Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

~~Jay Bhanushali Appreciation Thread~~ (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 17

i5hy

IF-Dazzler

i5hy

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Seeing the vid has made me very nostalgic. I dont think i have been this crazy over a jodi ever. Broke my heart when the makers broke this jodiCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Haifa_JayBFanChandni_11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~Jay Bhanushali Appreciation Thread~~ (Page 4)" in Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chandni_11

Chandni_11

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
@ i5hy
Arr sweety don't get upset n heartbroken
Hug
I was also very upset wen shabbir came in the show Cry
He snached our Prachi from Neev, I couldn't tolerate shabbir n I missed many episodes coz of him Unhappy
People liked shabbir over Jay but for me Jay was the best n was the hero of the show and the hero of Prachi
The cvs spoiled the show so much
Just wish season 2 wud start n Panchi and Jay could be together n shabbir cud b with Sanjeeda LOL

Haifa_JayBFan

Haifa_JayBFan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
if not season 2 then i think there shud some gud show with neev-prachi as the main leads where no one else can come betweeen our NP.. 

Haifa_JayBFan

Haifa_JayBFan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
u know i was soo...upset to see that court  episode.. remember where milind n prachi divorce was almost done and then it jus didn't happen i was lyk ughhh!!!!!!!!!!AngryCry

Haifa_JayBFan

Haifa_JayBFan

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Hey guys wanna see our cutie pie, dashing, handsum.. JAY BHANUSHALI"s childhood pic??Embarrassed

do let me know...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

d_spicy

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Hey post some vm of jay panchi lol,,,,, i miss them a lot, but panchi won't come back to telly i think she is in south movies now, the smile of neev use to make me aww what a pair it was... But ekta spoiled the show ...

Haifa_JayBFan

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Lol put that vm lol which has panchi introduction in yellow salwar. Chaha humane tujhe she was so cute as panchi. If possible title song too...

Haifa_JayBFan

Prachi..

IF-Rockerz

Prachi..

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
hey haifa i wanna see jay's childhood pic

Haifa_JayBFan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.