Sasural Simar Ka

16th july 2012 rosid scene written update

savkatika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
okkk hers a little written update of todays rosid scene!so simar and roli was walking down the stairs!both prem and siddhant look at their prospective partners!and they utter the same lines!but man siddhant lines sound more romanticcc!and thn siddhant talks to himself saying that he will definately make roli confess her love for him!and thn whn simar gives roli the cake!he looks at roli sooo sweetly!i mean guyzz there was so much eye-contact between rosid!everybody was dancing while roid was silently watching it and there was here and there eye-contacts between them!ufff and thn siddhant aska masiji to dance with him that too dharmender style lol!woow so manish used the same dance as he used with avika in one of the proposal day interview!it was so cute of siddhant to do so awww!!mausiji sees that roli is the only one standing there aone wheraes even the older couples are on the floor!she thn goes to roli and tells her to dance!she thn takes roli to siddhant!roli kind of slightly preses against siddhant!eye lock happens both look at each other awkwardly!ufff too cute!siddhant gives his hand to roli!roli looks at him!and thn gives her hand to his hand!and the dance begins siddhant takes her hand close to his shoulder!ufff that closeness it killed me!siddhant thinks inside his brain he says roli kaam se kam ajj toh apne dil ki baat apni zubaan per le aoo!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pumaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Really lovely romantic update.πŸ˜› thanks for sharing πŸ˜› 
try to do all rosid scenes πŸ˜› great jobπŸ˜›
savkatika thumbnail
thank u soo much pumaa yea i will try to update all the rosid scenes in indian forum thread!i hope that all of u would like that and comment on it too!
pumaa thumbnail
I like the way you will fight against cvs for rosid ( with out base others)
  😊  with soo different style  😊
savkatika thumbnail
awww thank u so much pumaa i just love rosid alot!i dnt want to bash any of the other ssk members!but all i want is for to get more rosid scenes!i just so freakin love rosid!thank u so much pumaa ur a nice person!😊
pumaa thumbnail
Thanks dear.I like your first  20 posts on rosid .At that time I really admired your love on rosid πŸ˜›.After that I follow your posts and like that sooo πŸ˜› 
savkatika thumbnail
awww thank u soo much dear!its nice to see that u like my posts and read them!thanks dear for loving both rosid and premar!although u are a premar fan u still love rosid and appreciate my posts so i like this fact alot!i do wonder were r all the rosid fans!i dnt knw wht the hell happened between premar and rosid fans but all i want to say is that ssk is a serial!it has two leads one roli-soddhant and another simar-prem!everybody loves their prospective pairs all i just want to say there is no need to bash other couples with offending and abusive words!soo i really cant understand the stupid fight between premar fans and rosid fans!i will fight for rosid scenes even if people reply or not!i am here to fight for rosid scene not to fight with others or bash others!so i hope u will keep on reading my posts and will love it!ur a sweetheart and i wish all the premar fans and rosid fans were like u!god bless u dear!
savkatika thumbnail
😊they are arent they!i just love them!ufff i so wish i have a romance like them but my love life is soo dull!everybody should have husband like siddhant he was so romantic in yesterdays epi!ufff i cant wait for todays epi!i will upload todays rosid review as soon as possible!
tweety8 thumbnail

Wow I like ur post topic . 😊 please update it regularly  ❀️  😍

richa.p. thumbnail
πŸ€—hi guys i am a new member.but i really love rosid thx 4 giving the rosid scens update πŸ‘πŸΌ