Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

~~Jay Bhanushali Appreciation Thread~~ (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 17

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
if neev shergill is back in kairi means definitely TRPs will be high lol...jay have many fans from kayamath and DID...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Haifa_JayBFan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~Jay Bhanushali Appreciation Thread~~ (Page 8)" in Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Haifa_JayBFan

Haifa_JayBFan

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
yeah seriously dat wud increase the trp's for sure,,, CV's if ua seeing then pllzz ddo sumthing don't make our JAYB soo serious, we lyk him to be neev types!!

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Wow loved jay as anuj... A caring bro ... But i dnt know why i dnt like ambi... Lol may be i am expecting panchi beside him... Ambi is not able to attract my eyes... It was romantic episode of anuj and ambi... With adaa ishq but i did not enjoy...

Haifa_JayBFan

Haifa_JayBFan

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
yeah...ambi is not very attractive, i think she is gud in  her own way but i think our jay-panchi was too romantic and cute together so we are'nt able to see sum1 else with our hunk-JAY!!

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
yes ambi-anuj romantic track is not good i dont like to see there is no chemistry at all...ambi is not a heroine face...the creatives should think on it...sajni vedji pair is too good...

Haifa_JayBFan

Haifa_JayBFan

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Hey..ya bt sum tyms i feel its 2 much of ved, i mean hw can a man stay away 4m his wife 4m so many yrs ven dey stay in d sme house n sme room u knw...

Haifa_JayBFan

Haifa_JayBFan

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Hey bhavya dnt u thnk dat d krkm cv's r copying kayamath neev-prachi luv story, i mean d anuj dressng up ambi sequence, isn't it a bit similar to d one where neev helps prachi in draping d saree,remember??!

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Oh yeah... I remember but kayaamath was so beautiful and lovely cute but kairi it was not a good scene compared to vedji and sajni competition... I think the minus point of the episode was anuj dressing up ambi... Actually i changed the channel when it was shown... Really kayaamath neev panchi romance no one can build up lol... Cvs should to something seriously with ambis role played actress...romance between them will never fetch a trps to kairi that's the fact...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.