Spice Girl's Hangout: the ME hangover continues... - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ipkbs

ooh resorting  to jewellery now aren't we???πŸ˜†

So he doesnt wish her I guess...thats why she goes off to bed all dukhi...wonder what  drama Di has in store for us πŸ˜†

Ladies I willing to bet on this...Their first teej whenever they celebrate it in IPK land...Arnav and Khushi will not be under the same roof...I am damn sure about itπŸ˜•
Originally posted by chip

I hope Arnav himself explains to her. They do have a strong enough bond now for Arnav to open up to her... would also help if he ordered Jalebis for her. That usually calms her down enough to wait for him to finish his sentence

He should, that would mean much more to her than all these gifts and surprises. It would really be from the heart
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Don't you just love his never give up attitude??? Other attempts failed but he is going all out to woo her. So sweet

definitely!
He's just started this. Let him test the waters first.πŸ˜†

ooh resorting  to jewellery now aren't we???πŸ˜†

Jewelry is ALWAYS the right answer, but Khushi shouldn't give in so easily.  That's right, make him work for it. 
Hi girls,

I wonder if someone has already posted up the Tweet war going on between GH and the fans, along with Akshay and Deepali's tweets? Could somebody who's already on Twitter put up those tweets for us non-twitter people? 😳

I really don't think GH should go on and on about this stuff - eventually he will blow a fuse and then might say something he'll regret.
i want them together,... then they can have flashbacks of last teej...😍
Originally posted by Mepharm

So he doesnt wish her I guess...thats why she goes off to bed all dukhi...wonder what  drama Di has in store for us πŸ˜†

Ladies I willing to bet on this...Their first teej whenever they celebrate it in IPK land...Arnav and Khushi will not be under the same roof...I am damn sure about itπŸ˜•
Originally posted by .Mandy.

It is along with one off screen masti scene where Barun and Sanaya where Khushi pretends to be pregnant and Arnav kisses her stomach. Its sooo cute!!! I just love their friendship. Got to make avis of that but when I get home.

I'm going to pretend i never read that. Hence no temptationπŸ˜†
I hope he gets her a Sari...jewellery will make her mad i think! πŸ˜†

if it helps.
GHs other show with the anniversary.
Failed also due to a sister...that one failed badly.
at least our Sis walked out...

think of it as a trend.

Kya? Kaunsa show? What anniversary?  Sister?  Who walked out?  πŸ˜•
He does wish her but that's when she's asleep...