Urgent regarding Written Update

sheenug thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm afraid that my internship is going to start from July 23rd so i cannot continue my WU from next week. I apologize for this. I'm so grateful for the love and affection that you have given to my each post. I'm so sorry for any mistakes in my past posts and i will surely miss writing updates but i cannot continue this further due to my schedule.😭 

I write on Tuesdays and Fridays so anybody who wants to nominate themselves for WU are most welcome.

Once again i want to thank everyone for appreciating my work and liking my post.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kapoortanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheenug

I'm afraid that my internship is going to start from July 23rd so i cannot continue my WU from next week. I apologize for this. I'm so grateful for the love and affection that you have given to my each post. I'm so sorry for any mistakes in my past posts and i will surely miss writing updates but i cannot continue this further due to my schedule.😭 

I write on Tuesdays and Fridays so anybody who wants to nominate themselves for WU are most welcome.

Once again i want to thank everyone for appreciating my work and liking my post.

Sheenug i hope this week Tuesdays and Fridays u give us the written update and will u be posting todays update.
.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Vidishaa

I am willing to do WU

so u r d updater for these 2 days😊
sheenug thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes I'm updating today and this Friday 20th July.
Aemy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am very sorry as i also cannot continue with the WUs as i am having exams so i am not sure when i can update ... so please if some one can take monday and thursday as welll
uaassshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey i can do it for mondays & thursdays,but avnt  done WU for this forum but will do it as im keeping the flow with the show...What say???But pls first give me the notification so dat I do otherwise it clashes with others...

and if possibe as im new here,I would like the administrater to just make a post of who all are doing the rest of the weeks WU...It would be g8 so that we get a good continuty with the WUs...
Edited by uaassshi - 11 years ago
kapoortanya thumbnail
where is the written update for tuesday. i think vidishaa was supposed to do it.