Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
The 1st show and your impression,your opinion do share.

Edited by KajAnj - 16 July 2012 at 9:07am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

chanda925NandzLuvsamarp2OmaRamdassJyo_Ksgyoga23priyaFieryLionessRajiniliciousOmnipotenceZaxo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "1st show and ur opinion" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jyo_Ksg

IF-Sizzlerz

Jyo_Ksg

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
OMGGG!! The Show Roxxx Mahn!!!! Party Party Party
I can't believe the show was soo good!! Day Dreaming
Im just speechless!!! The way it started with God's prayer,Approve
then the entry of Sahiba & Ranveer's Family, Big smile
OMG!! Sahiba ki entry was soo cuteee!!! She is soo pretty- fresh new face for the television industry!! Thumbs Up Daljeet is a sweet boy yaar, obedient &honaar!!!! Embarrassed
Aaye Hayye Ranveer ki entry with that plane was the highlight of the show!! It was amazingly shot!! HugClap
I loved the TITLE TRACK!! Its tooo good..Dancing  the Kheto wala feel.. Punjab!! amazingg!! The melaaa..wowie!! I loved the tracker wali race..the way they showed RaHiba entry & closeness!!!Blushing
It was fantastic & more of all the way Daljeet was potrayed into Sahiba's life..first he tied the knot to the thread at the tree & next the way he saved her from the shamiyana!! His LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT! Day Dreaming It was amazinggg!!Blushing
& after soo much of bak bak.. (srry for pakaoing so much..LOL Embarrassed
IN SHORT- IT WAS A SUPER DUPER MIND BLOWINGLY BOGGLINGLY FANTASTICAL EPISODE!!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Edited by Jyo_Ksg - 16 July 2012 at 9:23am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartuALUJNA21IamaPCmaniacFireLordPhoenixOmaRamdassyoga23priyaRajiniliciousOmnipotenceZaxo

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged

nice 1st episode good start actors are all fresh faces like the show colour and all the keep moving on scenes.

It is a promising show.

Edited by KajAnj - 16 July 2012 at 9:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yoga23priya

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Good starting Big smile
I enjoyed the episode  fully punjabi styleDay Dreaming, Saahiba's naughtinessLOL , Ranveer's style Embarrassedand Daljeet the charmer BlushingBlushing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartuchanda925ALUJNA21FireLordPhoenixyoga23priya

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Good episode..nice starting...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chanda925ALUJNA21yoga23priya

yoga23priya

IF-Sizzlerz

yoga23priya

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Awesome Episode...

I just loved all the character entries esp Ranveer's Day Dreaming

Sahiba and Daljeet was sooo cute Embarrassed

Edited by yoga23priya - 16 July 2012 at 9:06pm

chanda925

Groupbie

chanda925

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
I Loved the starting. It also had a nice pacing, not too slow or too fast. All the characters were introduced and what sort of mentality they have with Saibha wanting to all of Ranveer's dreams to come true, Ranveer wanting to go to England and Daljeet just being a simple guy. I absolutely loved the ending with Saibha in Daljeet's arms. Hopefully they will stick to the pacing, the story, the character development and  the romantic moments. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21FireLordPhoenix

stylish_VJ

Goldie

stylish_VJ

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
For the first episode it was Good

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartuALUJNA21

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.