Aasman Se Aage

The expression between DC-Meenakshi (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Hey dear, AAsman Se Aage FB page is taken care by the PH

I have requested them I know they read the stuff written on their wall...

So thats the way I see it..

Ojaswi does have a FB account which is hers.. Apurva's account I am not sure if its his as there is one but very rarely accessed...

Its really unfortunate to have a show like this short lived..
The so called TRP system is disastrous when there are shows which should be given room and there is defiently something major behind this  more like a conspiracy with holding a show like this...

Hope to see Apu-Ojaswi paired again or a new season of ASA in some different channel with a dimesion for DC-Meenakshi and similar plots for human traits and thriving on emotions...

This show deserves more. But the mass is so  tuned to one mentality that scope is less...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tasnovasurvi035aan-rish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The expression between DC-Meenakshi (Page 2)" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tasnova

Groupbie

tasnova

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
FINGER CROSSED**** Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Hey dear, AAsman Se Aage FB page is taken care by the PH

I have requested them I know they read the stuff written on their wall...

So thats the way I see it..

Ojaswi does have a FB account which is hers.. Apurva's account I am not sure if its his as there is one but very rarely accessed...

Its really unfortunate to have a show like this short lived..
The so called TRP system is disastrous when there are shows which should be given room and there is defiently something major behind this  more like a conspiracy with holding a show like this...

Hope to see Apu-Ojaswi paired again or a new season of ASA in some different channel with a dimesion for DC-Meenakshi and similar plots for human traits and thriving on emotions...

This show deserves more. But the mass is so  tuned to one mentality that scope is less...

Want to take the opportunity to tell you that "you write really well" meaning the way you structure your comment and express ideas.

Enjoyed reading your feedback/opinion over the few months the show aired.

:-)

Edited by survi035 - 20 July 2012 at 7:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aan-rishshanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Hey survi

Thanks a lot dear, I try my best to do it as this show was too dear to me , if I was able to spread the word out and describe things accordingly glad it was appriciated

Though the forum had less pages of interaction yet many a times reading and being able to communicate through the words I said I was happy to see new people come forth. The show lived for a very short period Unhappy I definetly wanted to see beautiful future for DC-meenakshi I do wish they can make a new season of Asa with dc-meenakshi and more angles which is a dream for now

survi035

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Hey survi

Thanks a lot dear, I try my best to do it as this show was too dear to me , if I was able to spread the word out and describe things accordingly glad it was appriciated

Though the forum had less pages of interaction yet many a times reading and being able to communicate through the words I said I was happy to see new people come forth. The show lived for a very short period Unhappy I definetly wanted to see beautiful future for DC-meenakshi I do wish they can make a new season of Asa with dc-meenakshi and more angles which is a dream for now

DC and Meenakshi;s story was WANTED. And i was hoping for them to  get together for a lonnng time. It was really sad how they ended the show with DC and Meenu just staring at eachother, it was soo incomplete yet I thought I should be happy that at least they showed them being together rather then them hating eachother for ever. 

shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
How I miss the show, Really  unfair they axed it Ouch

I knew DC-Meenakshi were the ones who would be together, They had to squeeze in so much in a short span of time though the wish was for some verbal conversation We could have loads more so many shows are running with some unrealistic storyline, and they bring somee comedy show inplace of ASA as a buffer what can be done...

DC-Meenakshi were a beautiful couple, many instances glued together made the real side of ASA... the union could have more yet they gave whatever their time was allotted for...

Only if they think of a new season we could dream of beyond what was shown...but thats now left for imagination

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Aasman Se Aage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.