Frequent Posters

Rach. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
The shirt da button number suits ArVi perfectly ! ☺️
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I had a couple thoughts on the show today...it was a bit draggy...but ok i guess...

Purvi looked lovely in her new bright blue dress...very pretty

If the big boss of the gundas sent "missing you" message from Soham's mother, and Soham sent the greeting back, as if they all knew one another, it means the boys' mother  (is it Varsha..or...?? ) is ALSO in on the gang stuff...knows about it and has a comfortable relationship with the players...there was no rolling of eyes like she was a nosy aai...but like an accepted part of it

Manav did look dashing and handsome as Soham was snapping pics...:)

Vandu why why ...how unkind to leave someone hurting for18 years when your words could help  expose the problem and bring some healing.  She and her Daddy Damo...uff...keepers of the secrets ...NOT  a  good thing...

Edited by naava - 11 years ago
jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naava

I had a couple thoughts on the show today...it was a bit draggy...but ok i guess...

If the big boss of the gundas sent "missing you" message from Soham's mother, and Soham sent the greeting back, as if they all knew one another, it means the boys' mother  (is it Varsha..or...?? ) is ALSO in on the gang stuff...knows about it and has a comfortable relationship with the players...there was no rolling of eyes like she was a nosy aai...but like an accepted part of it

Vandu why why ...how unkind to leave someone hurting for18 years when your words could help  expose the problem and bring some healing.  She and her Daddy Damo...uff...keeps of the secrets ...NOT  a  good thing...

It is a D-Family disease..NOT saying the right thing at the right time... just look at the trend..why couldnt she open her mouth and say something...how much more direct question can you get...uff...
btw, how old was soham when he disappeared? Wouldnt he remember Manav's face?or was he too young for that... i dont know much of PR - 1 story..so just curious...
pch76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naava

Vandu why why ...how unkind to leave someone hurting for18 years when your words could help  expose the problem and bring some healing.  She and her Daddy Damo...uff...keeps of the secrets ...NOT  a  good thing...

Hey naava!

Yep! Purvi looked gorgeous in the Lavendar dress... was a change from her maroons and pink😉... Her dresses had this color code - Maroon, Pink, Green... most of the times. Just loved her ress toay. Made her look so pretty.

Vandu infuriated me... 😡. Both she and Damo managed to keep the secrets... what less are they than Savita!!!😡... Partners in crime! And I do not understand their logic - apne-aap vahni ki sachayi tumhe pata chalegi ...uff...

Lovely acting though by all! Loved Arjun's little romantic looks at Purvi 😍.. The guy is so determined. He is unstoppable now with Purvi's complete acceptance for him. I love the way she is standing by him. If you noticed, she sulks when the 10,000 rupee talk comes up between them. She does not find it right I guess...

Edited by pch76 - 11 years ago
naava thumbnail

Originally posted by: jdronamraju

It is a D-Family disease..NOT saying the right thing at the right time... just look at the trend..why couldnt she open her mouth and say something...how much more direct question can you get...uff...
btw, how old was soham when he disappeared? Wouldnt he remember Manav's face?or was he too young for that... i dont know much of PR - 1 story..so just curious...

i think he was 2 or 3...the girls were 1 year old...it was their birthday party
Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
how many of u believe that this vishnu is actually soham  i makes me so sad to think how arman going to face this that their son is a criminal look how proudly archana is praising her children while talking to her neighbour that sachin a big lawer ovi a model and teju is also very talented but vishnu 🤢this is so heart wrenching .
Aakanksha_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tayabafarooqui

how many of u believe that this vishnu is actually soham  i makes me so sad to think how arman going to face this that their son is a criminal look how proudly archana is praising her children while talking to her neighbour that sachin a big lawer ovi a model and teju is also very talented but vishnu 🤢this is so heart wrenching .

i do thnk he is soham...ekta is jst tryin to jumbalised audience dats y nt revealin his identity
naava thumbnail

Originally posted by: pch76

Hey naava!

Yep! Purvi looked gorgeous in the Lavendar dress... was a change from her maroons and pink😉... Her dresses had this color code - Maroon, Pink, Green... most of the times. Just loved her ress toay. Made her look so pretty.

Vandu infuriated me... 😡. Both she and Damo managed to keep the secrets... what less are they than Savita!!!😡... Partners in crime! And I do not understand their logic - apne-aap vahni ki sachayi tumhe pata chalegi ...uff...

Lovely acting though by all! Loved Arjun's little romantic looks at Purvi 😍.. The guy is so determined. He is unstoppable now with Purvi's complete acceptance for him. I love the way she is standing by him. If you noticed, she sulks when the 10,000 rupee talk comes up between them. She does not find it right I guess...

hi Pranati...how are you?

i don't understand their logic either..or for that matter... 🤣...the logic of anyone in the show !! pretty much...🤣

Yes, Arjun is feeling secure about Purvi's love..it's very sweet and makes him confident.  She is really a strength for him..which is nice... i like that..   I think she didn't find it right what Archana asked of Arjun, and has said so ,. nicely , to her mother... 

this whole copy cat thing though with now Arjun climbing the pyramid for the dahi handi and getting hurt...talk about lack of logic...😲  why why would the cv's do this?  At least the interaction today between ARVI was their own sweet chemistry even if the event itself was a carbon copy. 

Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
but if vishnu is soham though senitive and emotional viewr like me become sad but this unusuall and unexpected will put new life in this show and break the monotnous going on and PAVITRA RISHTA again climb high trp's.hopefully rest up to cv's.
Thanks for the update Tanya...

So i am guessing Vishu is Soham...,👏Yay...Soham's back...,