Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Life is not always filled with Rabba Ve's

ArShi_scorp Senior Member
ArShi_scorp
ArShi_scorp

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Guys.. c'mon .. we all knew wat we signed up for when we started watching IPKKND ...

IPKKND is not a light-hearted romantic comedy .. It's an intense romantic drama ..  So, it's going to have the characters coming near, then going apart all the time till it's end ...

I used to watch SGP with so much craze, and the day Suhaana shouted out her love for Ishaan from the roof-top, the enthu just died for me ...

So, am happy with the current track of IPKKND .. it's following a sensible approach.. Arent we the same viewers who wanted intense hatred and drama after the marriage MU happened, instead of mindless comedy and lovey-dovey looks by Arnav ?

So, enjoy this ride ... take it as fiction, but Fiction that's close to our hearts and close to reality ..

22 mins of just rabba-ve wont make this journey worth-while ...

About - Anjali-bashing:

I have a younger bro, and am happily married off.. My father just called me the other day to say tht he wants to start searching for proposals for my brother .. and my first reaction was "NO" ...  ( i hav still not said - yes ) -- not cuz am mentally damaged or black and evil ( oh wat do u kno, am all these things ) - but just because i belong to the female race, i was born as a jealous specie , and I just cant bear to see my chottu brother welcoming some other female into his life :(..
So, juz think about Anjalis' condition -- Arnav is her lifeline ...

Some pointers :

1) Plz stop bashing Daljeet.. IPKKND cast are quite fan-friendly when compared to other casts, and they might be definitely having a look at IF. Personal attack on DB - so not cool. She's a sweetheart !!

Look at the alternative -- didnt we all want a change from the "blind-deaf-mute" Anjali who doesnt notice anything ?? This new Anjali is awake, notices stuff and definitely knows how to add 2 and 2 together.

2) Give Gautam Hegde a break !!! Am not taking any sides, and GH definitely needs to improve upon his PR skills , but still -- let's be the bigger people here, and not be termed as fanatic fans ...

Hope I made some sense in this post ... Dead

Edit:
Originally posted by crazyjotango

I agree but there has to be a balance. We want to see Rabba ve but a lot of knok Jhok as well but not 70% time to Anjali's accusation

It's not about Balance - it's about what the situation demands .

During Akash trying to woo Payal -- Payash was given required screen-space.

During Shyam - Madhumati engagement pressurizing, Shyam and Madhumati were given required screen-space.

All this time Anjali was taking the back-seat, even though almost all the other characters were deciding their moves taking her into consideration.

Now, situation has come for Anjali to be in the forefront.. It's a daily - where almost each days events are shown . The writers cant just glide and rush through emotions. They need to show sensible progression of the track.
That's what we missed out after the marriage MU.

Edit:
Originally posted by kash4life

When we start bashing REAL people for REEL peope you know it's gone too far.

100% agree .

Edited by ArShi_scorp - 16 July 2012 at 1:27pm

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

bindu3563ShinyJijisdfghjkllostintheasheskhushi_arnavkideeptha93bluewater07tomndjerryEvocativepasbarunsahadaarshi1986punjabi_gyal08mohit_rockstargkoolansPinkParikitty789poonam.gupta12ragayainnocentgreen_Afrin_-Mistletoe-poojasidd123samanthanazainzarini_katreena544KaranShilpa:)kash4lifeevelineafsuu..mrinalini..GodhuliLogonVeena..-MariaMars-

ArShi_scorp
ArShi_scorp

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
no comments ?
reena544 IF-Rockerz
reena544
reena544

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
awesome post. ur title is wonderful... people should stop bashing them...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_kat

ArShi_scorp
ArShi_scorp

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reena544

awesome post. ur title is wonderful... people should stop bashing them...

thank u .. blush blush Embarrassed
samsungtv Goldie
samsungtv
samsungtv

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
It makes me sad that ppl are actually attacking Daljeet and Gautam Hegde.. why do ppl act like kids... common after a point Rabba ve only for 20 mins will be boring.. we need to have asensible plot... there are hundreds of show on other channel that show senseless romance.. not even a single one can keep my attention for a few hours...

IPK is diferent,... gautam Hegde has given us fabulous story in the past... what makes ppl think that it will be only Didi Ki saut??? seriously I won't like mushy mushy romance in IPK.. what they are showing right now is great.. and why are ppl bashing them so much/...

Lalit Mohan's facebook  page was bombarded with negative msgs and he left after sometime.. common do we want Gautam Hegde to quit?? I don think any other writer would understand the characters so well... and did he say that he is not showing romance in the future.. let the track build up  

we all need to be patient in IPK land.. and its never going to be mushy mushy romance here even if it is ppl will not like it..Confused

Very very good post among st all the negativity this is one post I liked.Big smile

Edited by samsungtv - 16 July 2012 at 12:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bindu3563innocentgreenrini_kat

memario Senior Member
memario
memario

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
well i dont really care whatever crap they wanna show in the serial as long as arhi are also there...but gautam hegde is downright rude at times, the man cannot take criticism...plus yes it was the "rabba ve's" that made ipkknd so famous...
ArShi_scorp
ArShi_scorp

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samsungtv

It makes me sad that ppl are actually attacking Daljeet and Gautam Hegde.. why do ppl act like kids... common after a point Rabba ve only for 20 mins will be boring.. we need to have asensible plot... there are hundreds of show on other channel that show senseless romance.. not even a single one can keep my attention for a few hours...

IPK is diferent,... gautam Hegde has given us fabulous story in the past... what makes ppl think that it will be only Didi Ki saut??? seriously I won't like mushy mushy romance in IPK.. what they are showing right now is great.. and why are ppl bashing them so much/...

Lalit Mohan's facebook  page was bombarded with negative msgs and he left after sometime.. common do we want Gautam Hegde to quit?? I don think any other writer would understand the characters so well... and did he say that he is not showing romance in the future.. let the track build up  

we all need to be patient in IPK land.. and its never going to be mushy mushy romance here even if it is ppl will not like it..Confused

Very very good post among st all the negativity this is one post I liked.Big smile

THANK U ...happy to kno tht am not the only person feeeling like this ... was feeling quite old and melodramatic for not finding any complaints with the current track .. :)
afsuu IF-Rockerz
afsuu
afsuu

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
yaaa 10000000 percent correct  Some negative is compulsary to bring positive thingss around if asr leave kkg due to anji then anji see asr pain n c all thing how kks suffer due to her hubby n bro  she never want to chotay suffer she must do sm thing big to bring chotay love  anji is good one but now not have hub n bro she shatter n need support n when she know alll things she realize  kkg  shatters but never show any one  

Go to top