Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

~~Jay Bhanushali Appreciation Thread~~ (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 17

Chandni_11

Chandni_11

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Yeah Panchi and Jay made a beautiful pair and no other person will look good with panchi or Jay.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~Jay Bhanushali Appreciation Thread~~ (Page 9)" in Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
This is the first Fiction show of Jay I'm watching.. He is doing a good work!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Haifa_JayBFanankur281

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Hey did u see... Anuj is given too much less screen space...i want more of anuj but pls it should not be with ambi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281

Alisha_01

Goldie

Alisha_01

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
True Anuj does be very less in this show we want to see him more

Haifa_JayBFan

Haifa_JayBFan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
@bhavya and Alisha di : completely agree anuj is getting very less screen presence...its not fairl as he is the main lead of the show they shud shw more of him but they hardly show him...Angry
now DID is also gonna finish,, don't even hav a chance to see him there...Disapprove

i hope kairi cv's take it up seriously now and do sumthing by giving anuj more scrreen presence and by doing something of ambuj track as its not very exciting nd entertaining,, i wish panchi was ambi or we cud get some gud show with jay-panchi as the leads then it wud hav been a treat 4 usStern Smile

Edited by Haifa_JayBFan - 09 August 2012 at 6:56am

Haifa_JayBFan

Haifa_JayBFan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
hey guys...did u see jay in today's epi,, wooww he was luking too gudd,, pink-pink and sooo hott..Day Dreaming
though i felt very bad seeing him with that fractured legUnhappy

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Started seeing Kairi because of Jay Bhanusali...Love his smile and innocence...

I think Jay-Preeti wil make a handsome jodi..nothing over the top but very believable..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Haifa_JayBFan

Haifa_JayBFan

Haifa_JayBFan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
not sure about jay-preeti's jodi as till now there was nothing very much good,, hope it gets better in future

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.