shona_x. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Omg... what an amazing epi it was! Kept me rooted to the TV all times... 
Dunno what will happen next but whatever Tejal did I think was definitely right!
What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes indeed an interesting episode. Apparently it seems what Tejal did was right. Because she doesn't bother for long term ongoing tiffs and prefers instant justice. 

But this will lead to a bigger problem next.  When Tejal will be accused of hurting Shaswat and she may also be put behind the bars. Which will result in more misunderstanding between Sanyukta and Tejal and Anijal may be a part of it. 

Bechara Aniket!! How much more he has to suffer?? He was only beginning to be happy when again his happiness are seized

(On a side note: Shona, where from u r??)
aisha.damor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya in my view tejal has done right thing( i was sooo enjoing tejal sasawat scene 😆)... bt again dis will lead 2 a bigger prob 4 anijal n tejal-sanyukta relation...😒

i hope things will becum right soon...😊

Edited by aisha.damor - 11 years ago
sneakyboo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I would thing she was half right and half wrong... her tactics are heavy handed and she doesn't think of the consquences of her actions or how it will effect her family in the long run... but at the same time she is right to stand up for herself and her family and to tackle injustice.

I just hope the whole truth comes out soon on both sides not just Shahswats one sided view
birju4baby thumbnail
I dont think tejal did the right thing .. I can understand why she did what she did ... but resorting to Violence is wrong and punishable by law .She will have to face consequences of her actions ...
shona_x. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debalina_Paul

Yes indeed an interesting episode. Apparently it seems what Tejal did was right. Because she doesn't bother for long term ongoing tiffs and prefers instant justice. 

But this will lead to a bigger problem next.  When Tejal will be accused of hurting Shaswat and she may also be put behind the bars. Which will result in more misunderstanding between Sanyukta and Tejal and Anijal may be a part of it. 

Bechara Aniket!! How much more he has to suffer?? He was only beginning to be happy when again his happiness are seized

(On a side note: Shona, where from u r??)

I live in London, but originally I am from Kolkata :) 
But yeahhh, thats the thing... don't want any misunderstandings between Sanyukta and Tejal and don't want Aniket to sufferrr! But Shashwat deserveddd it. 
imagine-addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So far they have shown tejal able to get out of stwith the law by employing her quick wit and knowledge about her owrights.Jets see if she is able to use that intelligence here in AhmedabaI understand how she reacted the way she did to Defend her fathers honour and integrity. But shashwat totally deserved what he got.
Madhura2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tejal was half right and half wronggg ...

she is a strong headed girl who kind of revolted against the person who made a false report in the paper and as a result of which her dads shop was screwed up ...  she shouldnt have gone too afr of beating shashwat up (though i loved it  :P :D  )  

but i dun want aniket to suffer coz of the tussel between tejal n shashwat ... and most importantly sayunktaa...