Prishna's Emotional scene

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
I loved Prishna's EMotional scene todday . It really showed how much unerstanding Prishna have for each other. awww I love Pintu soo much , he is such a cutepieee , The way he says that Krishna too could say 2 every1 that Her Husband is not Jobless and she too can feel proud of him as he do . awww tht was such a sweet diloague .I really lovedd it . Also I loved Krishna a lott , The way She holds his hand and assures him that She always feels proud of him as her Husband and there is no need for Pintu to Prove anything to any1 . ðŸ˜³ aww I seriously love Prishna for this . TG Krishna is not angry with Pintu , In starting the way She remembers all flashes abt Pintu , and the way she was staring Pintu , I really got scared when she enters the room . I also loved that how Pintu feels her presence as soon as she comes behind him in the Bedroom .TRUE LOVE ðŸ˜³.Can't wait to watch what happns next
YEAP !!! Prishna's scene was emotional yet very comforting as Krishna made Pinto know she is not blaming him as he did not know it was a conspiracy against both of them. meaning - 1st her job at stake then 2nd problems in the marriage .So yes Krishna handled the situation with understanding,respect and love .

Pinto is so aware that he has no job and he therefore thinks because of this Krishna is not proud of him,and there again she assures him
and tells him she has always been proud of him and will always remain proud of him . 

Pinto senses Krishna's arrival in the room this is such a deep level of love that he has for her ,  It bonds them and connects them in a unified link of trust,  and interdependence. It enhances their relationship .

Yes I do agree me too was very scared I thought Krishna would have an argument with Pinto .
But instead she showed again just how much faith she has in him .
Pinto's words to krishna was very emotional and again Krishna speaking to him comforting him that too was emotional , Prishna really makes for an awesome couple
yes it was a nice emotional scene