Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

stylish_VJ

Goldie

stylish_VJ

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Guys checkout what i found!!! Its RAB SE SONA ISHQ First Day First Show review by Telly Tadka...Its A must Read...they have given a very fair verdict and covered every aspect of the show...A simple, yet though provoking review...

Guys please make sure that you comment and hit the like button on the Telly Tadka Site (No Need to register you can use your FB account) ...If you don't do this in the initial stages when such reviews and articles come out, if these websites do not get enough and more comments/like they will stop focusing on the show and it will never get its due appreciation What Say???

Please guys leave your comments on it...And hit the like button so far
it has received only 16 likes...

Link:
http://www.telly tadka.net/tellywood-bytes/analysis-and-symbolism/episodes-analysis-and-symbolism/day-show-rab-se-sona-ishq/

Note: Remove the space from between telly and Tadka and it should get you right to the article...Please do leave ur comments and hit the like buttonSmile (USE YOUR FB ACCOUNT FOR THIS)

Cheers!!!

Guys i am not posting the article here, coz i know if you read it here, koi site pe nahi jayega...Common  FANS...get there and get WORKINGWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rajlaSanDhirFanaticFallen AngelFearless_Loverrechus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TT: 1ST DAY 1ST SHOW Review of RAB SE SONA ISHQ" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rajla

IF-Dazzler

rajla

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing...I am already in love with the song "Tere Naal" and i am a great fan of the reviews that TT brings us...Off me go 

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing

rickks

IF-Sizzlerz

rickks

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing

stylish_VJ

Goldie

stylish_VJ

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
What nobody interested

Edited by style_diva - 17 July 2012 at 10:35am

Fearless_Lover

IF-Stunnerz

Fearless_Lover

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
t4s dear

SanDhirFanatic

IF-Dazzler

SanDhirFanatic

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
thanks.i hv already started loving dis show

Fallen Angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Fallen Angel

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Thnx for sharing!! 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.