Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

~~Jay Bhanushali Appreciation Thread~~ (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 17

Haifa_JayBFan

Haifa_JayBFan

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
hey r u liking nammu as the anuj, n hows amuj chemistry now??? i only saw the naman's entry epi after that i wasn't well so cudn't keep a track on kairi...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~Jay Bhanushali Appreciation Thread~~ (Page 15)" in Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Its okie okie... I think naman is gonna be a good anuj... Too...

Hey did u see jay was fantastic in DID... And loving the way he sat next to bipasha i had rofl

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Maahi vij with shaheer shek this weekend in teri meri... See it...

Hey have u seen jay in is jungle se bachao...

Haifa_JayBFan

Haifa_JayBFan

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
hey yeah naman's also luking gud as anuj..

yeah i saw dat jay n bips' segment... lol it wass really nice, i thot bip's was blushing ven jay was flirting around wid her!!!Embarrassed

Haifa_JayBFan

Haifa_JayBFan

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
yeah i knw dis week its mahhi n shaheer in teri meri, its a rab ne bana di jodi kind i think!!

yeah i saw him in iss jungle se mujhe bachao... he was a wild card entry na there!

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Ha ... Always love to see jay..in any show he comes... New anuj is doing good...

But wanna see jay again in fictional show...

And u know what mahishasur and jay celebrated their anniversary... Really they both look adorable...

U know what when we use to see kayaamath i was like jay and panchi should be real life couple..e... But after seeing mahishasur and jay together i was like okie too...

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Hey watch todays DID... Jay is getting flying kiss from heroine... He is enjoying a lot...

He have jhalak experience na...

Haifa_JayBFan

Haifa_JayBFan

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
hey ya.. its always a treat for eyes to watch jay, hope he comes back soon to fiction with lovely romantic show!!!
 yeah i know jaymeh celebrated their second wedding anniversary, they luk gud together though even i think dat jay-panchi also make a gud pair!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.