My prediction of RSSI 4 bout a couple of months

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
This serial RSSI is going to be like the movie RSSI, thts wht i think from seeing the 1st promo is where Saaiba n Daljeet goes to London to find Ranveer right after they get married to the last promo in where it looks like Saaiba does wht to go to Ranveer but for some reason (she fell in love wit Daljeet) she looks back at Daljeet.
Just like in Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Aishwarya goes to look for Salman after marrying Ajay n then at the end she goes back to Ajay.

My prediction about wht might happen in 2 or 3 or more month

So i think the story will be somethng like Ranveer (Ashish Sharma) will go to London n mayb meet Jaaz (Sukirti Kandpal) n then mayb like each other not love n mayb Ranveer might kind of forget bout Saaiba (Ekta Kaul) n then wen Ranveer will c Saaiba again, mayb then he'll remember Saaiba again n want her back n mayb Saaiba will go with Ranveer but thts wen Saaiba might realize tht she actually fell in love with Daljeet (Kanan Malhotra) n she might go back to him. Maybe the same thng might happen to Ranveer mayb he will realize he doesnt love Saaiba nymore n go back to Jaaz.

What do u think bout my prediction bout the story (this is the prediction 4 a couple of months) 😊
WOW! Thats an awesome prediction! I agree wit u. Thi might happen in RSSI
Originally posted by sanalovesMJHT

WOW! Thats an awesome prediction! I agree wit u. Thi might happen in RSSI

Uh huh! Ur right this might happen, actually not might MOST LIKELY
nice prediction..sometimes u r right...hope they d't drag it..i really want to knw abt jazz..may be she is the twist..
Nice prediction dear ,i want that jazz character will be strong too ,although articals said clearly it is ranbir and saihbaa story so definately saihbaa will with be ranbir