Roli ko Pagal bana degi!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Khushi knows very well that Roli is following her and keeping an eye on her every move. Khushi knew that Roli saw her coming out of Mataji's room...so she put fake jewellery and all Bharadwaj members blamed Roli for acting like "PAAGAL" or "negative obsession of Khushi"

Now Roli believes that Khushi has put poison in the drink and stops Simar from drinking (as shown in precap)...Did we actually see in the episode Khushi mixing poison? If NOT then again Roli will accuse Khushi of poisoning Simar's drink...someone will taste and nothing will happen...All bharadwaj members will label Roli as "Paagal".

Do you think Khushi's act will make everyone believe that Roli has some mental problem and has turned into a "PAAGAL"...

I have not seen today's episode...I wrote this based on precap and jewellery incident.

Edited by timepass - 11 years ago
pagal toh pata nahi but ya roli fir se phasne wali hai.

i think khushi knows that roli is following her so she will not put poison in drink but in sweets.but roli will think that poison is kept in drink and due to this roli will be trapped and simar will faint due to sweets.
Originally posted by prince3673

i think khushi knows that roli is following her so she will not put poison in drink but in sweets.but roli will think that poison is kept in drink and due to this roli will be trapped and simar will faint due to sweets.
you could be right...that will confirm the other stories going around..

Yes may be like this !!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Phir Roli badnaam ho gayi...karuna and S(h)ankalp will taunt her like anything...bechari Roli...Simar ke pyar mei andhi ho gaye hai...I thought Roli is the smartest...but she is jumping on the conclusions before collecting sloid proof...lekin...I believe in the saying...SAU SONAR KI, EK LOHAR KI. Edited by timepass - 11 years ago
timepass, ur posts and replies r perfect  ๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by presim

timepass, ur posts and replies r perfect  ๐Ÿ‘
thank you, Presim๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by timepass

thank you, Presim๐Ÿ˜Š
u r most welcome timepass ๐Ÿ˜Š