harianjana

IF-Rockerz

harianjana

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
!!Om Ganeshaya namah!!

!!Om Sai ram!!

!!Jai Shri Krishna !!

Friend's

I am missing my favorite  DC-Meenu jodi a lot that i can't stop my self from starting a new ff on them
I had this FF in mind from a long time, but I designed it for Meenakdhi and DC, so i feared to update it here becoz, the show did cast Akshi jodi for some time. So I hesiatated, but now that they ended the show with DC-Meenakshi (I name them Devshi) Embarrassed I am giving this FF here.

You're the world to me, until eternity
It will always be, undying love
As long as stars will shine, I will call you mine
Till the end of time, undying love
Please don't ever leave me, grieve me, deceive me
Never let me go (never let me go)
Try to understand me, commend me, demand me
I'll always love you so
You're the world to me, until eternity
It will always be, undying love

Undying love , Thats what was name of my FF

This was the story of two persons, who never believe in love before marriage,
but fate had some other plans for them.
Some strange circumstances bring them together,
and then starts the real game of fate..
A person who never believe in love,
will he/she ever fall in love?

That was the story of this ff.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cast and links to FF parts will be given below.
and the first part will be found in this page only as u scroll down.

HarianjanaSmile

Note: For pms, please add me in ur buddy list Smile

Edited by harianjana - 31 July 2013 at 6:30am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Chit15masumasrilankaVishakaGal12ApoorvaFanmaneesha_sankeranizorshanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dev-Meenu's new FF , !!Undying love!!PT7,Pg7 30/07" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

harianjana

IF-Rockerz

harianjana

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged

Dev(Apurva Agni hotri):

The rich kid of a famour industrialist in Vizag,AndhraPradesh. Good at heart, and very kind natured. but never believe in the word love.

Meenakshi (Ojaswi)

A sweet and good girl, who doesn't believe in love before marriage. She was studying MBBs final year in Andhra Medical college vizag. her father Srinivas was a contractor

Dev's Father and mother - Satyadhwaj and Rajeswari devi.

Despite of being one of the richest couples, they never do any shwo offs but remains simple and always keeps in mind from where they came...

Meenakshi's father -Srinivas

He was a contractor who does construction business, can't be said Rich but was like a Upper middle class man,He lost his wife when hsi two daughters were kids, but didn't do second marriage and loves his daughters to the core. but was strict to some extant

Dev's sister-Mahalakshmi(Mahua)

Good girl, the darling of the house. Was modern but never forgets families traditions. She was studying MBBS 3rd year in Andhra medical College

Meenakshi's sister - Pooja

She was brilliant and bubbly. But fears for father a lot. But loves the sister a lot. She was at present studying B.Tech

Akshat

The son of a M.L.A who was brought up in rich environment. Was completely modern and had all qualities of a poilt brat, but loves Meenakshi at the very first sight and decided to marry her only

Karishma Agnihotri

Daughter of Satyavardhans buisness partner Rajesh Agnihotri. She was from Bombay, and was much more richer than dev. but loves him from very childhood days, very stub born and decide to marry him on any cost.

Roshini,Sapna

Meenu's friends and always wish for good of Meenu, nd was ready to do any thing for her's good sake.

Edited by harianjana - 16 July 2012 at 6:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Chit15anizormaneesha_sankershanti05

harianjana

IF-Rockerz

harianjana

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged

PART-1

Andhra Pradesh - Vizag - Andhra Medical College Campus.

Morning 10:30

"What does this people mean by love..."

"going to restaurants and pubs daily and enjoying for hours with out having any concentration on studies , is it what the so called love by these people. There's nothing much stupid than thinking its called love. "

"How can a person love other to such an extent that they give up their loves for other. Nothing is like that its nothing  but fascination. Love is what that stands with us for life long, and such a love can be found by our parents and our life partner only..."

Meenakshi was walking along the campus road in her thoughts about love...

She was disturbed from her thoughts when her two friends Sapna and Roshini come to her and disurb her.

Roshini was having heavy breathes and said "Meenu, do u have any wheels in ur legs. how faster does u walk, and where are u lost yaar... we are running to catch u up from library calling ur name, but u didn't listen at all... what are u thinkign about"

Meenakshi gave her a bottle of water and Roshini drank half bottle water fastly.

Meenakshi:Now say what u want?

Roshini:What are u thinking rey

Meenakshi:About love?

Roshini and sapna shouted together "Love? and u?"

Meenakshi: Don't over whelm I am just thinkign that Love is nothing but fascination.

Sapna:Tell me in that way, other wise u are thinking abt love... nothing is much strange than that.

Meenakshi: What do u mean by strange yaar

Sapna:Other wise what, u are studying ur Final year of MBBs and till now, let me count how many times u rejected the proposals of our class mates...

Roshini:Sappu , no need to count , almost all our friends had proposed her and she rejected every one saying, love before marriage is fake.

Sapna:Exactly, always u will be into ur books only, then isn't it strange to listen u thinkign about Love.

Meenu: Thats becoz, I didn't believe in these love before marriages, Sharing affairs, and dying for some one for whom u are not related at all.

Sapna folding her hands to meenakshi said "Madam, I had no energy to argue with u now. shall we leave to a near by restaurant and have some food"

Meenu:What about having pasta at Pizza hut, I heard they got some new varietires of Pastas

Roshini: Yeah for sure... we will leave there.

Meenakshi:Lets go.we have to return soon for the class.

They were walking to the main gate when a car came by the side of them in a very Rash way...

Meenakshi:hey u stupid! Don't u have eyes.

The car stopped suddenly and Roshini and sapna panicked... they started to tell meenakshi to move away from there, but Meenu stood there in a firm way, full of anger at that guy.

The car reversed and from inside of it came out four guys. By seeing them it can be clearly said that they were some rich brats, and the one who was driving was with long hair and some type of ear ring as a stylish icon to his ear. he came out and said "I love u"

Meenakshi said "What, I even don't know who are u?"

That man forwarded his hand saying "Hi! I am Akshat. I love u"

Meenakshi looked at him angrily and said " I don't love girls" and moved away from there.He stood there shocked like a statue.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the same time in the very Vizag was moving a Ford Classic towards the Geetam college of Buisness Management.

Dev was sitting in the car and was going through the files in his hand.

Dev was from one of the richest families in Vizag, he was the son of Satya vardhan who was the famour industrialist and whole proprietor of Dev group of Industries. Dev's father was a man who was by birth poor, but came to this stage by his won efforts, he was a sweet heart and simple person, who never forgets his basics even after reaching these heights. Inorder to make him remember who he was, he married a poor girl , who was so simple and sweet she was Rajeswari Devi and their one and only son was our hero Dev. Though Satyavardhan and Rajeswari had one son, in the very childhood of Dev , one day satyavardhan was moving through traffic , when he found a  5 months girl lying on the road side beside a scooter that underwent an accident , seeing her he got remembrance of his chilhood and brought her home. Satya thought to joing her in an orphange the next day, but Dev got so attatched to her that Satya left his thought of joining her in orphanage and made her is daughter. Very few dearest relatives of satya vardhan only know abt her, remaining all thinks of her as the own daughter of satyavardhan. She was the bubbly Maha Lakshmi who was cutely called as mahua who was studying MBBs third year in Andhra medical college

Though Dev was still studying , he was helping his father in his buisness all the way possible and was evolving as gud buisness man. Now that his MBA completed he was doing a special degreee in advanced buisness techniques on one side, and on other side handling his fathers regional buisness as his father was busy 20 days a month in over viewing their branches in other countries.

But Dev despite of his status always prefers to be simple, and he never misses achance to enjoy his college life. He alwyas be a college boy like others when he comes to colege that any new commer who meet him would never guess that he was handling the biggest group of industries in Vizag. But what ever he wears, he was the trend setter for the students in the college.

As the car stopped infront of college, dev came out removing his coat and told the driver to move off.

As he entered the college , the gang of students surrounded him and started to wish him Happy Birthday...

From middle of them came Karishma ..., Karishma was the daughter of Satyavardhans buisness partner Rajesh Agnihotri, and was a chilhood friend of Dev.Despite of being richer than Dev and being so beautiful, karishma always loved Dev and she knows that her father will never say no to her wishes. She indeed insisted a lot to join in the same college of Dev's so tha she can be near to him. For that she specially made her father buy a house in Vizag and she shifted from Bombay to here,

Karishma came to Dev , hugged him from side and kissing him on cheek said "happy Birthday dev"

Dev rubbed his cheek with his hand and thinking in his mind "What's problem with these girls " said Thank u

Dev friends started to insist for Party for which Dev agreed but on a condition that they will leave after classes, for which all agreed so rushed to their classes back.
Dev when moving to his class watched a couple of love letters on notice board and smiled to himself thinking " Love is nothing but trash... Stupid fools, wasting their time for some thing that doesn't exist at all"

Edited by harianjana - 16 July 2012 at 6:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chit15aan-rishshanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Very nice dear, it's different story and nice to see dev having a wonderful set of parents and meenakshi 's dad being strict yet loving karishma interesting character and akshat maybe these two should pair up love understanding happiness have reasons and where they meet and how things play their part will be seen.. Do continue and i am sure others will participate liked the way u showed dev is hwlping in his dad's buisness and studying and meenakshi in her mbbs studies l

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VishakaGal12harianjana

VishakaGal12

Goldie

VishakaGal12

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Wow!!..wonderful story dear!!..Loved the concept!!..I really loved how you portrayed every characters!..Please continue soon!..really eager to wait to read your next update!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harianjana

harianjana

IF-Rockerz

harianjana

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Very nice dear, it's different story and nice to see dev having a wonderful set of parents and meenakshi 's dad being strict yet loving karishma interesting character and akshat maybe these two should pair up love understanding happiness have reasons and where they meet and how things play their part will be seen.. Do continue and i am sure others will participate liked the way u showed dev is hwlping in his dad's buisness and studying and meenakshi in her mbbs studies l
Thanks a lot Shanthi dear...

U didn't observe my other ff's na. so it feels like that, but I always love to show family relations, becoz every person had an important role played by their family in their life... the same applies here for Dev and meenu too... and regardin the love story of Dev and meenu... I am sure its a variety type of story, and u will like ti for sure... Hope others to get connected Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

harianjana

IF-Rockerz

harianjana

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VishakaGal12

Wow!!..wonderful story dear!!..Loved the concept!!..I really loved how you portrayed every characters!..Please continue soon!..really eager to wait to read your next update!!
Thanks a lot DearSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Hope u love this ff till the end

Post Reply New Post

Go to top