Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
but how mature was it of GH to call his fans hormonal and unstable like Anajli in pregnancy??

I think GH needs to learn from Abhaas Mehta on how to manage hate with grace.
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: serialjunkie

but how mature was it of GH to call his fans hormonal and unstable like Anajli in pregnancy??

I don't blame GH. Not all have the tolerance. Either way it is immature for us to be this way. We are the fans, they are the creators. If they didn't create this story we would have nothing to freak, be excited about. Positiveness is powerful. We need to learn to grasp it. When you are kind to someone, they are kind back to us. And some of the fans are like Anjali. One minute we bash, the next we are happy. That is my view and I stand by it. :) 
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

why questioning ny1s maturity when apna sikka hi khota ho

hormonal and unstable r literally sweet words compared to the bashing he recivd in twitter the last few

i bet abhaas didnt get so much hate mssgs in one year which hedge got in a few days

plus abhaas getting hate mssgs mk sense

that he may even tk as a complemtn coz it shws it shws that he is doing awesum acting

but that cant be compared with gautams condition who is giving us bk to bk awesum epis but still getting bashed

its a completely diff scenario

sweet_ipsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wonder if this negativity will ever stop??
desiserialfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i agree people r being really rude. actors and writers have a life outside of the show. and people should respect that. 
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Dalmuthuya

I don't blame GH. Not all have the tolerance. Either way it is immature for us to be this way. We are the fans, they are the creators. If they didn't create this story we would have nothing to freak, be excited about. Positiveness is powerful. We need to learn to grasp it. When you are kind to someone, they are kind back to us. And some of the fans are like Anjali. One minute we bash, the next we are happy. That is my view and I stand by it. :) 

I am sorry I disagree with you. GH is the maker we are the customers. If we the customers did not consume he can make whatever he wants but no one would buy it. I am not being personal to GH, but I am using business analogy. And if not IPK believe me all of us will find something or someone else to freak about. Fans of Justin Bieber also think they can't live without him, and so did the fans of any pop icon. People move on. Even Amitabh Bachchan,once a teen-heartthrob is no longer sought after. GH tho sirf mamooli sa creative writer hai.

Positiveness is a two way street. if GH calls his fans hormonal - it shows his utter lack of class and crude male chauvinistic tendencies. While you may want to hobnob with the likes of him because you perceive him as this big, great artist, I find his puerile reactions utterly off putting and distasteful.

Why don't you tell him to be kind to his fans. Time and again he has only shown arrogance and total lack of sensitivity when dealing with fans. I think its very childish on his part. His is a man in his late twenties, early 30s, shame on him for reacting with such juvenile behavior with girls, perhaps teenagers, who sent him rude tweets. What does that tell us about him?

Bada hona kaafi nahi hai, Badappan dikhana bhi zaroori hai.

Edited by serialjunkie - 11 years ago
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

I am sorry I disagree with you. GH is the maker we are the customers. If we the customers did not consume he can make whatever he wants but no one would buy it. I am not being personal to GH, but I am using business analogy. And if not IPK believe me all of us will find something or someone else to freak about. Fans of Justin Bieber also think they can't live without him, and so did the fans of any pop icon. People move on. Even Amitabh Bachchan is no longer freaked out about. GH tho sirf mamooli sa creative writer hai.

Positiveness is a two way street. if GH calls his fans hormonal - it shows his utter lack of class and crude male chauvinistic tendencies. While you may want to hobnob with the likes of him because you perceive him as this big artist, I find his puerile reactions utterly off putting and distasteful.

Why don't you tell him to be kind to his fans. Time and again he has only shown arrogance and total lack of sensitivity when dealing with fans. I think its very childish on his part. His is a man in his late twenties, early 30s, shame on him for reacting with such juvenile behavior with girls, perhaps teenagers, who sent him rude tweets. What does that tell us about him?

Bada hona kaafi nahi hai, Badappan dikhana bhi zaroori hai.

You made a good point Serial Junkie, but how ever it's both their faults then. Don't you think? Gautaum and the fan's who are mental. Both need to respect each other. I for one, if someone trashed my work ( I am a writer) I wouldn't keep quiet for too long. People are different. Not all have the patience. Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, Chester Bennington ( he is in this 30's); these artist have been trashed with disgusting comments too and they have fought back. It's natural for people to get mad at stupid comments like that for their work, themselves personally. They are humans too so its natural.  Although I do understand your point and I respect it. But I look at it differently. 
asrcraze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
You're right !
We should learn to accept things as they come !
Edited by asrcraze - 11 years ago
Krani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
I think by insulting the fans of this show he is, in a way, driving the same fans away. As a fan, people do have the right o discuss, criticise, pass remarks, do whatever they want with the show. The people are putting the show out there for everyone to see, and therefore they are gonna have all sorts of people jumping down the creatives throats to get what they want. If they show some tact and respond to their replies kindly, that shows how humble and modest they are as a team. 
If they respond rudely, it shows that they are arrogant, and fame is getting to them - which frankly does not get people too far. 

I am not saying that they need to adhere to every fans' wishes. They continue to show their story, no one is stopping that - but he doesn't need to act so wound up every time someone rants about an episode. 
I am sure Akshay's twitter is spammed with the amount of hate comments on Akaash. Pretty sure he's not going around snapping at the fans.

I am a customer, and he is the seller. 
I do not like the product, I will complain. He is not happy with me, and shows me attitude, I won't return to him or buy his products anymore. 

It's not only business, it's common sense. 

All we ask is for him to show a bit of humility. 

I agree he works really hard, but like I said, it's a teamwork; everyone is doing the same hard-work. 
And I am not going to be showering every episode with love just because Gautam Hegde gets offended by every sort of criticism. 

Having said that, yes, some posts were a bit over the top in terms of negativity. But hey, everyone is gonna have a different reaction to things. My advice to GH, ignore and continue with your "hard work" 

PS: I don't hate the current track. In fact after ages it seems like the story is back on track. However I just disagreed with everyone jumping to GH's defence :) 
Edited by Krani - 11 years ago
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
i hv posted quite less topics but so much negativity around has forced me to come out and post some positive topics... forum is really immature and kind of posts being made on Anjali is really sad..I mean if you dont like a character ,you really dont have to demean that in this way...first it was ASR and now Anjali..why cant forum ppl  just see a story and if they have complain then say it in respectful manner...