Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

~~Jay Bhanushali Appreciation Thread~~ (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 17

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Lol may be preeto is good actress... Good looking in her own way... But not so attracting enough... Romantic scenes between them is not good too. ...

Intact all the other two pairs look so romantic and convincing... But ambuj pair is not good... They dont look convincing that they are made for each other like jodi...

My take unless the lead pair looks dashing and convincingly romantic ... However the talented they may be it wont fetch u the trps... Intact the truth is kairi has not fetched nough trps from the beginning of the show... The thing is preethi has failed to convince the audience...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~Jay Bhanushali Appreciation Thread~~ (Page 10)" in Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Haifa_JayBFan

Haifa_JayBFan

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
yeah she is agud actress but not the type to carry off the romantic scenes as the audiences want it to be...

now with mala back i hope to see something gud as i olways preferred anuj-mala over ambuj mala n anuj chemistry was better dan ambuj chemistry

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Yes its mala and anuj make a good pair...

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Did u see... DID yesterday,,,
mummy and jay danced had rofl... Jay looks so cute still but anuj needs makeover... We want mala soon back to fire up the romantic naughty cute side of anuj...

Jay is the most funniest anchor and dashing dude...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhura2105

Haifa_JayBFan

Haifa_JayBFan

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
yea i saw that in DID...
he iz an amazing hostt!!!!!! oohh...i jus adore him there n in this beow pic OMG..he luks damn adorable!! Embarrassed

Edited by Haifa_JayBFan - 14 August 2012 at 1:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

d_spicy

Haifa_JayBFan

Haifa_JayBFan

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
The dance show will be mentored by Farah Khan, Geeta Kapoor and Marzi

Zee TV's Dance India Dance completed a grand season of L'il Masters with Faisal Khan from Prince Ki Paltan bagging the trophy. Now the series is all set to hit the next level by launching an all new show titled Dance Ke Superkids which will give a platform to the contestants from Season 1 and 2 of Dance India Dance L'il Masters.
The much adored television host, Jay Bhanushali will once again entice the audience with his humorous hosting skills along with the Chik Chik girl Shriya Acharya.

Mentoring the show will be ace choreographer, director, producer Farah Khan, the mother of all Geeta Maa and the super talented dancer and choreographer Marzi Pestonji.

Haifa_JayBFan

Haifa_JayBFan

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
wow...now will get to see more of jay's amazing anchoring skills!! Big smile

d_spicy

Groupbie

d_spicy

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
finally...add me too haifa jiLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.