Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

tasnova

Groupbie

tasnova

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Hey guys.. I was a big fan of ASA too.. I felt really sorry for the rapid ending.. Cry  and i have watched the ending scene couple of time.. i was expected to see the ending as DC-Meenakshi hugging.. but thats not happened...Cry they end it with the movie of rocksters song.. tum ho .. though i like this song very much.. but i wasnt satisfied till today.. and then i tried to figure out their expression in the end.. when Meenakshi hates DC she gave him cold and nasty looks couple of times.. but in the end she stared at him as confused and emotionally.. and DC's expression was unexplainable.. i was hoping that he will give her a slight smile but he didnt.. i tried a closer look at his expression.. i think his expression was guilty and surprised.. pls tell me what do think? am i right??
they would be a great on screen couple.. i really hope that both of them come back as on screen couple in another show... what do you say.. ???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

survi035harianjanashanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The expression between DC-Meenakshi" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Hi dear,
Glad to see so many people liking Asa , too bad the show ended
The show was something novel and I am still watching the begging again and it just moves me with many dimensions it incorporates mainly with human understanding inner strength mind plays everything bundled with twists and turns

The end am yet to digest , it's unusual , as it covers the journey of the two protaganists DC - Meenakshi beautiful yet incomplete or left for us to imagine as DC writes his love story with his lotus Meenakshi
Embarrassed

Coming to the expressions of DC-Meenakshi when DC comes towards her he is glad that she is there , there is a slight grin that thrill he is overwhelmed the excitement yes the face is not portraying everything but the shine in his eyes and the first slight grin conveys that. His thoughts goes back to the less part of the happy times as the later stages his challenge was more pounded by the EGO he carried so as he walks towards her the recollection of the way he ignited her and she lashed at him came into picture . His line he drew that they would never meet and he halts as he realized that Alan told him he destroyed himself for the love he has for her. The expression is haulted from his side as he is deeply in love with her and only her move towards him will assure him that.

Now as he haults, Meenakshi truns around and her journey is shown recollections of all the beautiful moments of her and DC and she feeling herself changed into the women who ignited herself stronger was only due to DC. As much as he grew on her she grew on him.

People who were poles apart and the lines which never could meet deep down knew that they were ment to be.

Expressions is sometimes mapped to recollection that what tey tried to convey in the last 8 minutes when their journey was drawing them closer.

Verbal conversation and physical gestures would be more a completion to the scene yet they did the best they could

I see a big void on television since Asa went of air from today Cry

Shows like this are rare which has so many interesting angles and many a times just watching and understanding such characters is beautiful

My two cents Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mcmohantasnovaeiliyafatimasurvi035aan-rishCharishma

tasnova

Groupbie

tasnova

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Thank you very much for the reply... :) I think i am convinced now.. I liked their jodi sooo much... And I was thinking from yesterday that, what if apoorva and ojaswi come back with another show with different character.. like teacher-student in university..?  or any other interesting character which didnt happened before in the series... i dont know if anyone from the production house read our comment or not.. but i really want to see them as on screen pair again... very badly... :( I really really loved  apoorva and ojaswi's acting...
p.s if anyone can contact with the channel or production house, please copy these comment to them...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Sure dear would love to see that,
We are left longing for more between DC-meenakshi and yes I would greedy to see them apu-ojaswi share the same screen Embarrassed

I am yet to digest the fact the show is over Cry It's really unfair from the Channels side Ouch

Loved the idea you have put forth will try to covey to the PH

The beauty is to see meenakshi elevate herself to match DC and the way the character strength internally evolved . DC had a lot of principles but the world makes you change or pushes you to the brim but again in the dark tunnel u see a light and that light he found in himself again thro meenakshi as her win was his .. These traits of understanding makes one feel the attraction and passion towards the one you grow to love

This made DC-meenakshi realize that the real story is theirs Embarrassed

tasnova

tasnova

Groupbie

tasnova

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Thank you for loving my idea.. i am really touched.. and yes it is really hard and difficult to accept the reality Cry... damn with the channel..Angry why would they had to end the show just like that since there were too many fans...!!!!!!!! you are absolutely right... its totally unfair... !!! I CANT EVEN SLEEP WELL SINCE THE SHOW IS OVER...  Dead i hope that goddammed ruthless channel read my comment...  
And i also hope that you will success in conveying the PH... I am waiting for the good news...

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
I KNOW RIGHT, A HUG WAS NEEDED. 

I mean, its torture to finish of such a love story with just them staring at eachtoher :'( 

I was majorly crushed!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tasnovashanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
I wrote this earlier in the other post just adding it here

One more minute would have completed that accordng to me .. CryAtleast  The way he always help her by the arms  I would have loved to see the same grip and he kissed her forehead and said I love you !! EmbarrassedThat would have completed  the gesture..
She did move towards her as he stood still that itself is teh biggest indication .. This  physical gesture of his words would have graced the completion well..

Wish this pair comes back again.. They deserve a story many a times protanagists are weaved around each other and unknwoingly the chrd is stuck,,,Here DC-Menakshi were the real story of ASA and they had their strike to reach that with all the twists and turns created by DC himself... So such stories need a future and wish it comes out some day which will be a dream come true

tasnova

Groupbie

tasnova

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

@shanti05...  yes definitely... i really hope so... i dont know whether its going to happen or not... but i will wait and hope...Cry 

i hope someone from the production house read this...

btw.. you said that you will try to convey the production house.. can i ask how are you going to do that.. ??? will it really work??

does apoorva and ojaswi have a real fb account??

shanti05

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.