzaeram-snehasedLooshikaKinjalKpran28671arta-Misek-mysticloverpinky.paddaarjuhi_karanika.vrshn.AAKMH2lazybluescherry227aparna4karanikaArjuhi_kkAngel4KMH.BI--Anjali--Bablylovely20zoya_naziyasreeja_roxMrs-KaranKundraflowers4upunam2712Arjuhisis

Post Reply New Post

Go to top