Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum
Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum

India-Forums

Yesterdays epi

shona_x. Senior Member
shona_x.
shona_x.

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Omg... what an amazing epi it was! Kept me rooted to the TV all times... 
Dunno what will happen next but whatever Tejal did I think was definitely right!
What do you guys think?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PRIYA335aisha.damorsneakyboobirju4babyThamanna85GuggulMadhura2105

Guggul IF-Dazzler
Guggul
Guggul

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Yes indeed an interesting episode. Apparently it seems what Tejal did was right. Because she doesn't bother for long term ongoing tiffs and prefers instant justice. 

But this will lead to a bigger problem next.  When Tejal will be accused of hurting Shaswat and she may also be put behind the bars. Which will result in more misunderstanding between Sanyukta and Tejal and Anijal may be a part of it. 

Bechara Aniket!! How much more he has to suffer?? He was only beginning to be happy when again his happiness are seized

(On a side note: Shona, where from u r??)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aisha.damorsneakyboobirju4baby

aisha.damor Senior Member
aisha.damor
aisha.damor

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
ya in my view tejal has done right thing( i was sooo enjoing tejal sasawat scene LOL)... bt again dis will lead 2 a bigger prob 4 anijal n tejal-sanyukta relation...Disapprove

i hope things will becum right soon...Smile

Edited by aisha.damor - 18 July 2012 at 11:39pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sneakybooshona_x.birju4baby

sneakyboo Senior Member
sneakyboo
sneakyboo

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
I would thing she was half right and half wrong... her tactics are heavy handed and she doesn't think of the consquences of her actions or how it will effect her family in the long run... but at the same time she is right to stand up for herself and her family and to tackle injustice.

I just hope the whole truth comes out soon on both sides not just Shahswats one sided view

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

birju4babyGuggul

birju4baby Goldie
birju4baby
birju4baby

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
I dont think tejal did the right thing .. I can understand why she did what she did ... but resorting to Violence is wrong and punishable by law .She will have to face consequences of her actions ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggul

shona_x. Senior Member
shona_x.
shona_x.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debalina_Paul

Yes indeed an interesting episode. Apparently it seems what Tejal did was right. Because she doesn't bother for long term ongoing tiffs and prefers instant justice. 

But this will lead to a bigger problem next.  When Tejal will be accused of hurting Shaswat and she may also be put behind the bars. Which will result in more misunderstanding between Sanyukta and Tejal and Anijal may be a part of it. 

Bechara Aniket!! How much more he has to suffer?? He was only beginning to be happy when again his happiness are seized

(On a side note: Shona, where from u r??)

I live in London, but originally I am from Kolkata :) 
But yeahhh, thats the thing... don't want any misunderstandings between Sanyukta and Tejal and don't want Aniket to sufferrr! But Shashwat deserveddd it. 
imagine-addict IF-Dazzler
imagine-addict
imagine-addict

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
So far they have shown tejal able to get out of stwith the law by employing her quick wit and knowledge about her owrights.Jets see if she is able to use that intelligence here in AhmedabaI understand how she reacted the way she did to Defend her fathers honour and integrity. But shashwat totally deserved what he got.

shona_x.

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Tejal was half right and half wronggg ...

she is a strong headed girl who kind of revolted against the person who made a false report in the paper and as a result of which her dads shop was screwed up ...  she shouldnt have gone too afr of beating shashwat up (though i loved it  :P :D  )  

but i dun want aniket to suffer coz of the tussel between tejal n shashwat ... and most importantly sayunktaa...

shona_x.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index