Sasural Simar Ka

roliii look at siddhant and not khushi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
i love roli but for the love of god she needs to understand that its not her buisness to keep on her eyes of khushi all the time!khushi is khushi she always wins sneakily at the end!and so she always end up being the lost one!she needs to catch the cat with evidence!i mean com on look at simar!she works slowly and steadily she dosent go around complaining abt khushi!so she is the perfect bahu in the family!and for once i believe u should forget abt her and concentrate on siddhant!u knw u have a husband right!and deep down u love him too!i mean come on a girl would die to have a husband like siddhant who is freakin perfect and cute!soo plzz love him as much as he does!look at him!care for him more!in the sbb segment we got to see more of the romantic part of ur dance which the stupid editors cut those part!damn it!i want to kill those editors!ufff guys who missed sbb segment go to yt and see that segment!its all the more worthwhile!wht killed yesterdays epi for me was the last sceen ur dancing with ur hot husband u vant seem to concentrate coz ur too busy wondering wht khushi is up to!ufff for the love of god!stop the khushi fascination track and move on to siddhant plzz!u dnt need to worry abt ur sister simar!she is the lead so yeaa she will survive till the end of this show!u just concentrate on siddhant ok!and yeaa to the cvcs of ssk we want more rosid scenes!plzzz for the love of god stop editing rosid dance sequences and their romantic scenes!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NandzLuvAemypumaatweety8

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "roliii look at siddhant and not khushi" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tweety8

Goldie

tweety8

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
I also think like that.. Rosid scenes r soo cute and romantic in sbb and sbs .not in epi...????Confused

pumaa

Goldie

pumaa

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
All good scenes are edited so badly Angry. lifeiloving is better Smile than ssk editors LOL

Aemy

Goldie

Aemy

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pumaa

All good scenes are edited so badly Angry. lifeiloving is better Smile than ssk editors LOL

AWWW pumaaa thanks a lot Big smile but dear actually this is from always that scenes are different from what they shoe in segments but i am glad ROSID dance which sid thought was more than what they have shown in segment Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pumaa

tweety8

Goldie

tweety8

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Now Premar is in thier next stage  Smile  so surely  Rosid will go to their next romance stage Heart
But this kushi ???Angry

Aemy

Aemy

Goldie

Aemy

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
yes we need RIOSID romance Day Dreaming

pumaa

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
yesss ufff i am dead tired of this stupid khushi track roli always thinks she is up tp something and thn boom she gets embarrased in front of everyone i mean i am damn tired of this kind of track!plzzz cvcs for the love of god stop showing us roli geting blamed and bashed by everyone n front of the family!becoz of this roli always gets down and so our rosid gets sad becoz of that really i think sbs/sbb segment are much much better thn ssk ufff i cant stand khushi i am tired of seeing all this khushi drama!and becoz of that ssk trp has decreased to 2.9 i hope this wil make the producers to think abt the recent track!Cry

Aemy

Aemy

Goldie

Aemy

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savkatika

yesss ufff i am dead tired of this stupid khushi track roli always thinks she is up tp something and thn boom she gets embarrased in front of everyone i mean i am damn tired of this kind of track!plzzz cvcs for the love of god stop showing us roli geting blamed and bashed by everyone n front of the family!becoz of this roli always gets down and so our rosid gets sad becoz of that really i think sbs/sbb segment are much much better thn ssk ufff i cant stand khushi i am tired of seeing all this khushi drama!and becoz of that ssk trp has decreased to 2.9 i hope this wil make the producers to think abt the recent track!Cry

There is one more important thing that CVs need to realize.. and i.e. khushi is a vamp its ok but taht does not mean that we have to watch her 18 mins out of 20.. for God sake CVs wake up.. being a vamp never make u rule the show and one more imp thing please please give us ROSId scenes in the middle of epi when no names are being scrolled.. other wise in every image i am getting names of directors producers and Creative teams,,,they just not let the picture to be perfect i need perfect ROSID pics... Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top