Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Vinder90

IF-Dazzler

Vinder90

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Based on Friday precap. . Anuj is distributing sweets to all and feeding em. . but kinda brakes when its Ambi's turn. .

AMbi appears to want Anuj to feed her. . Imarti watching. .

I got a feeling that Anuj will be slow as usual. . BUT . . . Ambi will bite that mitth'ai off his hand LOL. . .

and Imarti will be like
: AMBEEE

(AND A SIDE NOTE: one of my relatives was talking about lali from agle janam serial on zee thats ended long time back. . but first thing i remembered was that that lali was a sarpanch. . .

you know where this is gouing. .   well. . i though what if our lali lipistick becomes sarpanch some day. . Nuke  Will be the most blasting combination ever lol. . uimagince what wud happen if lali lipistick was in power. . . we already saw that she is a addict for kaju badam LOL. .and yes beautifying lol )

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Haifa_JayBFanChandni_11Madhura2105

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Small prediction::" in Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chandni_11

Chandni_11

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Agree with u
I also think Ambi will get to bite the mittai, n she will like bite it from his hand n Imartidevi will say Ambee Lolz

N lali as sarpanch Lolz
All she will do is eat kajo badham n look in a metal cup to see how she looks n if someones says ur face is shining she will get mad Lolz n dnt know wat she will do then

N nice topic, u made me laugh abbot lali lipstick

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Haifa_JayBFanVinder90

Vinder90

IF-Dazzler

Vinder90

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
its coz lali lipistick rocks. Thumbs Up just love her. . 

Imarti will surely have to go Ambeee lol. . if AMbi does bite off that mittai. .

lali as sarpanch. . umm . .free lipistick to everyone LOL. . kaju badam overflow . . If the area she governs is not doin well. . lali lipistick will say : " aap to mera nature jaante hein na, . . . "   i cant stop laughing thinkin lali lipistick in power lol  . .

Haifa_JayBFanChandni_11

Chandni_11

Chandni_11

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Yeah lali lipstick is hilarious
She wud deff say mera nature jantey ho n then this n that N wont be a good govern however she will be a very funny govern

Ambee just gets on my nerves had enuf of her saying this multiple times

Haifa_JayBFanVinder90

Haifa_JayBFan

Haifa_JayBFan

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
hehhehe...laali lipstick n sarpanch then only god can save that village lollzzLOL

Alisha_01Vinder90

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Ambi is superfast lol

Vinder90Madhura2105

Madhura2105

IF-Rockerz

Madhura2105

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
i agree with yu (here we go again   Tongue)

but i want imarati to shout ambeee LOL

Vinder90

IF-Dazzler

Vinder90

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruti

i agree with yu (here we go again   Tongue)

but i want imarati to shout ambeee LOL

me too lol. . .  and I want lali lipistick to give a smiley look to Ambe. . then go close to her while Ambeee is dumbstruck . .and in the ear . .say "Maaajiii"  . LOL  then another Ambeee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhura2105

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.