Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyrarkh thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: crazy2012

Vishnu/ Shyam has got lot of money & spen rs100 for tea only in "Paanch Star Hotel"😛

Arjun is calculating his saving.. today, i guess we have come to know that he has time limit upto Janmastami😕

i also can't remember the time limit...when it ws decided and all...
but if the time limit is true..then its gonna be a tough task fr arjun...
-Latty- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanx for the written update tanya...:) loved the ARVI scene...purvi was looking really cute in light purple suit...and arjun's expressions were treat to watch on that scene...:)
vgiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi all.. what is in 4th part of the video.. it shows a minute of ad.. Can somebody do the write up please..thx
fiji_duchess thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vgiri

hi all.. what is in 4th part of the video.. it shows a minute of ad.. Can somebody do the write up please..thx

Last Part

Archana is in line to fill up water and another lady from the neighborhood is there who is happy to see Archana. She says to Archana that she must be happy to be living with her family after 18 years. Archana says she is happy and goes on telling what her kids are doing now a days. When she says Ovi is doing modeling , the lady says not to talk about modeling. Archana asks why. the lady says that her niece used to work as a model. and the company she work for was a bad company which made dirty MMS of the girls and leaked its in to the public. She says but niece was lucky she got out quick. And she tells the company name and Archana gets shocked ..because Ovi is supposed to go and work there as well.

Pre Cap

Manav and family are going some where and Vishnu is taking their pic
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
now the person who working as PR CV they just copy from previous CV story,setting,romance scene😆😆arman first meeting scene which was rain scene they just copy everything and pasting for arvi👏👏👏what a innovative CV.manav wear stripe shirt and standing looking at archana ,she was walking away from him with her friend with umbrella.now arjun wear same color stripe shirt and purvi same hair get up with her friend walking away from arjun,what a mind blowing copy writing👏today arjun fall doing dahi handi purvi run their manav first time fell and archana run to him👏👏aur kitna copy karagi🤣🤣its true copy working for TRP atleast half TRP[before 6+ now 3+] they getting 👏👍🏼
crazy2012 thumbnail
Today I feel so sad when Arjun got injured. My heart was bleeding badly when he was hurt😭😭

pyrarkh thumbnail
abt the today epi...it ws sumwht nice...its gud to see tht teju is trying to konw anything possible but thn agn at the end we r bck on the same road..tht archu is the worst mother etc...i mean teju need to decide first...tht wht she actually wanna find out...

tht arvi scene so sweet..purvi ws luking damm cute when she enters in arjun rum with tht anger..😍
and arjun dialogue ws so  nice tht he is perfect fr her..

and gosh manav got a personel stalker ..vishnu...and archu ws so intelligent there in trying to convince ovi..to take tht modelling assnm...and nw i think archu will be mother india agn and save ovi nw...
fiji_duchess thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Thanks to Fiji -duchess for helping with the last part .

You welcome Tanyaz! Just sitting here at work. Very slow. Iam from USA i know the show will air later in the evening today but i cant wait that long hahahaha!

Iam very thankful for your quick update thou! :)
pyrarkh thumbnail

Today I feel so sad when Arjun got injured. My heart was bleeding badly when he was hurt😭😭

me 2 .when he fall ..i ws like yeh to hona hi tha...but then saw the wound and went..😭😭

u knw wht i ws thinking during this scene...i ws like oh there's gonna be a arvi scene in store...
Aakanksha_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

yes, even i do not remember that time limit fanda, i am scratching my head..may be i hav missed that one😕😳

lol debu...u hv a company...i m also scratchin my head as i too dnt remembr d tym limit thng😆