Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

Love to blossom in kairi- TOI

Haifa_JayBFan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Shashi & Sumeet Mittal Productions' Kairee Rishta Khatta Meetha on Colors TV is gearing up for some sweet and sour moments.

The romance which has been missing from the show will slowly makes its way into the hearts of the main leads: Ambi ( Preeti Chaudhary) and Anuj ( Jay Bhanushali).
Sources inform that in the upcoming episodes, Ambi will determine to make a place for herself in Anuj's heart.

In tonight's episode, Ambi will come to know the truth from her saas Imarti that Anuj is in love with someone else. That is the reason why he ignores her. We will now see that Ambi will do the wifely chores for her husband like pick his clothes for him and pack his tiffin. But Anuj will turn a deaf ear to Ambi. But eventually, he will warm up towards her and the two will share some light moments. Says Preeti, "Anuj doesn't want me to tend to him but as his wife, I still want his attention. I want to have an equation with my husband". What's also interesting, that from next week, Ambi's appearance will undergo a slight change as she will say bye to the pallu and will also leaver her hair open.

Simultaneously, in a parallel track, Ambi and Imarti devi will come face to face and Ambi will dig into Imarti devi's past. She will learn the real reason behind Imarti's strictness. Imarti devi's husband, who gave her a tough time, eventually abandoned her. Which is why, over a period of time, she turned into a hard, bitter woman. She cannot see her sons happy and will not allow their wives to get close to them because she is afraid of being abandoned by her kids too.

i know the first half is done and is quite old but i think the next one is interesting so thought to share with u guysπŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chandni_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thnx alot Haifa for posting

Yeah we will get to see AmBUj romance πŸ₯³
N Imartidevi truth is gna get exposed was waiting for that since a long time n it was sa that her hubby badly treated her but that does nt mean take a wife away frm her hubby
N preeti will have no Palu, it will b nice to see her in loose open hair I wanted this change it looks like cvs comin in this forum n doing wat our heart says 😊
This is gna b so good n itressting now I cnt wait
N thank god another article has came!!!
Thnx again Haifa jaan
Haifa_JayBFan thumbnail
ur mosht welcum😳

yeah will get too see more of ambuj... n thank god the pallu will be gone, i dont lyk that typical bahu=pan i mean wearing a pllu and ol that..
perhaps the CV's are reading our comments..πŸ˜† i hope it helps the show in a the best way possible to pull the TRP's up!!
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow nice to see imartis past will be interesting lol..more than anuj and imarthis romance imartis truth will be interesting here ...
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yup . .AMbuj romance will result in huge doses to us hearing Ambeee LOL. . 

though I am more worried about getting lalli lipistick sorted out lol. . . .  oh well. . but for now its best to get kusum sorted lol coz she is the most weak and in dire situations and needs some muscle. . AMbi will be that for her and make kusum stronger hopefully. . then Ambi can sort out lali lipistick πŸ˜†
Madhura2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Finally a romance to see πŸ˜³ ... i just hope the CVs dun screw this up ...  πŸ˜•

my heart is already shattered seeing one about begin love-story which was destroyed ...   my poor li'l heart wont be able to take another zatakaa... πŸ˜­
starfire15789 thumbnail
thanks for sharing it 's a very good news
d_spicy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
excited!!!πŸ˜ƒ..aww we gonna see ambi in new avatarπŸ‘.😍..n finally romance track is about to begin...great news yaar btw thanks for sharing.. 😊Edited by d_spicy - 11 years ago
Haifa_JayBFan thumbnail
yeah finally the romance track to begin and will also be waiting to know the truth of imarti
Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vinder90

yup . .AMbuj romance will result in huge doses to us hearing Ambeee LOL. . 

though I am more worried about getting lalli lipistick sorted out lol. . . .  oh well. . but for now its best to get kusum sorted lol coz she is the most weak and in dire situations and needs some muscle. . AMbi will be that for her and make kusum stronger hopefully. . then Ambi can sort out lali lipistick πŸ˜†

Vinder I agree that kusum is weak but I think with Ambi s support she will become ambis right hand and to see that transition will be fun.  Ambi will also convert lali lipstick from selfish and naive into a strong smart person an her transition will also be fun.  So ambi has her work cut out.