.::Daily HIGHLIGHT Thread::. - Page 31

Posted: 10 years ago
6/10 *Akash touches agarth feet to get his blessings.but he didn't. Agarth says to ekadish we have only one relation we r enemies. I'll take revenge on akash and leaves. *Akash says he's with u for taking revenge for 25yrs,but u left alone. The revenge will give revenge only and he leaves,she's afraid. *Meethi saw akash and is happy,but its a dream she cries. *Meethi and vishnu signs the divorce papers,lawyer says i'll do the proceedings soon. *Ratore gifts muktha a bungalow key ,but vishnu denies and says i'll work and get those,and ask muktha will u ready to live in small house,she nods s. And all agrees with vishnu.*Ekadish warns akash not to go outside he says whatever will happen always happen. Damini shows something to meethi, muktha cme there meethi removes the mangalsutra and gave to muktha and says this is to be with u. I kept it safe, i'm not his wife. U keep it with as a symbol of love.damini says ichcha see u'r daughter had grown up. Muktha in tears. *PRECAP : Vishnu and muktha invites akash for their engagement. Mayya asks akash not to go,as agarth may harm him.Akash is shown lying in staircase as agarth get stabbed him.
7/11 *Nani thinking that now cant do anything, ratore came there she says i want to say sme thing.he says i knw and tells u'r gng to say about vishnu is poor na. *Ratore calls everyone and says 2day is vishnu-muktha engagement,and asks meethi about it,she says Yes,tappu and meethi says we'll ready muktha.* muktha-vishnu in bundela house vishnu asks sorry to akash,he also asks. Akash asks them when r u gng to gve sweets,they says 2day.AKash thinks of meethi and says i have sme work 2day. Muktha says then we'r canceling 2day and leaves.*Mayya asks akash not to go as agarth will do anything wrong.*Meethi is helping muktha,damini says everyone came, she asks akash ,tappu and ammu leaves. Muktha thanks meethi.and she thinks i'll unite u with akash. *Mayya had a dream of agarth killing akash,and she goes on searching him,kasa says he went to jogi's house. *Aakash wish mushnu and he saw meethi cmg muktha asks him to say hi to her,rohini takes mushnu and he says to meethi u'r soo cute,she thanks and leaves. *Agarth took his gun and leaving to jogi's house,mayya also gng to find akash.*All r dancing,Aakash is smiling watching meethi dancing. *PRECAP : meethi says to akash i can understand u'r pain, he says my love wont fade away still i'm alive. She gets emotional , and she saw agarth firing a bullet pointing towards akash and she shouts akash.
13/11 * Damini asks doctor about meethi's condition,he says its critical, if she didn't gain concious in 24hrs means she may go coma codn,all r shocked. *police asks kanha about the incident in police station,akash comes there and says my mama agarth only the main reason for it go and arrest him. *Agarth roaming in dark room,kajri brought light ,he shocked and says if someone ask about me means say i'm not at home. * Doctor asks sign from meethi's family member as her condn is critical and need other operation, and only 30percent chances to survive rest upto god,all r shocked. *Vishnu says meethi's critical codn to akash,he says i'm the unlucky person in the world as one who saved my life is lying critical and i'm unable to do her anything and cries. *Aakash walking alone in a road kneels down and says anni is crt, god i akash, says nothing should happen to meethi,my love is true and i only did wrong why she's suffering? Save her and give me the suffering.    *PRECAP : Aakash is walking the temple stairs with his knees and is bleeding on the other side meethi's operation is gng on
14/11 *Meethi is in OT,suddenly lights goes off doctors r surprised and all r shocked. Vishnu calls and says to Aakash about this,he's shocked and cuts the call. *Agarth is hiding in his room,mayya takes a rifle and keeps near his throat and says, i'll kill u what i did with nirbhay and suddenly they hear police siren,she says him to hide. *Aakash reaches the temple is on the top of hill,the light cmes and monitor starts beeps,he prays want his love to win this time and starts climbing.doctor say operation success. *Doctor cmes and says 24hr was over but she didn't gain concious,now its in god hand ,nurse cmes and says pulse is dropping. *Aakash helps the lady and take her baby in his hand and starts climbing the steps but he steps in something and starts bleeding in his legs,damini says to jogi all happened becoz of akash only.* kanha hears about meethi's cdn and shocked, akash falls in his knees,finally he reached near the idol and says,meethi my love,my life,my wife.plz save her becoz of my mom she's suffering,if u want take my life and gave her life,in the OT Meethi takes akash name and while he is praying she again says akash doctors r surprised. *PRECAP : vishnu calls akash and says meethi gains concious and he's happy but he fell down unconcious,vishnu is shocked as no reply from akash.
Damini frees meethi from promise
27/11 *Acp tells to ekadish to buy a necklace and wedding dress from u'r side,she agrees.* Jogi tells to muktha-vishnu,next week is u'r wedding,but she denies and says meethi is in this cdn, how can she mry and says akash gonna mry.jogi shocked.* vishnu accepts muktha's decision,she says meethi has done so much for her,we have to do something and i'm gng to talk to akash.*ambika day dreaming about akash and acp was there. *nani calls ekadish and ask her to send invitation to meethi, she wont cme for sure and will cry at home and cut the call.and think mukku gng to mry poor,that meethi with millioneer i wont allow. *muktha cme to bundella house shouting at akash but mayya didn't allow her to meet him and scolds and says he knw about meethi cdn,he wont cme back.muktha is shocked and leaves.* aakash cme there and ask what she told she says something and ask him shall i stop her,he denies and goes.mayya relieved. *Precap : meethi falls down from wheel chair,ratore carries her and shouts at all rohini cme there,he scolds her,meethi saw the envelope lying on the floor,he also saw it