Fan Fictions

Dev-Meenu's new FF , !!Undying love!!PT7,Pg7 30/07 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

harianjana

IF-Rockerz

harianjana

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ushasri

nice update hari
Thank u so much di 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dev-Meenu's new FF , !!Undying love!!PT7,Pg7 30/07 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Nice update...

I hope Dev notices who got hurt in the accident & goes ahead to help..

Looking fwd to the next episode... And the search for Meenu's Dev Smile

harianjana

IF-Rockerz

harianjana

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged
friends...
I am sorry for not updating for a long time
will try to update in the coming week...
 am writing the line...

harianjana

IF-Rockerz

harianjana

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged

PART - 6 
Roshini and Sapna went to a near by restaurant and sat at a corner table, immediately the waiter came and apologised them as its reaserved. 

Sapna:Not a big problem , we can get, by the way who got it reserved. 

Waiter politely answered " Satyadwaj sir Maa'm"

Sapna:Oho... 

Roshini:What? which Satyadhwaj? is it Dev industries chairman

Waiter nodded and they stood up silently. 

Roshini: see , its all because of me... we are going to see him here it self. 

Sapna nodded and they sat at a near by table. 

After some time Dev's family came... and they started to observe for Dev with interest. As they saw Dev their jaws dropped down, with amazement...

Sapna:see how handsome he is...

Roshini:Yes dear... truly he suit our meenu for better. 

Sapna:They both look superb dear

Roshini and Sapna tried to relate the people present there according to their survey details, and they decided to follow him for his interview. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the other side,,,

Though Dev was present wiht hsi family, his mind was still upset with the thoughts of that accident. He himself was feeling strange as he don't know who were they, but his heart still feels for them. He tried to avoid his thoughts to the max. and mingle with family, but he was unable to do so... He thanked god when the others completed it faster and they turned back for home. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Dev and their family left, sapna and Roshini followd them to house. But as still there is 15 minutes time, they stood at a near by shop talking to them selves about all the things. But they doesn't know that some other was hearing their talks...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Srinivas arrived to the hospital as soon as he got the news in a rush..

He went to the room where meenu and Pooja are there. Meenu was giving juics to Pooja who was on bed with bandages...

He rushed to Meenu worriedly and started to check he if she was alright, though meenu tried to say that she was absolutely fine and its Pooh who got the leg sprain, Srinivas ignored every thing and called doctor and asked him to examine Meenaskhi in front of him, and felt relieved once doc said that she was alright. Meenu felt embarrassed for her father's concern for her , ignoring her sister who was lying on bed with two big bandages one to leg and one for hand. 

A relaxed Srinivas went to Pooja and asked her about the things normally. Meenakshi wanted to scold him, but she didn't dare as she was already feared of her fathers anger for taking the scooty out, despite of his refusal 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Namastey"

Saying this Dev sat in his chair, Rooshini and Sapna wished him back and sat in their respective chairs. 

They repeated the questions which they repeated before...

He smiled and they truly felt that smile amazing. 

Getting herself out.. Roshini asked "Whats ur opinion on Marriage?"

"Its a holy relation, made by ourselves with all the possible truth"

They felt the answer very much nice and they continued "Having such a great opinion on marriage, will u do Love marriage? or arranged marriage?"

Dev shrugged saying "How can we know of future"

Sapna unable to bear excitement asked "Means u aren't in any relation now?"

Dev smiled at her as if he was seeing a small child.  and said "No comment"

They didn't dare to ask another question. After that they tried to ask many questions indirectly, but he didn't give any answers/ feeling disappointing they returned back thanking him...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi Meenakshi! How are u?"

Listening to a familiar voice , Meena turned back to find Akshat standing there. Pooh was watching excited at the new guy, with a bouquet of flowers in hand. Meenakshi felt surprised thinking how he came to know of it. 

He straightly went to Pooja and gave the bouquet wishing her a speed recovery. Pooja thanked him and looked at him questioned. 

Akshat: Hi, I am Akshat, Meenu's friend. 

Meenakshi: Don't dare to call me Meenu, and when did u become my friend?

Akshat signed to her , that is she deaf.  Pooja laughed seeing this. Meenakshi glared at her and asked " how come u are my friend?"

Akshat:No... Thanks a lot. 

Meenu feelng confused "Thanks?/"

AKshat:U said me I am not ur friend, means u are feeling for me much more than that na. 

Pooh widened her eyes and looked at both, Meena's face was boiling with anger .

Meenakshi:Who let u in. 

Akshat:I am the M.L.A's son, who dare to stop me. 

Meenu:Yeah, always proud of seeing ur father, but u urself was a zero. 

Akshat became silent for a minute... but immediately said "means, I need to change still more it seems. Ok okay, according to ur wish"

Pooja was unable to stop her laugh, she immediately laughed out loud/  Meena got more anger, she asked Akshat:Will u come a side please...

Akshat:It won't look nice...

Meenakshi shouted with anger "Oh god... U are getting off ur limits. I need to complain to ur dad."

Akshat:Come lets say...

Meenakshi felt stupefied... " Just get lost from here. "

Akshat smiled and he went near Pooja and whispered "Am I okay for u"

Pooja managed a smile and nodded her head silently. he smiled and was about to leave... when Meenu was about to scold Pooja for behaving nicely with Akshat. 

Akshat turned back and came to meenakshi and said " I am leaving for now, it doesn't mean that I am going to leave u. U are my wife, and its fixed. Take care of ur self See u"

Meena kept a crying face ...

As he left Pooja said "Sissie... whats wrong, he was nice looking and good. "

Meenakshi glared at her and said "Just shut up. I will kill u, if u again take his name infront of me. "

---------------------------
Precap: 
"congrats Meenakshi, Just saw about ur love life in news paper"

Edited by harianjana - 22 February 2013 at 6:49am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ak4423766463masumasrilankaaditeeashNandiniraizaadaabi.radevsuwinushasrideepa1122Joseph_Acharmee_sammygoolab

Nandiniraizaada

Coolbie

Nandiniraizaada

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Keep it up dear

ushasri

IF-Rockerz

ushasri

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
nice update hari

Joseph_A

IF-Sizzlerz

Joseph_A

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Once again Superb upd. Clap Dev part was very small so,Looking forward to next update....do try to continue soon...Thanks for the PM.

- Joseph

suwin

IF-Dazzler

suwin

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
gr8 update...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top