Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

Imarthidevi is gone mad how could she

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
I have a big doubt on imarthi, she must be a second wife, and prakash must be first wifes son, that's why she dont want prakash to be happy with his wife, she is torturing both prakash and kusum she dont want them to lead a happy life with their son sonu, so cruel lady.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Imarthidevi is gone mad how could she" in Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saathfan

IF-Dazzler

Saathfan

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavya

I have a big doubt on imarthi, she must be a second wife, and prakash must be first wifes son, that's why she dont want prakash to be happy with his wife, she is torturing both prakash and kusum she dont want them to lead a happy life with their son sonu, so cruel lady.
I think Prakash will eventually decide to go but sonu will stop him.  Imirthi Devi will loose in this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starfire15789

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Yes sonu will stop him, but why this imarti have sautelapan with her own sons.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Haifa_JayBFanstarfire15789

Haifa_JayBFan

Haifa_JayBFan

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
agree bhavya... she jus claims to love her sons a lot but actually she doesn't that's the reason she is back her sons' happiness... shez such a selfish woman its after ol her sons' lives who is she to decide abt their happiness, 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starfire15789

Vinder90

IF-Dazzler

Vinder90

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
gud point bhavya. .

but i dont think thats the case. .  i talked in some other post abuot Imarti's hard core guilt conscience that has got the better of her. .

coz there has to be mroe raw truths about Imarti that are still to be uncovered. .  All we really know is her hubby left her. . but not in detail . . .. more on the cause, aftermath, build up, and the relations at that time. . childhood of Prakash, and the other Imarti kids lol. . so loads more in-depth info yet to be known . . in my pov. .

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.