Fan Fictions

Dev-Meenu's new FF , !!Undying love!!PT7,Pg7 30/07 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

harianjana

IF-Rockerz

harianjana

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged

PART 2

As class completed, Dev called to house, and got 4 cars and took all the friends to a star hotel.As already he got a conference booked, they directly proceeded there, but for Dev's shock, as they entered in... There was almost entire college wishing him "happy Birthday"

Dev:Hey guys, u all

One of them said "Its ours Dev bro's Birthday and how come we not present"

Dev:Thanks u dudes, Common lets enjoy...

The music started and they all started to dance, Dev Danced for some time and later went to a table and sat there...

Karishma was  observing Dev for a long time, today she had a surprised gift for him, it was nothing but saying "I love u" to him. She always waited for this moment, how ever nothing can be a best chance than today. She wanted to go to him and straight away say that she was in love with him, but he was surrounded by many friends, so she was waiting for a time when he will be alone.

Finally Karishma found him alone, she went to him straight and sat in front of him

Dev who was sipping on to some juice smiled to her and said "Party was nice na"

Karishma didn't say any thing but kept looking at him.

Dev frowned as he didn't found Karishma in the way

Dev waving his hands in front of Karishma "Hello, madam, where are u?"

Karishma found some one reaching them and signaled them to go away with her hand

Dev looked that and was feeling confused "Do u need to tell me any thing?"

Karishma:Hmmm Yeah, We both are very friendly from childhood right

Dev:Of course, if ever after mom and mahua, I am free with any girl its u only right

Karishma smiled and said "Dev! I just wanna listen the next word too"

Dev:Next word!

Karishma:Yeah that only, first friendship, next...

Dev:Next, hmmm close friendship, best friend etc etc

Karishma: Are u playing with me.

Dev: tell me what u wanna listen .

Karishma:Will u say me what ever I wanna listen

Dev:Yeah

Karishma:I Love U

Dev didn't understand at once "Come again"

Karishma;Arey Yaar... I just wanna listen from u "I love U"

Dev started to laugh... "Karishma, I hope u aren't joking"

Karishma frowned ... "Hey what's wrong, doesn't u like me"

Dev:Of course I like u, but as a friend

Karishma:But I love u Dev

Dev:Karishma! am sorry but I never had any thing like such in my mind. And also Love would be one thing that won't suit for people like us, as it will be a big obstacle in our career developments, I hope u should have known abt this.

Karishma:But My dad will never dis agree with me

Dev:But I don't love u

Karishma felt like crying, she had a million emotions running inside her, almost all every guy in the rich circle revolve around her, and she was the dream girl of all the rich youngsters, but she always loved Dev, and this guy rejected her... karishma didn't say any thing but left off from the place.

Dev found that girl was upset, but he can't help her, he never had any such feelings to her, and he was friendly to her becoz of the close ness they had from very childhood.

Angad one of Dev's friends came to dev and asked "What happened man, why did u reject her?"

Dev giving a shocked expressions "Damn. How did u know that man?''

Angad:Well, its a known fact that she loves u, then why did u reject her proposal.

Dev:Angad! I hate this love things man, I don't believe in them

Angad;Means , won't u marry

Dev gave a smile and said "Who said u that I won't marry..."

Angad frowning "Means..."

Dev:I will marry, but a girl whom my parents suggest

Angad broke into laugh...

Dev became serious AND asked "What's so funny abt that"

Angad :Give me a break man... U are saying that U will do Arranged marriage

Dev:What's wrong with it

Angad:U are Dev... Heart throb of all the unmarried girls in this Vizag, and u are saying that u will do arranged marriage. Man, I am telling u , don't loose Karishma.

Dev: Whats wrong with u man...

Angad;Bro, wrongs with u yaar... other wise, We all die to get a smile from Karishma , and that very Karishma came to u and proposed u, and u rejected her. Its a damn rubbish Dev...

Dev:Angad, I doesn't believe in love before marriage. I always think of my parents, My mom and Dad, their marriage was no where a love marriage, but see them, how lovely they are. even today they were such a lovely couple. i always found it interesting that, despite of dads heavy schedule, how they both share everything abt one another, and never hides things. They will know every thing abt one other. and such an ideal couple they are.. I want my wife too just like my mom.

Angad smiled and said "Dev, u always took right decisions, so what ever is ur decision we always support u"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karishma was in her bed room in Dev's house and was crying...

Mahua who came from college then only dropped her bag and rushed to karishma's room to chat with her...

But what she got was a crying karishma.

Mahua was a good friend of karishma so she rushed to her immediately and asked "What happened dear"

Karishma hugged Mahua and broke into tears

Mahua embracing her "What happened dear..."

Karishma said every thing that happened and mahua was like abt to shout with joy

Karishma looked at Mahua with anger and said "Do u feel it good that ur bro, rejected me"

mahua:No dear.. u love my bro... I am happy for this

Karishma:But ur bro rejected me

Mahua: U wanna live with my bro for the whole life??

Karishma:yeah...

Mahua:Then leave the things to me, Bro will never say No to Dad, so we will get it from that side...

Karishma:Means...

mahua:If its not a love marriage, so what we can try for a arranged marriage.

Karishma got the things and said "Yeah, then ur bro got only 2 months from me, once, let my dad come India, I will sort out things from that side."

Mahua hugged karishma and said "So dear, now become normal"

Karishma nodded and gave a smile as she got her problem solved...

At dinner table, Dev did observe karishma silent and moody, but he didn't say any thing as he found it not the correct time to talk and he thought to himself 'let some days pass... may be she will forget it..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meenakshi silently went to her sister's bed...

From very childhood, Meenu and Pooja used to sleep with their father ... as they growed up, they can't get rid of that habit so they had three beds in one room and they three sleep together,Though they had separate rooms for their personal things and study and work, when it comes to sleeping, they all sleep in one room only. The other reason for it was that, Srinivas's health too, he had asthma and during night if ever he got any problem then it would be a problem if ever they were in different rooms.

Meenakshi got up from her bed and as she observed the clouds forming... she went to her sisters bed and whispered "Pooh..."

Pooja snuggling under her bed sheet "What sister...Its only 4:00 let me sleep for some more time "

Srinivas :Meenu, go and sleep for some more time, we can get up at 5:00

meenakshi whispered more slowly "Pooh... Clouds are forming... Get up... don't u want to come out"

Pooja got up in a jerk and was abt to shout "Cl..."When Meenakshi stooped her by closing her mouth with her hand and signaled that dad was there.

Meenakshi and pooja got up on to the terrace and the mng scenery was beautiful... on one side was visible, the sea and on the other side were mountains, and the clouds are coming on from the mountains side...

Meenu leaving her hands free and turning around
" What a beautiful nature was it...
How lucky I am...
Having the sagar on one side and
the giant parvat on other side..."

Pooja:Sissie... u are always poor in these poetry , why did u try for it dear...

Meenu:Its okay... see there, the rain is coming...

pooja looked at the side, and from the mountains, the rain was coming towards them and spread over them as a blanket.

They played in rain for a long time, and finally as Rain stopped Pooja went down.

Meenu stayed their for some time enjoying the climate of rain for some more time... Then she noticed one thing

There was a guy standing on the beside house's terrace for a long time, they ignored him as they thought he too was a nature lover like them, but now she noticed that he was looking at her.

That guy saw Meenu looking at him and moved to the wall and said "Hi"

Then Meenu got a shock...

This was the same guy who proposed her some days back, but he was nothing like that day, his style was totally changed, he had his hair cut and removed the accessories like ear ring and all, and was looking like a perfect guy. ...

Meenu:U??????

That guy replied "Yeah its me Akshat. U still remember me."

Meenu making a face "Whats need for me to remember u"

Akshat:Hey, Now I think u will love me

Meenu:What??

Akshat moving his hand through his craf and said "Now I am looking like a boy na"

Meenakshi: Look Mr.

Akshat:Akshat

Meenakshi:Okay Mr.Akshat , I don't believe in these love things, and Don't u have any other thing to do than moving behind me

Akshat: Okay Thanks

Meenakshi:What

Akshat: U wanted me to do work, what a great idea... every wife want her husband to grow up in career, thanks for the suggestion, from today onwards I will grow in my career

Meenu gave a frown and said " Hey i didn't mean nothing like that,,,,,,"

Akshat: Thanks a lot, and by the way I love u, and will marry u only

Meenakshi stomped her foot in anger and moved away in a rush

Edited by harianjana - 12 August 2012 at 6:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chit15..SmaTz..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dev-Meenu's new FF , !!Undying love!!PT7,Pg7 30/07 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..SmaTz..

IF-Dazzler

..SmaTz..

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
nice post!! keep doing yar!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harianjana

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Nice part, dear, Karishma is upset ab what Dev told her , and think she will get over it..

Well his sister will try to play cupid, but Angad on the other hand understands Dev's situation..

Here Meenu with her sister  sees the beautiful mountain, and that Akshat is having a makeover LOL to impress Meenakshi...

Do continue. would like to see who the two poles Dev-Meenu somewhere get to know each other...

How I wish the show continued...Just wish they come back again

harianjana

tashu03

tashu03

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Thank you very muchh
really appritiate your workk
cant wait for the rest of the parts
update soon :)

harianjana

harianjana

IF-Rockerz

harianjana

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Nice part, dear, Karishma is upset ab what Dev told her , and think she will get over it..yeah may be or may not beWink

Well his sister will try to play cupidyes she was equally attatched with both dev and karishma so she may not want to hurt any of both , but Angad on the other hand understands Dev's situation..Smilehe was a good friend of Dev

Here Meenu with her sister  sees the beautiful mountain, and that Akshat is having a makeover LOL to impress Meenakshi...WinkWinkWinkhe's mad in love

Do continue. would like to see who the two poles Dev-Meenu somewhere get to know each other...

How I wish the show continued...CryCryCryCryCryCryJust wish they come back again SmileEmbarrassed

harianjana

IF-Rockerz

harianjana

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chanthini

nice post!! keep doing yar!
Thanks a lot dear... will try to do my best

harianjana

IF-Rockerz

harianjana

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tashu03

Thank you very muchh
really appritiate your workk
cant wait for the rest of the parts
update soon :)
Thanks a lot dear...
I am a bit off sorry

Yes will try to update soon

harianjana

IF-Rockerz

harianjana

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
I am truly sorry for a long delay in update. But I am a bit off becoz of my health so...

but truly working on next update, hope u people love it.

will give next update on sunday

shanti05

Post Reply New Post

Go to top