Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sneakyboo

sneakyboo

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Shahswat was so enthusiastic about how his newspaper was doing and how many he was selling maybe he should concentrate on being a proper journalist first.
Making false claims like he did is slander and he can be sued for it.
Shahswat has more interest in money and fame than being distinguished in his field.
He needs to be taken down a peg or two.
The big difference between Aniket and Shahswat is that Shahswat only speaks the turth when it suits him and Aniket will always speak the turth... remember when he was selling the suits and he told the customer it was dry clean only even though it may lose him a sale and the guy both the suit because of his honesty.
Anikets customers will continue to buy from him because he has gained their trust but who among you would believe stories in a newspaper that has a reputation for printing lies.
Shahswat may as well kiss goodbye to his newspaper once this gets out.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

visha1314aisha.damorMili27RaadhniGuggul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The newspaper article" in Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mili27

Goldie

Mili27

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Since i have not watched the show from the beginning, I do not understand why Sanyukta allows Shashwat to say such hurtful things about Aniket. Shouldn't she reprimand them younger children for showing disrespect towards the older brother?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raadhni

sneakyboo

sneakyboo

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili27

Since i have not watched the show from the beginning, I do not understand why Sanyukta allows Shashwat to say such hurtful things about Aniket. Shouldn't she reprimand them younger children for showing disrespect towards the older brother?
They say that they have been neglected because Aniket is the favorite child, i don't understand it either, aniket was not the one at fault and he never says things about them.
on top of that i think they are rude to their mother... when Shahswat demanded his favorite food and his mother didn't make it.. i didn't like that at all, fair enough if they want to make a point that they feel neglected but no one should talk to their mother like that.
If i spoke to my mom like that she would tell me to get out... anyway i would never demand my mom to make something... firstly my mom would say no lol and secondly she is not a maid who can be ordered to do anything lol

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aisha.damorMili27RaadhniGuggul

Guggul

IF-Dazzler

Guggul

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Yes Mary u r right.. I guess the kind of reporting that Shaswat is doing right now is called "YELLOW journalism". In this type of news, a hype is created in the public as a result of some exaggerated news. There is truth in the news but the genuine facts are blown-up to such a level that it creates sensation among the common people. 

The same happened with Shaswat. For being popular, he can go beyond honesty. Sincerity does not matter to him much. His only material concerns are about about name and fame. And he is least concerned about other's emotions. 

There lies his difference with Aniket. He thinks about the benefit of others beyond his own welfare. 

How beautiful comparison lines can be drawn between the clash of natures of two siblings. Aniket did not bother to be truthful to his customers even though he knew he could lose his very first clients. 

Whereas Shaswat did not bother to accuse 3 people without evidence against them just for the mere sake of popularity.. 

I think Tejal chose a wrong path. Yes she becomes hyper and does actions without thinking about its consequences. But she could have taken a legal path and sued Shaswat for printing lies against them. 

Contrary to what should have happened, Shaswat is now all set for sueing Tejal for harassing him.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

visha1314aisha.damorMili27

Guggul

IF-Dazzler

Guggul

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili27

Its not like she does not hold back Shaswat and Foram. But they are also not illogical in their demands. So she has to give all of them equal lineancy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aisha.damorMili27

aisha.damor

aisha.damor

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneakyboo

Shahswat was so enthusiastic about how his newspaper was doing and how many he was selling maybe he should concentrate on being a proper journalist first.
Shahswat has more interest in money and fame than being distinguished in his field.
The big difference between Aniket and Shahswat is that Shahswat only speaks the turth when it suits him and Aniket will always speak the turth... remember when he was selling the suits and he told the customer it was dry clean only even though it may lose him a sale and the guy both the suit because of his honesty.
Anikets customers will continue to buy from him because he has gained their trust but who among you would believe stories in a newspaper that has a reputation for printing lies.

@red- completely agree wid u dear...Smile shashwat is such a liar Ouch...he claims dat he only wants 2 bring truth infront of all d ppl Shocked...n he himself is doing wrong deeds by printing false news Angry... how can he say dat all d shopkeeper adulterate their products??????Shocked n on top of dat he has no proof against dem Ermm... so how dare he 2 print dat news Angry... definitely a case  shud b registered against him...Angry

ps:- i just luv d way tejal...dhamkofy shashwat...i was laughing 4 d whole scene...ROFL... weldone tejal...ClapThumbs Up

Mili27

sneakyboo

sneakyboo

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debalina_Paul

Yes Mary u r right.. I guess the kind of reporting that Shaswat is doing right now is called "YELLOW journalism". In this type of news, a hype is created in the public as a result of some exaggerated news. There is truth in the news but the genuine facts are blown-up to such a level that it creates sensation among the common people. 

The same happened with Shaswat. For being popular, he can go beyond honesty. Sincerity does not matter to him much. His only material concerns are about about name and fame. And he is least concerned about other's emotions. 

There lies his difference with Aniket. He thinks about the benefit of others beyond his own welfare. 

How beautiful comparison lines can be drawn between the clash of natures of two siblings. Aniket did not bother to be truthful to his customers even though he knew he could lose his very first clients. 

Whereas Shaswat did not bother to accuse 3 people without evidence against them just for the mere sake of popularity.. 

I think Tejal chose a wrong path. Yes she becomes hyper and does actions without thinking about its consequences. But she could have taken a legal path and sued Shaswat for printing lies against them. 

Contrary to what should have happened, Shaswat is now all set for sueing Tejal for harassing him.. 
I agree with you about Tejal but she was true to her character, this is what we expected from her.
I love the heart and the drive that Tejal has, she gives her all to everything, she has yet to learn that you catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aisha.damorMili27Guggul

sneakyboo

sneakyboo

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha.damor

Originally posted by sneakyboo

@red- completely agree wid u dear...Smile shashwat is such a liar Ouch...he claims dat he only wants 2 bring truth infront of all d ppl Shocked...n he himself is doing wrong deeds by printing false news Angry... how can he say dat all d shopkeeper adulterate their products??????Shocked n on top of dat he has no proof against dem Ermm... so how dare he 2 print dat news Angry... definitely a case  shud b registered against him...Angry

ps:- i just luv d way tejal...dhamkofy shashwat...i was laughing 4 d whole scene...ROFL... weldone tejal...ClapThumbs Up
It'll be interesting to see how the family will react once they know the whole turth, i'm sure that it will cause big problems between Aniket and Tejal but if they don't recognise that Shahswat was responsible for a man being beaten and another mans livelihood being destroyed i will be dissappointed

aisha.damor

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.